Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Two Businesses You Can Do And Earn Bucks In KWASU, Malete - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Two Businesses You Can Do And Earn Bucks In KWASU, Malete (165 Views)

Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For? / Pls Help Me Make A Good Choice Between These Two Businesses Investment / Two Businesses That Pay My Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Businesses You Can Do And Earn Bucks In KWASU, Malete by replybbot(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Malete was a village inhabiting less than 500 peoples most of whom are Yorubas. - that was about twenty years ago, when I first discovered and visited Malete.

The maletians (as we fondly call the Malete indigines) were the very hardworking type. The men worked hard on either of their yam, cassava, corn, guinea-corn, rice, or groundnut farms. While the women were focusing squarly on their trades.

Malete women would setup local canteens where they sell local delicacies. Other women would trade vegetables or setup provision stores.

Those were for the youths. The actual elderly ones in Malete had their own work plan and hobby. Most elderly men in Malete were avid hunters that would stand to hunt and kill any animals including wild animals such as cheater, leopard and their likes.

Just as the elderly men, the elderly women in Malete also had their own interests. Most elderly women in Malete were the ones responsible for the share butter (Òrí) and locust bean (Irú) which the town was actually known for prior the eventual presence of the Kwara State University (KWASU) in the town.

Above are extracts from the publication made on SmartShoping regarding the business opportunities in Malete.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Risking Your Capital, Remicash Got You / I Need To Fix My Hook / Cutix, United Capital, Oando Top Stocks To Watch This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.