Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Who Is Chinaz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Chinaz (187 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Chinaz by eyesoflagos: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2021
Who is Chinaz

The act of creating is beautiful for me creation is magic and life. music and art are the elements that balance the human soul. Appreciating my existence and my experiences gave me the possibility to see different perspectives of life, which is why I write and engage in my music and sound to tell not only my story but the of others. I Christian David “ Chinaz “ am honoured and privileged to be here to share my gift with you, Thank you as you listen.

link here : https:///eNcP

(1) (Reply)

Community Names Football Club After Gyt, Enthused Socialite Speaks / Video: Erica And Laycon Finally Reconciles, Watch Them Having Fun Together / Opinion: One Reason Why Emmanuel May Be Able To Identify The Wildcards Before Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.