Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many (1164 Views)

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many by naijadrivablog: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2021
The week that TB Joshua died, I attended church that Sunday and disappointingly, no word from the pulpit about the passing of a foremost Prophet. To make matters worse, I waited to hear condolences sent to SCOAN by the Church in Nigeria, yet, little or nothing was heard. Wetin una de drag? He didn't join CAN or PFN or what? Thank God for Preachers that lambasted the Church in Nigeria during TB Joshua's burial.

TB Joshua was a Teacher who taught Teachers and they were amazed. He was a Prophet and only a prophet can discern another prophet. To a pastor (which some these days are called by their Pastors and not by GOD), he may not understand the ways of a prophet because pastors talk more about LOGOS while prophets deal with the RHEMA. Many are genuinely called of God but they don't "study to show themselves approved". Reading, quoting the bible and attending bible schools aren't enough. How many know what exegesis mean? Let me not confuse people who haven't attended Divinity or Theological Schools with terminologies.

The Christian body in Nigeria, especially Pentecostals should unite

Some church founders envy, jealous, and slander other men of God for fear of losing members to other churches. This brings about undue strife, rancour and so on among the body of Christ. Pastor talks ill of prophets, evangelists fights and talks badly about Pastors and so on. You all workers in God's vineyard and should work together for God's glory. Also, check your dogmas and doctrines served to your members. Are they SCRIPTURAL? The Holy Bible is not the entire scripture but scripture encompasses the Holy Bible. Don't lead many to hell by false teachings, dogmas and doctrines.

Following death of TB Joshua these things would happen in the nearest future:

1. TB Joshua's Death will lead to blasphemy from people, pastors and so on.

2. It will lead to the rising of the lowly and lowering of mighty. Further explained, most of the big time Churches will reduce membership because their members will start questioning their G.Os position about a lot of things, especially after the passing of Snr Prophet TB Joshua.

Recall that little or no prominent Men of God in Nigeria were at TB Joshua's burial (Except big names like Joshua Iginla and Jeremiah Fufeyin that I learnt were in attendance and other Men of God). Most didn't send any condolences, others still talks ill of the man, even in death.

3. SCOAN will now have branches (physical or virtual) all over the world, either sanctioned by SCOAN or not.

4. Members from these "mega churches" and others alike will leave to join SCOAN, having realised the difference. But the negative part some would, out of overzealousness, breakway to have a false church by going to the extent of 'idolizing' TB Joshua - something that TB Joshua never would never like. No worshipper should praise or idolise a man of God, that is APOTHEOSIS, which will lead many men of God and members to hell.

5. TB Joshua was the foremost prophet of this generation (not just in Nigeria) recognised by Israel, yet he led a life of HUMILITY, preached LOVE and was a great GIVER. Traits lacking in many.

6. The death of TB Joshua will not diminish Synagogue Church. It is not a one man church, that when their G.O dies, the Church membership goes down. When Christianity spread was after Christ's ascension. Recall that TB Joshua have "Wise Men" and Prophets (none of whom are his relatives). They will continue from where he stopped.

Well, the bible is fulfilled, a prophet is not recognised in his home town.

Please, these aren't the views of SCOAN, neither am I a SCOAN member (but I am a Christian who believe in TB Joshua's Ministry), or am I holding brief for anyone.

"1" to "6" above is credited to Rev Dr. Edy Chukwu and I paraphrased him

lalasticlala, mynd44, mukina2, Dominique, OAM4J, missyB3

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many by Plomo: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2021
Smh
Re: TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many by naijadrivablog: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2021
cry cry

PS: Some will try to save face by stressing why they didn't show concern and or their notions about TB Joshua.

Mods, please do the needful.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many by Kingosytex(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2021
The late prophet lived a life of love. He preached love and hope.

This famous saying is very inspiring " we are the sons and daughters of love, let love lead"
I can't still believe that he is no more.
Your legacies will stand the test of time. Watching the pictures from the procession almost brought me to tears, my heart was heavily saddened.
Rest on sir...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many by 10mobile: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2021
TBH, TBJ's death still sounds like a lie to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many by Kingosytex(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2021
10mobile:

I swear, I keep telling myself it's not true.
I just keep telling myself that I'm dreaming but unfortunately it is reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many by josh123(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2021
I keep wondering why most big pastors in Nigeria didn't sent a condolence message, maybe they know what we dont.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Our popular God of men should be ashamed of themselves for not attending or sending any representative to honour Prophet T.B Joshua. The 2 most important time in life is when someone is born and when the person dies. where I come from when someone that is not in good term with you gives birth, you will go and rejoice with the family and you will also go and condole with the family when the person dies, what I am trying to say is even if they were not in good term when he was alive, they should have made their presence noticed because of how popular prophet T.B Joshua is all over the World at least to teach their teeming followers to love one another which they preach almost every week in their churches.

naijadrivablog:
The week that TB Joshua died, I attended church that Sunday and disappointingly, no word from the pulpit about the passing of a foremost Prophet. To make matters worse, I waited to hear condolences sent to SCOAN by the Church in Nigeria, yet, little or nothing was heard. Wetin una de drag? He didn't join CAN or PFN or what? Thank God for Preachers that lambasted the Church in Nigeria during TB Joshua's burial.

TB Joshua was a Teacher who taught Teachers and they were amazed. He was a Prophet and only a prophet can discern another prophet. To a pastor (which some these days are called by their Pastors and not by GOD), he may not understand the ways of a prophet because pastors talk more about LOGOS while prophets deal with the RHEMA. Many are genuinely called of God but they don't "study to show themselves approved". Reading, quoting the bible and attending bible schools aren't enough. How many know what exegesis mean? Let me not confuse people who haven't attended Divinity or Theological Schools with terminologies.

The Christian body in Nigeria, especially Pentecostalism should unite

Some church founders envy, jealous, and slander other men of God for fear of losing members to other churches. This brings about undue strife, rancour and so on among the body of Christ. Pastor talks ill of prophets, evangelists fights and talks badly about Pastors and so on. You all workers in God's vineyard and should work together for God's glory. Also, check your dogmas and doctrines served to your members. Are they SCRIPTURAL? The Holy Bible is not the entire scripture but scripture encompasses the Holy Bible. Don't lead many to hell by false teachings, dogmas and doctrines.

Following death of TB Joshua these things would happen in the nearest future:

1. TB Joshua's Death will lead to blasphemy from people, pastors and so on.

2. It will lead to the rising of the lowly and lowering of mighty. Further explained, most of the big time Churches will reduce membership because their members will start questioning their G.Os position about a lot of things, especially after the passing of Snr Prophet TB Joshua.

Recall that little or no prominent Men of God in Nigeria were at TB Joshua's burial (Except big names like Joshua Iginla and Jeremiah Fufeyin that I learnt were in attendance and other Men of God). Most didn't send any condolences, others still talks ill of the man, even in death.

3. SCOAN will now have branches (physical or virtual) all over the world, either sanctioned by SCOAN or not.

4. Members from these "mega churches" and others alike will leave to join SCOAN, having realised the difference. But the negative part may be people who would, out of overzealousness, breakway to have a false church by going to the extent of 'idolizing' TB Joshua - something that TB Joshua never would never like. No worshipper should praise or idolise a man of God, that is APOTHEOSIS, which will lead many men of God and members to hell.

5. TB Joshua was the foremost prophet of this generation (not just in Nigeria) recognised by Israel, yet he led a life of HUMILITY, preached LOVE and was a great GIVER. Traits lacking in many.

6. The death of TB Joshua will not diminish Synagogue Church. It is not a one man church, that when their G.O dies, the Church membership goes down. When Christianity spread was after Christ's ascension. Recall that TB Joshua have "Wise Men" and Prophets (none of whom are his relatives). They will continue from where he stopped.

Well, the bible is fulfilled, a prophet is not recognised in his home town.

Please, these aren't the views of SCOAN, neither am I a SCOAN member (but I am a Christian who believe in TB Joshua's Ministry), or am I holding brief for anyone.

"1" to "6" above is credited to Rev Dr. Edy Chukwu and I paraphrased him

lalasticlala, mynd44, mukina2, Dominique, OAM4J, missyB3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
The is the last hour!
All the mountains under which the wicked are hiding will be lifted and there will be no more hiding place for the wicked!
The wicked are people who put their trust (believe) in:
©Politics
©False Religions
©Entertainment
©Material Possessions
All these have been serving as hiding places for the wicked people, Satan has been using these institutions to promote falsehood throughout the earth. This is the time they will all be exposed as fruitless, worthless and unreliable! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many by naijadrivablog: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2021
10mobile:

Unfortunately, it is true. Death is inevitable.
Re: TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many by devilmaycry: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2021
So many scenarios can play out

1. They are all in an occult group...TBJ repented along d way, the rest weren't happy and made up stuffs to tarnish his image including d death of his members frm d destruction of his building and may even be responsible for it

2. He is in occult alone , they all know and wouldn't want to have anything to do with him even in death, and angry over so many things .

No b naija film, things d sup sha
Re: TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many by johnHerba(m): 1:01am On Jul 31, 2021
Tb Joshua is the best pastor that could be produced or export of Nigeria. He's a typical pastor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rev Esther Ajayi Knelt Before Ooni Of Ife. PIC.. / Help Me!!masturbation Is Killin Me / Who Should We Give Our Entire Life To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.