Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight (1158 Views)

Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye / Book Of Thoth: Anger Of The Greatest Enemy Of Yahweh / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by Leiylau(f): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
BOOK OF ANJEA CHAPTER 30, 1-23

Like great sisterfire will say Time is an illusion,
Here in this passage
" Knouliud an expect of supreme Wae who seem to manipulate time which dosent seem like it was manipulated saw futuristic event waiting for winged goddess anjea's decision to make it present ,
This reminds us that supreme aspects dont interfere with our business but allows ur wisdom bring future to ur next seconds

1. When Anjea had lamented deep into sleep, she continued in a great imagination. And she saw a great bright light. Now Anjea said, who are you O Great Light?
2. Then did the light say, I am the knowledge of God. I have come to show you the future of your continent. For your imagination has built a future for your land.
3. Did the wildest imagination of Papang not bring to pass the coming of Moloch on your land. Now your imagination also has brought to you great things.
4. Now come and you shall see Chichaleb how it is. And Knoliud turned around to flesh and led Anjea to a place, saying, now see your land, for Molokoi has left it when he was not able to kill the homos as before.
5. And now the animals and the plants and all the things which the homo erectuses of your land has imagined, are they not coming to pass now?
6. Now Anjea saw how many nations came to their lands to see their animals which were many upon the land. And Anjea said, if I return to my land, shall I meet it so now?
7. And Knoliud said, it shall take long, for it shall be fulfilled many years after, both in this world and in the world to come.
8. Then was Anjea glad at her return to her continent. And when Molokoi continued to destroy the homos, Anjea smiled, because she knew the truth. And because she had seen the happy state of all homos after death, she did not worry anymore.
9. And Anjea told the homos, saying, if Mokoi destroy you, it is your body alone he has destroyed, for your soul shall float and you shall be in the Valley where you shall be taught many mysteries of the world.
10. Now O homo erectuses, be careful of the things which you imagine, for those things which you imagine shall be built somewhere for you and for they who believe in those things. For such is the nature of Reverad.
11. I tell you the truth, we all are the imaginations of Reverad our God who lay still for a period as long as when there was no time. And he exploded with great force after. And the things which he had longed imagined became the reality of yesterday, and of today and of time unending.
12. Now you fear death because you think that it is the end of you, but I tell you, when you die, you shall be more perfect in knowledge. And your range of vision shall be a hundred times more than those of the gods.
13. Then shall the imaginations of your heads begin to come real. And they who submit to your imagination shall not know that they are worshipping Reverad our God through you, but they shall be limited by that which is in your own imagination.
14. But if anyone shall worship Reverad, let him do it in his own head, for our God resides in the head and not in the temple or in the scrolls and tablets.
15. Now when Anjea had spoken thus, all the homo erectuses began to see death as not a threat anymore but as the reality of life. And about a thousand homo went to Molokoi, saying, O god of Chichaleb, we desire to die from your hand. Now kill us and prolong your life as you wish. For you have said that in sucking our blood shall your life on earth be prolonged.
15. Now when Molokoi saw them, he said why have you come to me that I should kill you and drink your blood? And the homos said, you are our god and we have said if Great Molokoi wants us for meat why should we run away from him?
16. Now Molokoi was afraid because of how they had come to him in such great number. And he said, depart from me, for another god has deviced a mean to send my soul out of my body. For I know surely that you have poisons in your blood.
17. Now did Molokoi take the fear of this into his mind. And he began to fear the homos. Now when the fear of the people was so much in the heart of Molokoi, he said, I shall leave this continent and return to my place to await the day of return of Nymphidis.
18. Now did Molokoi returned to his place in Philargas, for it had never been heard that a multitude of homo erectuses scared a god away from the place which he occupied.
19. Now did the homes of Chichaleb celebrate greatly, for that which they did was made known in many lands. And Anjea saw it and became glad.
20. And Anjea saw Knoliud again when she had left her consciousness. And Knoliud said, this thing which the homo erectuses do is great, for fearlessness is what chases the fierce away.
21. For if you fear death, it would come faster than if you do not. And if you fear sickness, it would come faster that if you do not. And if you fear the future, so shall the future not bring good fortune to you.
22. Now tell your homos to remain without fear in anything they do. For fear is that which shall make many not fulfill the things which they had been sent into existence to do.
23. And many shall die in the ignorance brought upon them by the fear of getting knowledge. And they shall be ashamed in the afterlife at the valley of the shadow of death, until they shall be washed and born again into another place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by Leiylau(f): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Here travails of goddess Anjea further prove why goddess Sisterfire always supports death than life , life and death shares same weights of merits but Religion like Christianity, judaism and Islam don't wanna let us know
These higher beings wants us live the life of higher vibrations

2 Likes

Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by sonmvayina(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thoth is Enki or Ninghiszida?
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by Leiylau(f): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
sonmvayina:
Thoth is Enki or Ninghiszida?
Thoth can never be enki . Enki isn't as benevolent as Atum known as Thoth . Don't miss up things for the sake of knowledge
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by oteneaaron(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leiylau:
Thoth can never be enki . Enki isn't as benevolent as Atum known as Thoth . Don't miss up things for the sake of knowledge

Thoth aka Tehuti is the same person as Ninghizeda - according to Sumerian lore, Enki aka Ptah is his Father.

@the Topic.

Can I get a reference to this "Book of Thoth" you are quoting from?

When was it found?

When was it translated?

Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by Leiylau(f): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
oteneaaron:

Thoth aka Tehuti is the same person as Ninghizeda - according to Sumerian lore, Enki aka Ptah is his Father.

@the Topic.

Can I get a reference to this "Book of Thoth" you are quoting from?

When was it found?

When was it translated?

Thank you in advance.
Tem is Atum , Atum is Thoth, Thoth is amun temos and Amun temos is eartum great celestial beings are called thousands of names that matches their greatness,
Like seraphim is Runésh , Runésh is Seshat , Seshat is sem .

When was book of Thoth found?

It was written from 3.5billionBC to 1995, Book of Thoth is the diary of Atum aka Thoth the real history of earth from the horses mouth not history written by Yahweh that has little truth on it

Who translated it?

Same person( Thoth ) who wrote it as his diary translated it for the consumption of earth dwellers through a Nigerian named otem.

Though sisterfire said it's 30% of the real book of Thoth fool edition will take us A year in completion.
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by sonmvayina(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leiylau:

I was asking a question..

I was only asking if Enki was the equivalent of Thoth...

Enki is super benevolent.....He is the father of Marduk who happens to be the lugal dimmer ankia..which means the divine king of heaven and earth...
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by Leiylau(f): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
sonmvayina:

I was asking a question..

I was only asking if Enki was the equivalent of Thoth...

Enki is super benevolent.....He is the father of Marduk who happens to be the lugal dimmer ankia..which means the divine king of heaven and earth...
I can't do this with u christian minded talking about heavens and paradise.
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by sonmvayina(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leiylau:
I can't do this with u christian minded talking about heavens and paradise.

Kpele oh...

Mrs I too know..
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by Leiylau(f): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
sonmvayina:

Kpele oh...

Mrs I too know..
You can't be talking about science and heaven at same time .
You black negros of Africa does this always.
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by oteneaaron(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leiylau:
Tem is Atum , Atum is Thoth, Thoth is amun temos and Amun temos is eartum great celestial beings are called thousands of names that matches their greatness,
Like seraphim is Runésh , Runésh is Seshat , Seshat is sem .

When was book of Thoth found?

It was written from 3.5billionBC to 1995, Book of Thoth is the diary of Atum aka Thoth the real history of earth from the horses mouth not history written by Yahweh that has little truth on it

Who translated it?

Same person( Thoth ) who wrote it as his diary translated it for the consumption of earth dwellers through a Nigerian named otem.

Though sisterfire said it's 30% of the real book of Thoth fool edition will take us A year in completion.

Interesting.

I know for a fact that many books were authored by Thoth, I also know that some of these books were found by archeologists and others are currently housed in some secret societies.

This is my first time hearing of this your own version of the Book of Thoth.

If I may ask how did Otem get in contact with this information you said was written 3 billion BC to 1995?

Where did Otem find this book and from what language was it translated from?

1 Like

Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by sonmvayina(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leiylau:
You can't be talking about science and heaven at same time .
You black negros of Africa does this always.
If you are looking for the cause of your problems..I suggest you look in the mirror..

O shea
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by Leiylau(f): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
sonmvayina:

If you are looking for the cause of your problems..I suggest you look in the mirror..

O shea
y think I have problems anytime I caution you ?

1 Like

Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by Rekhina(f): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leiylau:
BOOK OF ANJEA CHAPTER 30, 1-23

Like great sisterfire will say Time is an illusion,
Here in this passage
" Knouliud an expect of supreme Wae who seem to manipulate time which dosent seem like it was manipulated saw futuristic event waiting for winged goddess anjea's decision to make it present ,
This reminds us that supreme aspects dont interfere with our business but allows ur wisdom bring future to ur next seconds

1. When Anjea had lamented deep into sleep, she continued in a great imagination. And she saw a great bright light. Now Anjea said, who are you O Great Light?
2. Then did the light say, I am the knowledge of God. I have come to show you the future of your continent. For your imagination has built a future for your land.
3. Did the wildest imagination of Papang not bring to pass the coming of Moloch on your land. Now your imagination also has brought to you great things.
4. Now come and you shall see Chichaleb how it is. And Knoliud turned around to flesh and led Anjea to a place, saying, now see your land, for Molokoi has left it when he was not able to kill the homos as before.
5. And now the animals and the plants and all the things which the homo erectuses of your land has imagined, are they not coming to pass now?
6. Now Anjea saw how many nations came to their lands to see their animals which were many upon the land. And Anjea said, if I return to my land, shall I meet it so now?
7. And Knoliud said, it shall take long, for it shall be fulfilled many years after, both in this world and in the world to come.
8. Then was Anjea glad at her return to her continent. And when Molokoi continued to destroy the homos, Anjea smiled, because she knew the truth. And because she had seen the happy state of all homos after death, she did not worry anymore.
9. And Anjea told the homos, saying, if Mokoi destroy you, it is your body alone he has destroyed, for your soul shall float and you shall be in the Valley where you shall be taught many mysteries of the world.
10. Now O homo erectuses, be careful of the things which you imagine, for those things which you imagine shall be built somewhere for you and for they who believe in those things. For such is the nature of Reverad.
11. I tell you the truth, we all are the imaginations of Reverad our God who lay still for a period as long as when there was no time. And he exploded with great force after. And the things which he had longed imagined became the reality of yesterday, and of today and of time unending.
12. Now you fear death because you think that it is the end of you, but I tell you, when you die, you shall be more perfect in knowledge. And your range of vision shall be a hundred times more than those of the gods.
13. Then shall the imaginations of your heads begin to come real. And they who submit to your imagination shall not know that they are worshipping Reverad our God through you, but they shall be limited by that which is in your own imagination.
14. But if anyone shall worship Reverad, let him do it in his own head, for our God resides in the head and not in the temple or in the scrolls and tablets.
15. Now when Anjea had spoken thus, all the homo erectuses began to see death as not a threat anymore but as the reality of life. And about a thousand homo went to Molokoi, saying, O god of Chichaleb, we desire to die from your hand. Now kill us and prolong your life as you wish. For you have said that in sucking our blood shall your life on earth be prolonged.
15. Now when Molokoi saw them, he said why have you come to me that I should kill you and drink your blood? And the homos said, you are our god and we have said if Great Molokoi wants us for meat why should we run away from him?
16. Now Molokoi was afraid because of how they had come to him in such great number. And he said, depart from me, for another god has deviced a mean to send my soul out of my body. For I know surely that you have poisons in your blood.
17. Now did Molokoi take the fear of this into his mind. And he began to fear the homos. Now when the fear of the people was so much in the heart of Molokoi, he said, I shall leave this continent and return to my place to await the day of return of Nymphidis.
18. Now did Molokoi returned to his place in Philargas, for it had never been heard that a multitude of homo erectuses scared a god away from the place which he occupied.
19. Now did the homes of Chichaleb celebrate greatly, for that which they did was made known in many lands. And Anjea saw it and became glad.
20. And Anjea saw Knoliud again when she had left her consciousness. And Knoliud said, this thing which the homo erectuses do is great, for fearlessness is what chases the fierce away.
21. For if you fear death, it would come faster than if you do not. And if you fear sickness, it would come faster that if you do not. And if you fear the future, so shall the future not bring good fortune to you.
22. Now tell your homos to remain without fear in anything they do. For fear is that which shall make many not fulfill the things which they had been sent into existence to do.
23. And many shall die in the ignorance brought upon them by the fear of getting knowledge. And they shall be ashamed in the afterlife at the valley of the shadow of death, until they shall be washed and born again into another place.

My china babe thanks for your enlightenments . Your ma'am V said molok is the Morocco we know.
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by sonmvayina(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leiylau:
y think I have problems anytime I caution you ?

You are too small to caution me...

You don't even know half of what I know..

I was only asking a question just to be clear..because I sometimes miss who is who in those epics....thank God for oteneaaron that clarified it for me..

1 Like

Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by Leiylau(f): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
sonmvayina:

I was only asking a question just to be clear..because I sometimes miss who is who in those epics....thank God for oteneaaron that clarified it for me..
No one cleared you . I have been on these since 6 in xhidi-an hui I think my findings aligned with what was in book of Thoth credits to my hu my grandfather who has documented researches on anunaaki .
Though sisterfire has seized to exist on nairaland (she has been explaining the book of Thoth more than otem ) but light movements has to continue with Mr , rekhina ,ourtruth and sporad8.
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by A001: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leiylau:
No one cleared you . I have been on these since 6 in xhidi-an hui I think my findings aligned with what was in book of Thoth .
Though sisterfire has seized to exist on nairaland ,she has been explaining the book of Thoth more than otem .
Thoth isn't Atum. Both are different Egyptian gods. Don't be like the ignorant religious people that say Yahweh is Allah and Allah is Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by Leiylau(f): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
A001:

Thoth isn't Atum. Both are different Egyptian gods. Don't be like the ignorant religious people that say Yahweh is Allah and Allah is Yahweh.
who is so overambitious to do opposite of what Yahweh does if not Atum cunny British called Thoth. A001 don't fight this Atum has been the real protagonist I know this since 6 it's written on my grandpa's collections written centuries back it linked tem to Thoth . I came to nairaland In 2022 and tem is everywhere doing things Thoth does making sure knowledge about history is alive .
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by orisa37: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
WISDOM IS CIRCULAR NOT LINEAR.

1 Like

Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by A001: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leiylau:
who is so overambitious to do opposite of what Yahweh does if not Atum cunny British called Thoth. A001 don't fight this Atum has been the real protagonist I know this since 6 it's written on my grandpa's collections written centuries back it linked tem to Thoth . I came to nairaland In 2022 and tem is everywhere doing things Thoth does making sure knowledge about history is alive .
Atum or Tem is different from Thoth. Don't confuse yourself. You can ask OtemAtum who holds regular correspondences with Atum. He'll confirm what I just said.

Cc: dazzlingd
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by Leiylau(f): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
sonmvayina:

You pride yourself Blackman . I said you involve heaven story with space and knowledge brouhaha and that's Ignorance on ur side.
You exposed ur low vibration to my bit high vibration and I am a white witch .
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by orisa37: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
WISDOM IS INSIGHT INTO NOT TOWARDS.
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by sonmvayina(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leiylau:
You pride yourself Blackman . I said you involve heaven story with space and knowledge brouhaha and that's Ignorance on ur side.
You exposed ur low vibration to my bit high vibration and I am a white witch .

Hahahahaha,.

Very funny..

How did you figure that out?
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by Leiylau(f): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
A001:

Atum or Tem is different from Thoth. Don't confuse yourself. You can ask OtemAtum who holds regular correspondences with Atum. He'll confirm what I just said.
Now prove to me you are right my friend since great beings has hundreds of name .
Tell me what other name Thoth bears ?
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by oteneaaron(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leiylau:
No one cleared you . I have been on these since 6 in xhidi-an hui I think my findings aligned with what was in book of Thoth credits to my hu my grandfather who has documented researches on anunaaki .

Though sisterfire has seized to exist on nairaland (she has been explaining the book of Thoth more than otem ) but light movements has to continue with Mr , rekhina ,ourtruth and sporad8.

Interesting.

I think you're getting somewhere.

Good thing you mentioned the Annunaki.

I know @OurTruth - I have been following his threads.

I had no idea you guys are an army on Nairaland.

So this Book of Thoth you speak about must be different from the others we currently have in circulation - right?

I still ask - how did Otem come to access this information?

Where was it found and from which language was it translated from?
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by sonmvayina(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leiylau:

Bull shit..

3 Likes

Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by oteneaaron(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leiylau:
Now prove to me you are right my friend since great beings has hundreds of name .
Tell me what other name Thoth bears ?

I never knew Thoth was the same as Atum.

Because from what you're saying, it is almost as if you are turning the entire Kemetic lore on its head.

From my own research, Thoth = Tehuti = Ningizeda = Kluklukan = Hermes Trismegistus

1 Like

Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by oteneaaron(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
sonmvayina:

Bull shit..

Lol

1 Like

Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by dazzlingd(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
The doctrine of the UFOs, a book I’ve kept for my children to be born

2 Likes

Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by oteneaaron(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
dazzlingd:
The doctrine of the UFOs, a book I’ve kept for my children to be born

Have you read - The Law of One?

1 Like

Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by sonmvayina(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
oteneaaron:

I never knew Thoth was the same as Atum.

Because from what you're saying, it is almost as if you are turning the entire Kemetic lore on its head.

From my own research, Thoth = Tehuti = Ningizeda = Kluklukan = Hermes Trismegistus

Leave her jare....she just read one page and ran away with it like usain Bolt.

She is not even scratching the surface
Re: Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight by sonmvayina(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
oteneaaron:

Have you read - The Law of One?

God go bless you oh..

This is what I have been trying to explain, but some dumb people can't see beyond their noses...

One person at a time
One person at a time..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion / Eat Your Tithes! / God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.