Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map (6402 Views)

VAT: Ikeja Electric Announces Price Hike In MAP Meters / FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha / American Based Company Set To Invest Over $10 Billion In Coastal Rail Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by tutudesz: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2021
grin
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Christistruth00: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2021
Plomo:
Conveniently avoided the east again.

Nice one.

Onitsha ,Aba and Emuoha are there

There is another Eastern Railway at Aba that Cuts through Umuahia ,Owerri, Enugu,Awka towards Makurdi,Jos,, Southern Kaduna (Kafanchan)Bauchi beginning at Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBn_h6u4_Ww

Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by NGpatriot: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

Onitsha ,Aba and Emuoha are there

There is another Railway at Aba that Cuts through Owerri, Enugu,Awka towards Makurdi,Jo’s,Bauchi beginning at Port Harcourt

You assumed that they read or know how to read and comprehend even if you spoonfeed and give them EXPO.

The standard default to everything about Nigeria is hatred and bitterness, they don't have to read anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Biodun556(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2021
SlyDev:
Biodun556 there is a mistake there, why should the train pass aba, that's biafra territory, I think they should cut it off and go through uyo. No body want APC Islamic party project.

Stop building your castle in the air. There's nothing like biafra

3 Likes

Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Bunch of jokers, a fish will evolve to swim on sand first before this is accomplished by Nigeria. One or all of the options below will happen to this so called deceit of a project

A. Funds looted, recovered and "re-looted" afterwards
B. Project abandoned halfway through without reasons.
C. A new government cancelling project because it was
initiated by the previous government they didn't like.
D. Estimated time for completion of project in 2095 AD
You're very ignorant.

There is a plan for all this rail lines been constructed now during the days of OBJ they are just constructing batch by batch because of funds

3 Likes

Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Idiko1: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2021
Biodun556:
LAGOS-CALABAR COASTAL RAIL

Prototype for the Lagos - Calabar Coastal Rail Project.

I hear that London based Standard Chartered Bank has now offered to fund the Lagos - Calabar Coastal Rail with $11Bn of the $14.4Bn needed to build the project that will pass through Calabar, Uyo, Aba, Port Harcourt, Yenagoa, Otuoke, Ughelli, Warri, Sapele, Benin, Agbor, Asaba, Onitsha, Ore, Ijebu Ode, Sagamu and Lagos.

Of course, the above idiocy will make certain goons happy in Nigeria where most urban cities in Igbo land are avoided. There are many fools in the cesspit called Nigeria who do not want Ndigbo in the zoo therefore making it inherent for Ndigbo leave the shithole. In fact, what will settle it is to have alternate route which will go through Agbor -Asaba- Onitcha-Awka-Owerri-Umuahia-Aba- Port Harcourt so the ridership will decide which one should be moribund.
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Biodun556:

Stop building your castle in the air. There's nothing like biafra
You miss the joke

1 Like

Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sammy07:

Ahh, Imo ehn No.

Don't mind Nwanyiogwashi.
Sweetie longest time cheesy
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Sammy07: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Sweetie longest time cheesy

I'm fun dear, I hope you're fine wink
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sammy07:

I'm fun dear, I hope you're fine wink
I am very fine, how is my sister doing in ondo cheesy
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Sammy07: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I am very fine, how is my sister doing in ondo cheesy

Lol, she's well treated smiley
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Okoroawusa: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
fergie001:

Why?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You don get already nah.... nwanyiogw....

What did you smoke cheesy grin I can't marry who is not a governor cheesy grin
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Ovamboland(m): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
Another avenue to loot our commonwealth. Awon Ole!

Mumu olodo.
All you think is looting, sure that's what you will do if given charge of even your estate association funds

1 Like

Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Ovamboland(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Number one Oponu in our nation. Your mates are busy accomplishing great things in life while you're snapping pictures of fictitious train stations upandan all in the name of being a pathetic Zombie. Àláyémáş'ànfàní.

The train is really a pain to IPOB/wailers, nothing for their useless PDP looting party. See all those paying them to spew hatred online jumping ship to join amala almajiri party. No more online gig for them, e dey pain

1 Like

Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ovamboland:

The train is really a pain to IPOB/wailers, nothing for their useless PDP looting party. See all those paying them to spew hatred online jumping ship to join amala almajiri party. No more online gig for them, e dey pain
I pray your children don't inherit your level of stupidity in their lifetime.
Your parents made a mistake of not flushing you into the toilet when they gave birth to you. Look at what you've amounted to in life; Such a miserable and hopeless asslicking zombie waiting for the crumbs that falls from his corrupt politicians table.

Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by fergie001: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

What did you smoke cheesy grin I can't marry who is not a governor cheesy grin
Deputy-Gov nko?

Sammy07 is making subtle moves to be Deputy to a man from Ondo South.

He is a credible person who has professed undying love....This is the time...... grin grin
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Omoslim26: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Train wey pass Aba,Pass Onitsha,wey no enter IMO State ��.
Which kind rubbish train be dat one☹️�
Op abeg modify your post now now�
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Akponmfet: 12:08am On Jul 11, 2021
Biodun556:
LAGOS-CALABAR COASTAL RAIL

Prototype for the Lagos - Calabar Coastal Rail Project.

I hear that London based Standard Chartered Bank has now offered to fund the Lagos - Calabar Coastal Rail with $11Bn of the $14.4Bn needed to build the project that will pass through Calabar, Uyo, Aba, Port Harcourt, Yenagoa, Otuoke, Ughelli, Warri, Sapele, Benin, Agbor, Asaba, Onitsha, Ore, Ijebu Ode, Sagamu and Lagos.
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Akponmfet: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2021
It is very wrong for the government to use our oil money to build a railway system that will pass through Biafran territory. The railway must pass through Edo,Delta Bayelsa,Rivers,Akwa Ibom and then Cross River State,cut the Biafrans off.

2 Likes

Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2021
fergie001:

Deputy-Gov nko?

Sammy07 is making subtle moves to be Deputy to a man from Ondo South.

He is a credible person who has professed undying love....This is the time...... grin grin
Do I look cheap to you cheesy
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Sammy07: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
fergie001:

Deputy-Gov nko?

Samm.y07 is making subtle moves to be Deputy to a man from Ondo South.

Nwanyiogwashi:

I'll soon sue both of you angry
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by fergie001: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Haaa....So you want only Gov & not Deputy, na waoh!

Sammy07:

grin
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sammy07:

I will hire our beloved in-law to defend me cheesy grin
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
fergie001:

Haaa....So you want only Gov & not Deputy, na waoh!

grin

Not just anyhow gov but gov of Lagos State cheesy
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by atiku07(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Bunch of jokers, a fish will evolve to swim on sand first before this is accomplished by Nigeria. One or all of the options below will happen to this so called deceit of a project

A. Funds looted, recovered and "re-looted" afterwards
B. Project abandoned halfway through without reasons.
C. A new government cancelling project because it was
initiated by the previous government they didn't like.
D. Estimated time for completion of project in 2095 AD

same thing u all said about Lagos Ibadan rail line it was achieved, i don't care the cost at least we got the infrastructure to start with. it is better they steal some money and give us the actual infrastructure that loot everything as they did 16 years ago!

1 Like

Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by EMMY76: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
That $11b will surely jump to $20b by the time it's completed.
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by fergie001: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Not just anyhow gov but gov of Lagos State cheesy
Thief grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Ovamboland(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

I pray your children don't inherit your level of stupidity in their lifetime.
Your parents made a mistake of not flushing you into the toilet when they gave birth to you. Look at what you've amounted to in life; Such a miserable and hopeless asslicking zombie waiting for the crumbs that falls from his corrupt politicians table.

Stay there and don't look for real work, be following IDP politicians about. Once your principals join APC you will still wax lyrical how the party is next best thing after slice bread.
You have no soul or conscience

1 Like

Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ovamboland:

Stay there and don't look for real work, be following IDP politicians about. Once your principals join APC you will still wax lyrical how the party is next best thing after slice bread.
You have no soul or conscience
Keep your stinking breath shut! Do you think everyone is like you? Political prostitute and beggar. You sold your soul and conscience for a plate of porridge and you're here claiming bragging rights.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Balarabe, Utomi, Others To Protest Against Soldiers In Lagos Today / Train Fares From Port-harcourt To South-east Stations / Buhari's Government Tried To Islamize Nigeria - New York Times Article (1986)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.