Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Opinion: One Reason Why Emmanuel May Be Able To Identify The Wildcards Before Th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion: One Reason Why Emmanuel May Be Able To Identify The Wildcards Before Th (186 Views)

"Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna / Bbnaija: Obvious Reasons Why Emmanuel And Liquorose Deserves An Award As The Bes / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: One Reason Why Emmanuel May Be Able To Identify The Wildcards Before Th by Admob090(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
SOURCE [url]CLASSICVIEW.COM.NG[/url]

The Housemates had their dairy sessions with Big Brother today. During their dairy sessions, Big Brother asked them what they have learnt about their fellow housemates since they got into the housemates. Recall that Big Brother had initially given them a challenge to find out relevant information about each other before the week runs out.

Big Brother gave them this task because there are two wildcards in the house with them. He instructed them to get to know each other very well in order to figure out the wildcards among them before their eviction night on Sunday. If the housemates are unable to find the wildcards in the house by then, the wild cards will automatically become part of them and compete for the grand prize.

Big Brother would also give the wildcards exclusive power to nominate housemates of their choice for possible eviction if their identities remain unknown to the housemates. However, if the housemates were able to unveil the identities of the wildcards, Big Brother would evict the wildcards effective immediately.

During their diary sessions, Big Brother asked all of them how their hunt for the wildcards is going; he asked if they believe they would win the challenge before the week runs out. Most of them said that the possibility to figure out the wildcards is very slim because the wildcards know what they are and they would try as much as possible to ensure their identities are not unveiled.

How Emmanuel got the clue that may help him confirm if his guesses are wrong or not

Emmanuel told Big Brother during his own diary session that he has been thinking and trying to connect the dots together just to find out who these wildcards are but his efforts have not produced anything concrete yet.

He said he might have been silent and quiet all day but he has been thinking deeply just to find out who these wildcards may be. He said he has some names in his head but it is difficult for him to conclude they are the wildcards because there is no clue or hint to verify it.

After Emmanuel said this, Big Brother asked him if he would like to have some clues to verify if his thoughts are right or wrong.

Emmanuel

Photo Credit: Emmanuel || Instagram

Here is the conversation between Big Brother and Emmanuel during the diary session:

Big Brother: Would you like Big Brother to give you a clue?

Emmanuel: Yes please. I would very much like a clue because sometimes I just blank out am like thinking… I think a lot and things like these, they get me mentally active. I might not be saying much or being so loud or being so active but in my head, something is really going on… please if you can give us a clue, I will very much appreciate

Big Brother: Emmanuel?

Emmanuel: Yes Big Brother

Big Brother: Take good notice of how the housemates are invited into the diary for this afternoon session. The wild cards are invited one after the other. So, if your guesses are not invited one after the other, you are on the wrong track. Do you understand?

How the clue may help Emmanuel as he hunts got the Wildcards

With this hint that Emmanuel has, he should be able to confirm whether his guesses are correct or not. If the people he has in mind were summoned into the diary room subsequently (one after the other), that would make it easier and faster for him to identify the wildcards. Either ways, Emmanuel may still be able to connect the dots together and figure out who the wildcards are.

CONTINUE READING [url]CLASSICVIEW.COM.NG[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Must Funniest Cartoon Video Ever / Views Of Social Dice On Instagram Marketing / (Lagos & Environs) The Upper Room Move Presents Irrevocable Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.