Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon (13172 Views)

Nigeria Economy, Technology To Overtake Others Soon — VP Shettima / Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by ecolime(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
lordm:
bad roads bro, bad roads. I live around that area
Oops... Na waoh cry
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Easternblood:
You are spewing trash, cut him some slack. He is very slow Yes, but you must agree with me that ABA is way better than it used to be than previous administrations

Don't mind those assholes..
Most of them haven't been to Aba recently..
If they say how Aba was before OVI and how it is now, they would understand that the man is trying...
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by Jokkarm2: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
even a copper can do this for a community where he or she is serving. that is what this man is showing on media as project. very shameful and visionless
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by Jokkarm2: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

If they say how Aba was before OVI and how it is now, they would understand that the man is trying...
if this is what you classify as trying , bros you really need to leave aba and come to city like lagos and see. in fact, after seeing things in lagos, you will run back and give the man a slap
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by NacoAba: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
My Governor carry on, forget side talks. After all you cannot please everyone especially Nigerians. Because if you do good then go talk and you do bad them go talk, continue to do good . If they can wish Kanu dead, why would you listen to them. We Ndi Aba is seeing your effort, continue Biko. Once you finish omuma and ngwa road and Port Harcourt road, you have try. Let next Governor start from where you stopped . I hail okezie. God bless you
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
christejames:
That's why I miss Sullivan of Enugu State...

Throughout his eight years stay in the Lion Building, with his excellent performance on Urban Renewal you will never see him going to commission any project, no unnecessary fanfare, once a project is completed just start using it, most times it's even the contractors that signal to the public that they are done working so the public can start using their projects.

No unnecessary fanfare to cut sud or inauguration of project, once the state executive council approves a project, the money is paid in full and construction commence immediately.

I miss Sullivan for that!

The man is a legend...

Though just like Okorocha they focused on the capital...

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by NacoAba: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
My friend shut up, hypocrite. Lagos consist of people from different states and ethnicity and different countries, they Lagos is once capital of Nigeria while Aba is mainly only Igbo people and few Calabar, do not compare . Why do people don't think before they talk. When did Lagos started even improving, is it not from Fashola Era? Maybe you a child, I should not be replying you. In Nigeria before the main two City is Aba and Kano. Let me stop here. I can't lecture you.

Jokkarm2:

if this is what you classify as trying , bros you really need to leave aba and come to city like lagos and see. in fact, after seeing things in lagos, you will run back and give the man a slap
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by SirBunky85(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/ikpeazu-vows-to-complete-osisioma-flyover-eziukwu-others-soon/
useless governor who owes workers more than 20 months salary arrears
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Jokkarm2:
even a copper can do this for a community where he or she is serving. that is what this man is showing on media as project. very shameful and visionless
how many cooper din build road with covered drains for this country ?
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Jokkarm2:

nobi same Lagos I d ? when ever rain fall peeps for most areas go carry heart for back pocket ? na Lagos I come know say bamboo na foundation material and under bridges na better real estate.
Abegi comot for road, dirty still d gutter for inside lag, many of there markets na still wash and bad roads still d town
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by Blitz888(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
coscj:

He didn't just commission a T junction, the road leading inwards is about 3km and it is his administration that constructed it or is constructing(I am not sure if it's completed)

How is he commissioning a road that has not been completed?

I am disgusted by this clear lack of integrity.

Please, drive down that immaculate road and see for yourself. This road has been ongoing for about 3yrs and this is the best we can get.
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by Guyman111: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by Easternblood: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

No mind Dem, majority know ABA through media. They have never step foot there
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by Easternblood: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

Which better? Are you in Abia state?
Of course, I am. ABA sef to be precise. You ,I'm sure you haven't been to ABA before, na through nairaland and instablog you dey take evaluate Aba
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by aniblue(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
He's been working on this bridge for ages,
Meanwhile Wike is commissioning more flyovers and Gov Udom has built a very long flyover grin grin
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by PEACEFULRULER195(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lmao! Did I just hear you say 3km or 3m? Have you ever walked through the road from the beginning to the end? I bet you that road is nothing more than 1km. I know the road very well because that's my area. Go back and check and you'll understand what I'm telling you.

He didn't just commission a T junction, the road leading inwards is about 3km and it is his administration that constructed it or is constructing(I am not sure if it's completed)
[/quote]
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by mcpizaro1106: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Urratta road ph road jooooowooooor
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
Jokkarm2:

Well for your info, I just left Lagos last week for an engagement and I am presently in UYO..
So you think that anyone that talks in support of the governor is automatically confined to the state and doesn't step out to other states.. gosh.. what a mindset. .
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by phkka1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
An idiot who can not diferenciate between a Cenema hall and infrastructure.
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by staneless(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2021
Dis man no dey shame ni? Your mate the build massive road, U dey here dey vow to complete flyover? Na wa o sad
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by Sammig1(m): 5:46am On Jul 12, 2021
ecolime:

Good to hear this about PH..

Abeg, how developed is Abuloma? Hope the roads are great? Can't find much info about the place online.

When last did you visit Abuloma?

Any area you want to see, I can give u update
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by Sammig1(m): 5:53am On Jul 12, 2021
danilmo:

Wike?? What has he done aside Flyovers?? Una mumu ehn..

Give it to Ganduje, Umahi, Zulum, Sanwo Olu, Udom Emmanuel, Fashola, Amaexhi, Oshiomole, Ajimobi,

Say it is only the flyovers you have heard of. And so you know, 4 flyovers have been commissioned with about 6 still ongoing.

There is massive upgrading of roads, community roads and expressways ongoing. Wike is doing well in road COnstructions.
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by Sammig1(m): 5:56am On Jul 12, 2021
lordm:
bad roads bro, bad roads. I live around that area

Not true. You can call it bad junctions, not bad roads.
Re: Ikpeazu Vows To Complete Osisioma Flyover, Eziukwu, Others Soon by danilmo: 7:01am On Jul 12, 2021
Sammig1:

Say it is only the flyovers you have heard of. And so you know, 4 flyovers have been commissioned with about 6 still ongoing.

There is massive upgrading of roads, community roads and expressways ongoing. Wike is doing well in road COnstructions.

All I see is misplaced priority..

Ganduje , Sanwo Olu, Zulum has the potential to build plenty fly over but are doing the needed part of governance..

Road construction, is he the only one doing road construction?? Abi which kind stat b this ke??

I say aside Road+Flyover construction what else has he done
Even in the transportation sector, is Rivers not old enough to have BRT and all others??

What abt

Health
Education
Housing
Agriculture
Commerce and industry for Civil service & employment
Security

Hope ure aware PH and Lagos have equal access to much fund?? PH and Bayelsa , Delta need overhauling..

Only Akwa ibom seems to be working in SS..

Mr project my foot, that LL b insulting to Ganduje, Sanwo, Umahi, Zulum now...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northerners Can’t Afford Another Buhari As President In 2023 — NEF / 2023: Presidency Should Be Zoned To A Southern Christian - Shina Peller / I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.