Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

How Can I Change The State Of Origin On My Waec Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Change The State Of Origin On My Waec Result? (917 Views)

See The State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos / Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change The State Of Origin On My Waec Result? by PharmD911: 2:10am On Jul 10, 2021
I was going through some of my secondary school materials yesterday and I noticed I used OGUN STATE as my state of origin for WAEC which is wrong. Meanwhile, the state of origin on my JAMB and post JAMB form is LAGOS STATE.
My questions is how can I correct the state of origin I used to register for the WAEC cos I'm afraid it might disqualify me during the admission clearance cos I got admitted via lagos catchment cut off mark. I'm really down now, I need help
Re: How Can I Change The State Of Origin On My Waec Result? by Theworldisvanity: 5:33am On Jul 10, 2021
Thats why copy copy no good
Re: How Can I Change The State Of Origin On My Waec Result? by PharmD911: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2021
Theworldisvanity:
Thats why copy copy no good
Sorry, what's copy copy here?
Re: How Can I Change The State Of Origin On My Waec Result? by PharmD911: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2021
Mynd44 lalasticlala. I need help on this pls
Re: How Can I Change The State Of Origin On My Waec Result? by Silkysailor: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Pleaseee did the wrong state of origin on your waec affect anything? How did you go about solving it?
I suspect I may have used a wrong state of origin but I was told state of origin doesn't show on WASSCE certificate. However I am panicking big time.

(1) (Reply)

Waec Result 2021: A Student From Greater Tomorrow Model College, Ado Made 9A1 / Museveni Responds To Claims That He Caused Muammar Gaddafi's Assassination / Study Aboard Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.