Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom (21803 Views)

Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom / Man Kidnaps Ex-boss For Accusing Him Of Stealing, Demands N1m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2021
The President of the Students’ Union Government of the Federal College of Education, Pankshin, Plateau State, Mr Zuma Francis Fwanshiwa on Friday confirmed the kidnap of one of the college students by gunmen.

The PUNCH gathered that the kidnapped student identified as Mr Felix Gele is in his final year and operated a provision shop close to the institution.

He was said to be in his shop when gunmen abducted him to an unknown destination.

The SUG president who condemned the development explained that since the incident occurred on Wednesday night, the whereabouts of the student has remained unknown.

Fwanshiwa said, “The FCE Pankshin students are presently not happy because one of our students, Felix Gele, popularly known as Flavour, has been kidnapped by gunmen suspected to be herdsmen.

“The victim is a 400-level(final year) student in the Department of Psychology.

“From what I gathered, he was in his shop in Pankshin with a relative when the gunmen who pretended to be customers arrived at the place around 8pm on Wednesday.

“One of the gunmen who first arrived at the shop actually bought bread from the shop, and while he was still there, another of his gang member came and asked for another item. It was while the student was trying to attend to the second person that the third gang member brandishing a gun suddenly appeared at the shop and ordered him and his relative to lie down. After they collected all the money they made from the shop that day, the gunmen asked the student to follow them, and since then, he has not been seen.”

A close friend of the kidnapped student who lamented the security situation in Pankshin said the gunmen had made contact with the family and demanded N5 million ransom.

The source said, “When the gunmen abducted the student, they called the wife and demanded N5 million ransom initially and later reduced the amount to N1 million. As it is, I don’t know where the wife of a student is going to get that kind of amount, and that’s why I am appealing to those holding him to show mercy and release my friend.”

The Spokesman for the State Police Command, Ubah Ogaba, when contacted promised to get back to our correspondent but he was yet to do so as of the time of filing this report.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/gunmen-kidnap-final-year-student-in-plateau-demand-n5m-ransom/%3famp

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by Greatzeus(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2021
N1m ? These ones are low budget kidnappers grin,I won't be surprised if they are his fellow students or indigenes who knew him as a student.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by NwaAmaikpe: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2021
shocked

I can't stand men who use white powder on their face.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by Harrymig1(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2021
This is just too much. It could have been anyone. May God keep him safe.

3 Likes

Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by OKPANAMboy: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2021
600 years for you Felix Terungwa Dav, AKA vulture seller.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2021
Explorerx:

Scam
Don’t waste your precious time on this shit
The only survey paying now is swagbucks but you might use a year to get 50k angry
Better just start Yah** and be bombing clients than waste your time on all these rubbish
Nah why people no dey like share update,if you no share update una go call someone selfish if you share update una go call someone scam
Have I ever scam you before? Abeg go sacrifice two fowl for your shrine to prevent the swear I swear fir you

2 Likes

Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2021
Explorerx:

Scam
Don’t waste your precious time on this shit
The only survey paying now is swagbucks but you might use a year to get 50k angry
Better just start Yah** and be bombing clients than waste your time on all these rubbish
the offer is too good to be true, I just know say na fake. E get another survey app wey person show me, you'll get $10 in a week after spending average of 30minutes a day. cheesy
Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by Kiddinpoh(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Terrible news everywhere.. Kidnapping is now a lucrative business in Nigeria. A country with a President oo.. Gosh, I hate our leaders with passion

1 Like

Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by DoctorStylish: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
God!!!
Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by saphiere(f): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Please quote me when the headline reads "Unknown Gunwomen Kidnapped" I think women are less evil than men.
Just my thought. It's a fact

1 Like

Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by Drsnives(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Zoooooo ooo
Kweke
Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by BKayy: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
His family should pay it.
After all He supported Buhari.
Go to Facebook and see how he defends Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by Explorerx(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
ifyken:

Nah why people no dey like share update,if you no share update una go call someone selfish if you share update una go call someone scam
Have I ever scam you before? Abeg go sacrifice two fowl for your shrine to prevent the swear I swear fir you

Mumu no go look for work, your eye go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by Dexterfire: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
angry
Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by Aug28th(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Greatzeus:
N1m ? These ones are low budget kidnappers grin,I won't be surprised if they are his fellow students or indigenes who knew him as a student.
My thoughts exactly
I pray for his quick release, though.
Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by ogododo: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by slawormiir: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by Chatflick(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omo it is well
Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by mjabdulk: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Enough is enough for this issue of kidnapping.
Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't stand men who use white powder on their face.

Why are you this foolish? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by Ceenachi: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Language which they understand.
I mean language of Baba grin

Those aboki who usually comment inside the bush will not come here and comment

1 Like

Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by Beautynaija: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Northern Nigeria is developing fast.

Ransomware that we can only hear about in USA.

1 Like

Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by Lexusgs430: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
They should have also asked for sacks of rice nah.......... Which one is 1 million again.........
Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by heniford2: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hunger in the country is the reason
Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by mzBEAM(f): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fulani bandits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom by BKayy: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
saphiere:
Please quote me when the headline reads "Unknown Gunwomen Kidnapped" I think women are less evil than men.
Just my thought.
Go and get a boyfriend. There is a limit to teenage rebellion and you are not a kid anymore.
Try and be having sex at least once in three days to clear your thought

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) / Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) / Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.