Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Help: Please What Is The Best Way To Remove Grasses Permanently? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help: Please What Is The Best Way To Remove Grasses Permanently? (806 Views)

Nigeria To Remove ‘political Farmers’ From Database / Grasses And Legumes For Your Cattle, Sheep And Goats / Who Knows The Correct Name For These Grasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Please What Is The Best Way To Remove Grasses Permanently? by nams77: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2021
Hello agro lovers,
Please what is the best way to remove grass from your lawn? I'm tired of clearing already.
Local man cannot come and kill himself abeg!

I don't have money for interlocking tiles/flooring the compound now and I don't want those herbicides sold in containers.
I wish they is something / a fix I can apply that will stop them growing forever or for a long period.
Omo each time I wake up and see those grass that needs clearing, liver dey fail me grin

I heard salt and warm water. Don't know if that works.
Anyone with an idea should help please.
Lalasticlala pls any suggestions.
Re: Help: Please What Is The Best Way To Remove Grasses Permanently? by kingreign(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Talk to your horticulturist on the best selective weedicide you can use to eliminate the unwanted weeds.
Re: Help: Please What Is The Best Way To Remove Grasses Permanently? by nams77: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2021
kingreign:
Talk to your horticulturist on the best selective weedicide you can use to eliminate the unwanted weeds.
Ok my chairman. I will give that a try.

1 Like

Re: Help: Please What Is The Best Way To Remove Grasses Permanently? by nams77: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Abeg more ideas pls
Re: Help: Please What Is The Best Way To Remove Grasses Permanently? by nams77: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Agropreneurs where Una dey abeg
Re: Help: Please What Is The Best Way To Remove Grasses Permanently? by Hatesin: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
nams77:
Hello agro lovers,
Please what is the best way to remove grass from your lawn? I'm tired of clearing already.
Local man cannot come and kill himself abeg!

I don't have money for interlocking tiles/flooring the compound now and I don't want those herbicides sold in containers.
I wish they is something / a fix I can apply that will stop them growing forever or for a long period.
Omo each time I wake up and see those grass that needs clearing, liver dey fail me grin

I heard salt and warm water. Don't know if that works.
Anyone with an idea should help please.
Lalasticlala pls any suggestions.

"You heard salt and warm water" Why not try the one you have heard before seeking to hear more
Re: Help: Please What Is The Best Way To Remove Grasses Permanently? by nams77: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2021
Hatesin:

"You heard salt and warm water" Why not try the one you have heard before seeking to hear more
Thanks. I have actually seen an article in a foreign blog that supports that.
I'm trying that next weekend.
Na to go buy bag of salt grin

Seems I have another problem. There might be an owl In my ceiling

This new house is turning me into a handy man I swear
Re: Help: Please What Is The Best Way To Remove Grasses Permanently? by Hatesin: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
nams77:

Thanks. I have actually seen an article in a foreign blog that supports that.
I'm trying that next weekend.
Na to go buy bag of salt grin

Seems I have another problem. There might be an owl In my ceiling

This new house is turning me into a handy man I swear

How far with the grasses?
Re: Help: Please What Is The Best Way To Remove Grasses Permanently? by nams77: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hatesin:

How far with the grasses?
I will try it this coming holidays. I will keep you posted.
Re: Help: Please What Is The Best Way To Remove Grasses Permanently? by Hatesin: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
nams77:

Please do remember to.
Re: Help: Please What Is The Best Way To Remove Grasses Permanently? by ify01: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
nams77:

How did it go, please?
Re: Help: Please What Is The Best Way To Remove Grasses Permanently? by nams77: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
ify01:

How did it go, please?
Well the pilot stage or mini trial stage didnt show promise. It might be I didnt use enough salt. Lalasticlala sorry i mean to say las las na to buy chemical spray o.
My neighbors dey look me like lazy man but i no care. Time na money. The time I will take and join dem in their clearing exercises, I don use am spray my chemical and hit the road to take care of my biz and pursue money
Like a true igbo man
Cc: Hatesin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagon/an Effective Pre Emergent Selective Herbicide For Maize Maize And Cassava / Step By Step Of How To Achieve High Yield In Maize Farming / Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.