Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside (1309 Views)

Rev. Regina Baadu Ordained As Anglican Diocese Of Cape Coast First Female Priest / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:24am On Jul 10, 2021
This happened in Ghana. A female priest was ordained.

What do you think about this?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 10, 2021
Good for their believe
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by EmekaBlue(m): 6:23am On Jul 10, 2021
Did the Vatican approve this?!

And she didn't cover her hair?! Also this is not in the scriptures o

Religion finally might be man made...Thats how in future they will write a new verse of the Bible and our children children will see it as normal when there are more female priests

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by youngcoach(m): 6:45am On Jul 10, 2021
this world don finish which church be that?
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by Nukilia: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2021
How does this help the masses?
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by DaCharis2016: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2021
Deleted already.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2021
End times

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
1st Christian woman on YouTube to do this (46 seconds video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwRp9EIYPio
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by TMKsouth: 2:35am On Jul 11, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
End times

Dude, aren't u that gay who used to send me requests? Didn't know u watched football. Let me check those email requests for confirmation. But I know it's definitely u.

Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by TMKsouth: 2:40am On Jul 11, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
This is so lame, you can do better my slave boy cheesy

"Still sipping your tears"

It's not lame to me. Stop your gay sh*t with me.
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by Mindlog: 4:59am On Jul 11, 2021
The Ordinatio sacerdotalis of the Roman Catholic Church gives no room for this, so I am wondering which Church this is.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by orisa37: 5:36am On Jul 11, 2021
SIDE ATTRACTION OF GOD IN GHANA.
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by Johncuppa(m): 6:24am On Jul 11, 2021
I will pour out my spirit upon ALL flesh.
Don't understand Catholic doctorine though.

Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by AntiChristian: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2021
I thought Paul said women should not lead men or talk in church?
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by HighWITCH: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2021
AntiChristian:
I thought Paul said women should not lead men or talk in church?
Lol. Most Christians do not know that Christianity is a religious teaching orchestrated by Paul.
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by AntiChristian: 7:19am On Jul 11, 2021
HighWITCH:

Lol. Most Christians do not know that Christianity is a religious teaching orchestrated by Paul.

Paul wrote more new testament books than all the 11 disciples of Jesus Christ combined. That's amazing! I wonder why Jesus didn't appoint Paul during his time on earth!
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by HighWITCH: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Paul wrote more new testament books than all the 11 disciples of Jesus Christ combined. That's amazing! I wonder why Jesus didn't appoint Paul during his time on earth!
Jesus did not know Paul(Saul).
Besides, Saul was Anti-Christian.
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by JourneytoEL(f): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2021
Mindlog:
The Ordinatio sacerdotalis of the Roman Catholic Church gives no room for this, so I am wondering which Church this is.
it is Anglican

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by tobechi20(m): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2021
Th3 church is growing
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by AntiChristian: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2021
HighWITCH:

Jesus did not know Paul(Saul).
Besides, Saul was Anti-Christian.

So how come was he able to write 13 books of the New testament?
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by Mindlog: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2021
JourneytoEL:
it is Anglican

Noted.
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by HighWITCH: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

So how come was he able to write 13 books of the New testament?
Same way Mohammed wrote a whole book and attributed it to Almighty God.
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2021
HighWITCH:

Same way Mohammed wrote a whole book and attributed it to Almighty God.

Stop telling lies! Muhammad was an unlettered man. He could neither read nor write!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by HighWITCH: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Stop telling lies! Muhammad was an unlettered man. He could neither read nor write!
And the Quran is attributed to him. How please?
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by AntiChristian: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2021
HighWITCH:

And the Quran is attributed to him. How please?

Admit you're are a liar first or at best ignorant of what you typed.
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by HighWITCH: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Admit you're are a liar first or at best ignorant of what you typed.

Young man, poor upbringing is the only reason you will insult someone you don't know online.
Simple logic tells you that you have to first prove me a liar, then I can agree with you.
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by AntiChristian: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2021
HighWITCH:

Young man, poor upbringing is the only reason you will insult someone you don't know online.
Simple logic tells you that you have to first prove me a liar, then I can agree with you.

Muhammad never wrote any book as he was unlettered as i said. Your claim he wrote the Qu'ran is false. So you are a liar. I don't need to know you offline to call you a liar online.

And i was trained not to jump to conclusions with unsubstantiated info lest i be tagged a liar.

You with a better upbringing why did you lie?
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by HighWITCH: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Muhammad never wrote any book as he was unlettered as i said. Your claim he wrote the Qu'ran is false. So you are a liar. I don't need to know you offline to call you a liar online.

And i was trained not to jump to conclusions with unsubstantiated info lest i be tagged a liar.

You with a better upbringing why did you lie?
You are indeed poorly brought up, though you don't know it. Thought I could learn something.
Re: Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside by AntiChristian: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
HighWITCH:

You are indeed poorly brought up, though you don't know it. Thought I could learn something.

People who want to learn don't start with lies but a clean slate!

Well-done! The well brought up highwitch!

(1) (Reply)

If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! / Gospel Singer Uses , Portable’s “zaazu Zeh” As A Point Of Prayer Poi / The Most High.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.