Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) (64451 Views)

Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by seguno2: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
ussv:
I thought he was suppose to be in a remorseful and mournful mood since the vice president of NURTW Lagos state was murdered.

He may be celebrating his death.
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by Mannipple93(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kriss216:

I wonder the type of fruitful discussion someone like MC Oluomo and Yvonne jegede will be having . Global warming discussion
grin You don't know.... Just discussing the theory below;
Okpo possiblity Theory:
The certainty that BIOL transmissable fluid can travel along a Nolly.Blackhole dry semipermeable membrane that exist in space P and transform it into a damp warmhole is predictable provided the conditions are known;
- Greenlights signals where correctly interpreted by Receptor and GreenBills signals Sent to Sender ie ++Gint =--G€B
- a point P, safe for Transportation and exchange of Bio fluid exist.
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by RedBororo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
i was thinking he guy was just shot
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by princemartinsG(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
It is proved and established that easterners are in love with yoruba land

This is not unconnected to the fact that Yoruba land affords them more opportunities than the East as more easterners owe their wealth and success to the accommodating aura of the Yorubas

Oodua to the world
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
sylve11:

Avoid anything that do not concerns you. Be it good or bad. cool
For your mind now, you be soji guy shey?
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
princemartinsG:
It is proved and established that easterners are in love with yoruba land

This is not unconnected to the fact that Yoruba land affords them more opportunities than the East as more easterners owe their wealth and success to the accommodating aura of the Yorubas

Oodua to the world
It's a symbiosis.
Should I explain?
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by teepain: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Joysticks:
Do you know what oluomo has done for tinubu political career?Being an assassin for a politician is a big risk.

I ain't a fan of Oluomo, but please say things that you can substantiate in the event that you are sued.

This forum is not as faceless as we assume.
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by gstream: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Akalia:
Seems you have a personal erotic dealings with him.

I was going to say so too. ibibio girl for that matter...fucking to shock the world...lol
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by Obrigardo: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Come rain come sun, our darling Tinubu must make sure that he installed MC Oluomo as the next governor of Lagos State.

Call him tout or thug, we dont care, but all what we know is that our darling Tinubu will not hesitate to make Oluomo the next governor.

Someone tell me this is a troll or an agberu.
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
[s]
MadamVanessa:
Come rain come sun, our darling Tinubu must make sure that he installed MC Oluomo as the next governor of Lagos State.

Call him tout or thug, we dont care, but all what we know is that our darling Tinubu will not hesitate to make Oluomo the next governor.

[/s]
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by Gfskw: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
His business
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by reubeno(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
#1 agbero in Lagos has commenced his political campaign with style, Alausa here I come....
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by clothingonline(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wow nice one

Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by Frenzy01(m): 5:49am On Jul 12, 2021
Wetin dem dey discuss undecided

abeg jare... I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services.
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by ncpat(m): 7:02am On Jul 12, 2021
koxi:

The thing no tire you?
The matter tire me oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ / CHIVIDO24: Davido & Chioma's Wedding Venue At Eko Hotel Wows Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.