Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section (2055 Views)

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by hunkyjohn(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2011
Nairaland would have been a great place to search for a life partner but I have noticed that some who claim to be female are male and vice versa. Imagine, I almost toasted 190 after I saw (f) beside the user name. MzDarkSkin's posts seem like a female's posts and the profile pic looks female yet, there is (m) beside the name ! I'm getting frustrated with this whole thing. Can the real ladies please identify themselves? 
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 10, 2011
How do two people equate to "too many"? undecided
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by hunkyjohn(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2011
There are more. I`m sure about it. these two are the most obvious. I have a feeling dyt is male too. angry
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 10, 2011
Three and counting lol. There are 682,179 members on the site as of now. Subtract those three and you have 682,176 members, one of whom could end up being a close pally of yours. Patience o, your odds of finding someone here are good.
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by hunkyjohn(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2011
^ Are you male, female or both
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 10, 2011
I am a conjoined triplet. See my profile pic.
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by hunkyjohn(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2011
cry More confusion.

I've only met one real female on nairaland. (But there is too much competition)
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 10, 2011
Lol. Not everyone hides on NL. I guess it's up to you to decide who's being real and who's not wink
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38pm On May 10, 2011
hunkyjohn:

Nairaland would have been a great place to search for a life partner but I have noticed that some who claim to be female are male and vice versa. Imagine, [b]I almost toasted 190 after I saw (f) [/b]beside the user name. MzDarkSkin's posts seem like a female's posts and the profile pic looks female yet, there is (m) beside the name ! I'm getting frustrated with this whole thing. Can the real ladies please identify themselves? 
kai u shud have gone along wiv it , he is willing to do chop his tins off for the right one.Poster y u stressing ur self socalise wiv real people not keyboards, bcus to actually find d one nairaland  is like saying u saw a dinosaur dancing atlanta  wink cool cool cool
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by BABE3: 8:38pm On May 10, 2011
ogugua88:

Three and counting lol. There are 682,179 members on the site as of now. Subtract those three and you have 682,176 members, one of whom could end up being a close pally of yours. Patience o, your odds of finding someone here are good.

HuskyJohn, My brother , no mind this Oshelenge babe--lol--

Research has shown that 0.02% of the people that come on here, in hopes of finding a "life partner"  actually find him/her. In my book, that figure is as good as 0%.

Research has also shown that 20% of people that come on here to find "hook-ups" actually achieve their aims.

Out of that 20% , 10% of those people have reported that their "hook-ups" were not who they thought they were. Some said their hook ups were vampires. Some said their's was gay. Some said their's turned out to be a transgendered. All sorts of weird stories my brother.

So, see the odds of you finding love here are not good!

Go on 2go. I heard it's the place to go! smiley
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by hunkyjohn(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2011
2go is for pay as you go service tongue . Guys need more long lasting relationships.
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by MMM2(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2011
even if 190 na woman,
pls dot ask her out, unless u want 2 die early.
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 10, 2011
BABE!:
HuskyJohn, My brother , no mind this Oshelenge babe--lol--

Research has shown that 0.02% of the people that come on here, in hopes of finding a "life partner"  actually find him/her. In my book, that figure is as good as 0%.

Research has also shown that 20% of people that come on here to find "hook-ups" actually achieve their aims.

Out of that 20% , 10% of those people have reported that their "hook-ups" were not who they thought they were. Some said their hook ups were vampires. Some said their's was gay. Some said their's turned out to be a transgendered. All sorts of weird stories my brother.

So, see the odds of you finding love here are not good!

Go on 2go. I heard it's the place to go! smiley

And no mind this Ibu Onye BABE either! Lol, Mrs. Advocator! You didn't meet him here abi? Lol.
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by Odunnu: 8:48pm On May 10, 2011
You are right poster!
I got mad when I found out Babypinkz with (f) beside her name is the same person as swisscash with (m) beside hs name.
Its crazy in here
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by violent(m): 8:51pm On May 10, 2011
@OP

I'm getting frustrated with this whole thing

I'm getting fed up with bootlicks who take their e-lives too seriously, if you can't find a real mate in real life, chances are you are either too boring or better off being gay!

This is the internet dude, if you want a real girlfriend, get yo arse up from your comp and go get one like real men do. Sitting by your comp hoping to get laid will always end you up being frustrated in the very least----history had it that others have died from heart problems in the process!
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by MMM2(m): 8:53pm On May 10, 2011
hunkjohn
other transsexual re
1. 190(f)
2. Xynerise(f)
3. Mr cork(f)
becareful with dem.
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by BABE3: 8:53pm On May 10, 2011
Odunnu:

You are right poster!
I got mad when I found out Babypinkz with (f) beside her name is the same person as swisscash with (m) beside hs name.
Its crazy in here

Babypinkz is ashually a female my dear! Swisscash A.K.A P .wiz is a male. Swisscash was only playing a prank on Reality101.

P .wiz has been banned, so his new username is Swisscash. smiley
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by hunkyjohn(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2011
@Violent, you sound female  angry
Identify yourself

M M M:

hunkjohn
other transsexual re
1. 190(f)
2. Xynerise(f)
3. Mr cork(f)
becareful with dem.

Noted. cheesy
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by r231(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2011
and me too grin grin
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by BABE3: 8:56pm On May 10, 2011
ogugua88:

And no mind this Ibu Onye BABE either! Lol, Mrs. Advocator! You didn't meet him here abi? Lol.

lol--- nah-- Our own love story dey separate.  wink
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by violent(m): 8:56pm On May 10, 2011
hunkyjohn:

@Violent, you sound female  angry
Identify yourself

you failed terribly bro!

I warned you already, you could go nuts trying to identify who's male and who's not!
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by hunkyjohn(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2011
^ Confirmed! You are male. Too much testosterone  tongue
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 10, 2011
BABE!:
lol--- nah-- Our own love story dey separate.  wink

Yes ma wink lol.

hunkyjohn:
^ Confirmed! You are male. Too much testosterone  tongue

Na wa o! So it's that easy to convince you? undecided
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by BABE3: 9:00pm On May 10, 2011
I think Mama gee is a male. I don't know why-- undecided- I just have a strong feeling she is. smiley
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by Odunnu: 9:03pm On May 10, 2011
And now hunkyjohn is female?
Mehn! I'm outta here before I start doubting my gender.
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by hunkyjohn(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2011
WHATTT!!!! It wasn't me! I think Seun is playing pranks on us  shocked tongue
Check again grin
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by 190: 9:09pm On May 10, 2011
Now who started all these madness!!

why would someone call me a male!! angry angry

I want to eat, sleep( especially ) and dine in the yard of the females here

Im female angry angry
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by hunkyjohn(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2011
^ Are you a lesbian?
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by BloodShed1: 9:11pm On May 10, 2011
F.u.ckin transformers
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 10, 2011
hunkyjohn:

WHATTT!!!! It wasn't me! I think Seun is playing pranks on us  shocked tongue
Check again grin

Chai, nna. Na you be this? I'm heartbroken. I was even giving you advice and hope.
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by 190: 9:16pm On May 10, 2011
hunkyjohn:

^ Are you a lesbian?
shocked shocked
Re: Too Many Transsexuals In Nairaland Romance Section by Orton10(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2011
190:

Now who started all these madness!!

why would someone call me a male!! angry angry

I want to eat, sleep( especially ) and dine in the yard of the females here

Im female angry angry

kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Human Eating Snake Picture? New Photo Sparks Debate On Social Media (PHOTO) / Final Year Project By Students Of Airforce Institute Of Technology / Promos And Deals From Top Nigerian Companies This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.