Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map (6413 Views)

VAT: Ikeja Electric Announces Price Hike In MAP Meters / FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha / American Based Company Set To Invest Over $10 Billion In Coastal Rail Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by kachii77: 6:36am On Jul 27, 2021
hello nwanyiogwashi, trust ur doing fine. pls I have been trying to send u a pm...but its not been working....pls if u can, do reach out ..need to pick ur thoughts on something. thanks

Nwanyiogwashi:

I am very fine, how is my sister doing in ondo cheesy
Re: Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map by Konquest: 10:43pm On Mar 28
Biodun556:
LAGOS-CALABAR COASTAL RAIL

Prototype for the Lagos - Calabar Coastal Rail Project.

I hear that London based Standard Chartered Bank has now offered to fund the Lagos - Calabar Coastal Rail with $11Bn of the $14.4Bn needed to build the project that will pass through Calabar, Uyo, Aba, Port Harcourt, Yenagoa, Otuoke, Ughelli, Warri, Sapele, Benin, Agbor, Asaba, Onitsha, Ore, Ijebu Ode, Sagamu and Lagos.
Bump.

Yup! The Coastal highway construction has finally kicked in as of March 2024. Kudos to all who have made this happen. A final link by rail with the South West and the Niger Delta States right up to Cross River State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It’s Time To Work With Tinubu – Omo-Agege To Atiku, Obi / Aregbesola Is Positioning Himself As The Next Yoruba Leader - PDP Worried / Aluu 4: The Need For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.