Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English (5207 Views)

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by mamalola19: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2012
I will like to thank this platform.
I write very well now.
I know when to use symbols.
I also space my sentences and use paragraphs.
In essence, it has improved my vocabulary and diction.
I use an attractive font now.
I say duh! Tosser ever! You are what? A fool! Where is my pant? Cretin! manbitches! Hah! grow up! hypocrite(I spelt it as hipocrit in those days)! boomshakala!and Of course Discombulated!
I have also gone from bend down pick, to Atmosphere to Miss Self ridges.
I am now

Make a shout out if your writing style has improved here in either form of poetry, stories, narrating and every other form of writing.
I have picked one or two things here.
If you know any member that could not write proper English before but has improved please list them here to encourage them.
This would also enable people strive to improve with the way they write.

As far as I am concerned, Claremont has the best writing skills here.
I am not saying his way of writing was poor before.
It has always rich out.
I would have picked Killz but using big grammars that can break a monitor is not what I am saying.
Goldie writes like a classy lady with so much eloquence & style like a Genevieve Nnaji of Nigeria.
I won't be extra out of it, when I say most of we women on Nl like her.
I hope my spacing is not too cumbersome, I am still battling to master that.
I am still organized, right?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by freecocoa(f): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hah mamalola what did you eat this evening?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by Killz3(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2012
mamalola19:

spelt it as hipocrit in those days)! boomshakala!and Of course Discombulated!

Ok. Clap for yourself. You are organized much better now! But you are still a hypocrite. And oh, it's Discombobulated! wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by mamalola19: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Killz~:

Ok. Clap for yourself. You are organized much better now! But you are still a hypocrite. And oh, it's Discombobulated! wink

really? tell me about it! grin
u always look for that spot on every thread, right?
duh, we all know u are the originator of discombobulated!
now wear that nasty smile you do with the shoulder up dance wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by 1stKlass(f): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2012
Well done for improving. In my mind any form of improvement and progress in any way should be celebrated. Good for you smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by Killz3(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2012
mamalola19:

really? tell me about it! grin
u always look for that spot on every thread, right?
duh, we all know u are the originator of discombobulated!
now wear that nasty smile you do with the shoulder up dance wink

Duh! It's an English word. I did not originate it. Just blame yourself for being so shy of English!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by Tosinville(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
whatz this?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by Mynd44: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2012
Bro Tosin this is a miracle oooo. Mamalola could not write and now she can can someone give the lawd a big hand
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2012
Poco a poco, she's gone loco. Hehe.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by Excelboi(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2012
And its got to the homepage? oh well, good for you, its an encouragement to others who keep assassinating the queen english.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
In a land where there are lots of fresh and green trees, you ought not to bring in nothing but more fresh water to keep the green shining. She is happy because she knows that there has been a drastic change in her Language and Grammar structure, and she is bold enough to put it out there just to testify and appreciate those people who are the true critics. I say Congratulations and please m-w.com(Merriam-Webster dictionary) will also help you in your spelling!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2012
mamalola19:

I write very well now.
I know when to use symbols.
I also space my sentences and use paragraphs.
In essence, it has improved my vocabulary and diction.

[i]It has always rich out.
[/i]I would have picked Killz but using big grammars that can break a monitor is not what I am saying.
Goldie writes like a classy lady with so much eloquence & style like a Genevieve Nnaji of Nigeria.

There are still rooms for improvement.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by Wislet(f): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2012
undecided

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by Dyt(f): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
goldie or whose name did i c dere?
Where ll u put Freecocoa?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by moHot(f): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
LET SOMEBORYYY SHOUT HALLAALUYAHHHHHHHHH[/b][b]
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by sleekch1c(f): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
@op,
Have U̶̲̥̅̊ ever tried sitting for WASSCE?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by WebSurfer(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
mamalola19:

As far as I am concerned, Claremont has the best writing skills here.
I am not saying his way of writing was poor before.
It has always [size=64pt]rich out[/size].
I would have picked Killz but using big grammars that can break a monitor is not what I am saying.

hahahaha, you need to sit for English on WAEC GCE
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by desthan(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ode. . .

Why not correct her before
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by desthan(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2012
WebSurfer:

hahahaha, you need to sit for English on WAEC GCE

Olodo, while you were busy picking another man's eye, you left your ass wide open
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by slimyem: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2012
the op's english sure needs a lot more improvement.sha has a looooooooong way to go still!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by slimyem: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
^limhbtifefmtlol.
u go just get hypertension on top my matter!
U'll die trying to figure me out!!
Btw,your english still net a lot of polishing.deal with it!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by Killz3(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2012
mamalola19:

Shut your filthy trap.
I am not surprised u would be here to make jest of me like u do
At least I am finer than you, that all the English in the world can't correct.
You are ugly inside out, shouldn't you be worried about selling more Ankara so as to feed that boney skeletal structure of yours.

This thread is to encourage imperfection and not insult for perfection.
Are you aware if I am just trying to encourage people or not.
You better go to a more romantic topic, I doubt you can get a guy to run after you here, this is a studious topic.
Perhaps u return to where u were pricing veggies so that you can attract local gym fitness trainers to toast.

All your advertisement never give you man.
Quit trying your are just fu cakable  and not marketable so let them keep deceicing the hustling LovePeddler.
Now get off this place to somewhere needy men are willing to fu ck.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by badmrkt(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
@op no mind dem haters,they can bleep 2 hell if they so much care.i feel encouraged by this thread.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by NovusHomo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2012

Well now, who would have thought, with the kind of grammar one reads on this site? shocked Congrats sha grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by mamalola19: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2012
boyloaf,
as u dey now make we comot, she go corner u dey force herself u dey ask ur detail.
e be like her parent don give am cowfew for marriage. maybe her younger ones don marry finish.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by moHot(f): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2012
*cold water please*
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
seun pls pack dis two girls and their yeye topic to recycle bin abeg! This is nt front page worthy! Lai lai! No thanx to slim lil kim! Agbaya olosi
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by Shalome(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2012
c beef on top say poster dey celebrt a percieved accomplishment, danm!
@slime yem(no typo), stop being a b.rainfart
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by daa1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2012
@freecocoa, mmmm, u look hawt with hawt like, u taken 4 val or available?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by babaowo: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2012
waste of time,
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by r231(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
you guys please don't srt your fighting thing here o
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by kaykaybaba(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
:d :d

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old / Happy International Women's Day To All Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.