Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Obama Gave Me Money To Buy Clothes For My Shows - Zlatan Ibile. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama Gave Me Money To Buy Clothes For My Shows - Zlatan Ibile. (618 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obama Gave Me Money To Buy Clothes For My Shows - Zlatan Ibile. by Thekokoroomno1: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2021
At the live candle light ceremony, which was held in lagos, zlatan narrates in solemn mood how obama right from when he used to earn between 20k to 30k, would send him money to buy clothes to go for shows and perform. The singer expressed his sadness over the departure of the music general and veterian. Watch the full clip here: @eugenesblog9ja

Re: Obama Gave Me Money To Buy Clothes For My Shows - Zlatan Ibile. by Lawlab2: 8:13am On Jul 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Obama Gave Me Money To Buy Clothes For My Shows - Zlatan Ibile. by majamajic(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Buries Mum In Grand Style / Watch Kcee And E-money At Obi Cubana Mother's Burial. / Bbnaija: The Epic Kiss Between Emmanuel And Liquorose While Angel, Cross Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.