Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Ijaws And Fulanis Can Never Be The 4th Largest Ethnic Group.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws And Fulanis Can Never Be The 4th Largest Ethnic Group.. (273 Views)

Why Do Igbos And Fulanis Bear Yoruba Names? / Why The Fulanis Can Never Accept Restructuring / If Our Coexistence With Fulanis Can No Longer Work, The Let's Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ijaws And Fulanis Can Never Be The 4th Largest Ethnic Group.. by kollinzgee(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2021
I brought up this topic yesterday about how ibibios are the 4th largest group in Nigeria but it was moved to the culture section where it got little attention.
I can tell you I have lived in Rivers state, imo state and Lagos respectively I bet you i have never met up to 5 ijaws in my life infact the northerners i have met are mostly Hausas and the others are Niger and Togo, the little fulanies i have met are mostly from Togo .
If ijaws claim to be 20 million were do these 20million reside? delta? Rivers? Or bayelsa it's just common sense .
While I was in Rivers i met countless ogoni and kalabari people ,truth be told Rivers is an Igbo/ Igboid dominated state from omoku down to opobo.
I still remain on my stand that ibibios are the fourth largest because they are everywhere, they are much in their states and also outside.
Re: Ijaws And Fulanis Can Never Be The 4th Largest Ethnic Group.. by Kyase(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2021
kollinzgee:
I brought up this topic yesterday about how ibibios are the 4th largest group in Nigeria but it was moved to the culture section where it got little attention.
I can tell you I have lived in Rivers state, imo state and Lagos respectively I bet you i have never met up to 5 ijaws in my life infact the northerners i have met are mostly Hausas and the others are Niger and Togo, the little fulanies i have met are mostly from Togo .
If ijaws claim to be 20 million were do these 20million reside? delta? Rivers? Or bayelsa it's just common sense .
While I was in Rivers i met countless ogoni and kalabari people ,truth be told Rivers is an Igbo/ Igboid dominated state from omoku down to opobo.
I still remain on my stand that ibibios are the fourth largest because they are everywhere, they are much in their states and also outside.

No go kill yourself because of Fourth position

Even the real fourth largest tribe no dey make noise up and down

(1) (Reply)

Mercenaries? P4-BAR Gulfstream G550 Takes Prigozhin To Nigeria / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Saraki Over Renewed Allegations Of Corruption / Nigerian Government Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.