Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

90-year-old Man Arrested For Selling ‘loud’ To Youth. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 90-year-old Man Arrested For Selling ‘loud’ To Youth. (941 Views)

Vigilantes In Edo State Arrest And Handcuffed Policemen Selling 'Loud' / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 90-Year-Old Woman In Yobe / Nigerian Lady Jailed 21 Years For Attempted Murder Of 90-Year-Old Woman In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90-year-old Man Arrested For Selling ‘loud’ To Youth. by celebritygists(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
90-year-old man arrested for selling ‘loud’ to youth
A 90-year-old man, Yusuf Yarkadir, has been arrested by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, for selling drugs to the youth in his Yarkadir village in Rimi Local Government Area of Katsina State.
Speaking during interrogation, the nonagenarian who was full of regrets, confessed he has been selling cannabis Sativa to the youth in his community for eight years due to their demand for the illegal substance.

What's your say on this?

READ more via - https://247newsupdatess..com/2021/07/90-year-old-man-arrested-for-selling.html

Re: 90-year-old Man Arrested For Selling ‘loud’ To Youth. by TUANKU(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Country hard!
Re: 90-year-old Man Arrested For Selling ‘loud’ To Youth. by dawnomike(m): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
I feel pity for the old man... But you can't live on running the lives of the youths
Re: 90-year-old Man Arrested For Selling ‘loud’ To Youth. by meobizy(f): 5:42am On Jul 10, 2021
Money doesn’t fall from trees.
Re: 90-year-old Man Arrested For Selling ‘loud’ To Youth. by Elamin21(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
dawnomike:
I feel pity for the old man... But you can't live on running the lives of the youths
Hello sir, good evening I just hope u are fine where u are. I can't believe u could just forget me after promising to help me sir.
Re: 90-year-old Man Arrested For Selling ‘loud’ To Youth. by stupidmod3: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2021
dey caught him cause he was being loud about his product.

............. ........... ............ ............... ............ ............
Hello music artist.
U got a beat? U need beat? U on budget?
U base lagos? holla @ me

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (Reply)

In Authorised Debit Alert / "Acquire Weapons And Defend Yourselves" - Governor Masari; Charge Residents / Endsars: Man Who Flew In From Canada Arrested While Speaking To The Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.