Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) (64461 Views)

Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by batstan(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2021
Kingsuave:
Ahh atleast Ned nwoko fit breath fresh air now. grin grin
Why so? angry
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2021
IgboWarlord:
Wow,i'm so happy that Zubby Michael and Yvonne Jegede visited Mc Oluomo..My dad just called me now because of this news and told me that all my sins are forgiven and that i can come and receive my share of the family loot..Infact my account has been credited with the appropriate amount of said loot.

Abalado:
I don't understand this zuby,why always rapping with this Yoruba people,abi he won to decamp to Yoruba nation ni

Bring ya head...

Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Come rain come sun, our darling Tinubu must make sure that he installed MC Oluomo as the next governor of Lagos State.

Call him tout or thug, we dont care, but all what we know is that our darling Tinubu will not hesitate to make Oluomo the next governor.

This your sarcasm will shake tables and they'll come for you....Lolz

@Seniorwriter
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2021
Factfinder1:
The rich keeps getting along and associating with themselves and staying rich while the poor are hear on nairaland either fighting for the rich and defending them or fighting for jesus and Allah and sowing seeds of religious and tribal sentiments and bigotry....majority of Nigerian youths are mental slaves and irridemable illiterates

Uncle imoh
Sad but true!! And the mental slavery will never ever ever ever go away this is what happens in a country with 258 million poor people the remaining 2 million rich people are oppressing and keeping the rest poor to keep themselves richer.

It is what is, no sugar coating it.
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by lifenija: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Come rain come sun, our darling Tinubu must make sure that he installed MC Oluomo as the next governor of Lagos State.

Call him tout or thug, we dont care, but all what we know is that our darling Tinubu will not hesitate to make Oluomo the next governor.
i despise foolish people (you)

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by Abalado(f): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2021
Akalia:
There is no such thing as yoruba nation, it's only one Nigeria.

Another Aboki spotted,,ode oshi eleribu
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by PussyKing(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2021
Who are these people

I don't know them
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by iKingsley(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2021
Mokason288:

Define JOBLESS
people wey get job but they are not working

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Jobless goons who call themselves actors and actresses.
The hunger and hardship is starting to circulate even to the houses of so called celebrities. cheesy and they are all out for whatever they can get or do to keep them relevant.

When was the last time they did any acting? Any body who did an extra in their kangaroo so called nollywood is labelled an actor or actress, Nollyhood is full with glorified hoes and jigolos.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by money121(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Ok
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by OwenJesse27(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Shame on you are not ashamed of your slave mentality? sad
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Watching the video, if you're not laughing then you have a problem
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by TimeTraveller: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Chidinma, go and worry about who becomes governor of that filthy pigsty called Abia State.
Allow Lagosians tackle Lagos problems. Anuofia!

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by laughitall(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:

vanessa u are dumb .. if you are to be Tinubu you will make mc Oluomo a governor ? .. they are port folios that everyone fit in ..

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=Cholls post=103555746][/quote]u should not have use that pic as a meme,is not good,that person is electrocuted,not suitable for meme.
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:

grin these people tend to find a common love once they make a small change for themselves, zubby Michael is now dinning with oluomo after he built his own house. Fake love full this country.

Nigerians are fine-grained mumus. Some people think they are smart but keep allowing inconsequential people to lead them because of their misplacement of priority and placing of premium on fake things.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by ChuksBilli: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2021
Wow
It’s Funny
I trust Zubby

Subscribe to my channel Watch and Like it’s
Caesar Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wTEV9nnDVI
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by praiseneo(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2021
temitope27:
Jobless people
jobful fellow oya screenshot account balance grin
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by Akalia(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2021
Abalado:

Another Aboki spotted,,ode oshi eleribu
Do you even know the meaning of Aboki? I will dole out 10k cash to you if you get it correct.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Do you know what oluomo has done for tinubu political career?Being an assassin for a politician is a big risk.
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Bring ya head...

Thunder gbagbuo kwa gi there..
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by CasNova(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2021
HATE OR LOVE HIM, HE IS A SUCCESS.
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by koxi: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2021
ncpat:
Next please
The thing no tire you?
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by computer0810(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2021
temitope27:
Jobless people
Is it ur joblessness.....did dey ask u
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2021
Eze ndi Ara cashing out from left to right

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by Goldenheart(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2021
Abalado:
I don't understand this zuby,why always rapping with this Yoruba people,abi he won to decamp to Yoruba nation ni

Racist

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2021
Kriss216:

I wonder the type of fruitful discussion someone like MC Oluomo and Yvonne jegede will be having . Global warming discussion
shocked
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by naijadrivablog: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2021
Before Zubby jets out to Ghana...
Re: MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2021
What a graduate can't do, an agbero can do more better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ / Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) / ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.