Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness (1149 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by ChristisGod: 6:30am On Feb 21, 2023
In a convo with one Jw guy, he incessantly mocked the Bible's position that Jesus is The Almighty God, citing that, Jesus 'received' Glory, Power and Honour. To This jw, since Jesus received these, it presupposes He received them from a superior entity so Jesus is not God. Then I referred him here :

Revelation 4:11
“You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they
exist and were created.”

He ended the convo

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Nebes: 6:47am On Feb 21, 2023
ChristisGod:

In a convo with one Jw guy, he incessantly mocked the Bible's position that Jesus is The Almighty God, citing that, Jesus 'received' Glory, Power and Honour. To This jw, since Jesus received these, it presupposes He received them from a superior entity so Jesus is not God. Then I referred him here :

“You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they
exist and were created.”

He ended the convo

They'll always end the conversation when you show biblical proof of your stand. It seems they don't read the scriptures, basing their stands on awake and watchtower magazines.

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by ChristisGod: 7:12am On Feb 21, 2023
Nebes:

They'll always end the conversation when you show biblical proof of your stand. It seems they don't read the scriptures, basing their stands on awake and watchtower magazines.

They are filled with demons

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by paxonel(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2023
They will tear off John 1:1 and Revelation 4:11 if they have to grin

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Courz: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2023
What you did is the trick to handle JWs. You must have a thorough Knowledge of the Bible. The Cult thrives on ignorance of people to recruit more Members. To someone who has a low knowledge of the Bible, JWs will appear as very good preachers who know the Bible very well. To another person who knows the Bible well, JWs will be seen as thoroughly misled, heretics, people who twist the scriptures or otherwise known as people who turn the Bible upside down. This is exactly how JWs in this forum behave. Once you show them verses that destroy their doctrines, they will either insult you or tell you that you don't want to learn from them or they will twist that verse you showed them to mean something else or they will run away. They repeat this attitude several times as if they are Robots. It is a very funny sight to behold. You go laugh tire. A JW called Mad Max in this forum was asked to explain 1914 from the Bible. He said the explanation is too deep but that the person should ask JWs in his neighbourhood. 🤣 It was so funny. He was too proud to say he can't explain it. This is the same person that says Jesus deceived Thomas when he told him that he was real, a physical being and asked him to touch him to confirm. The truth is the average JW cannot explain 1914 from the Bible but still they believe it is true just because Watchtower told them so. They are just a bunch of Brainwashed people. Watchtower has been running Mind Control experiments on them.

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Dtruthspeaker: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2023
ChristisGod:

exist and were created.”

He ended the convo

The Truth is Jesus Christ is "Our God". Emphasis is on "Our God" that is "God in charge of this world and all that is in it".

But, after Him, There is His Father, He who is called "The Most High" and The Same Who is Called 'The Highest" and The Same Who sits on The Throne Whom Jesus comes to sit on His Right Hand.
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Courz: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2023
ChristisGod:

exist and were created.”

He ended the convo

I want to add that the doctrine of JWS denying the divinity of Jesus is actually a Demonic doctrine. There is a Book written by a Catholic Priest titled Communication with the Spirit world of God. The Title may look appealing but the contents are not because the Priest admitted that he conducted a Seance/Spirit Channelling to write the contents of the Book,meaning, the contents is from a Demon. This Demon kept emphasising on the fact that Jesus is not God. Repeatedly. Showing that Demons have a very big problem with Jesus being God. A lot of what the Demon said in the book are what JWs teach because Watchtower used this book. People need to be careful when discussing with JWs. Always make sure you know the Bible well so as not to get their Brainwashing.
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Dtruthspeaker: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2023
Courz:
The Cult thrives on ignorance of people to recruit more Members.

Actually, not ignorance but upon the silent and deep secret wishes people nurse in their corrupt criminal minds as they dream up ways that they can evade and escape God's Condemnation.

Courz:
To another person who knows the Bible well, JWs will be seen as thoroughly misled, heretics, people who twist the scriptures or otherwise known as people who turn the Bible upside down. This is exactly how JWs in this forum behave. Once you show them verses that destroy their doctrines, they will either insult you or tell you that you don't want to learn from them ...

Exactly as those devils called atheists, do!
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Michael547(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2023
ChristisGod:

exist and were created.”

He ended the convo
Hmmm...interesting....let's have a conversation on this topic. Chat me up on 08167469103
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Dtruthspeaker: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2023
Michael547:

Hmmm...interesting....let's have a conversation on this topic. Chat me up on 08167469103

Why hide in the darkness? Show your work in the light let all men see.
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Michael547(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Why hide in the darkness? Show your work in the light let all men see.
My contact is open to you too....we could discuss
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Courz: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Actually, not ignorance but upon the silent and deep secret wishes people nurse in their corrupt criminal minds as they dream up ways that they can evade and escape God's Condemnation.

Exactly as the atheists do!

Hahahaha. You are right. The Cult attracts some kind of dubious elements as well that see the Cult as some cover for some heinous acts. You have a point.

As for Atheists, that one is their headache. Like the Bible says, it is foolishness for one to say God doesn't exist when there are High spiritual forces along with their human puppets working very hard to deceive the world.
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Dtruthspeaker: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Michael547:

My contact is open to you too....we could discuss

It should be done here. We have accused you people publicly (I am presuming that you are a jw), so we are duty bound to give you a fair hearing in the interest of justice.

God has made it that every accused must be given an opportunity to defend himself and since we have accused you here, you have to defend yourself here.

That is the proper and right thing that should be done.

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Michael547(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It should be done here. We have accused you people publicly (I am presuming that you are a jw), so we are duty bound to give you a fair hearing in the interest of justice.

God has made it that every accused must be given an opportunity to defend himself and since we have accused you here, you have to defend yourself here.

That is the proper and right thing that should be done.

I don't take pleasure in needless debates that is all about attacking a group of religious people...
I find discussions that is centered on proving what the truth is both worthwhile and educational. So again you could contact me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nebes:

Revelation 4:11 references Jehovah God the Father.
1 Corinthians 8:6
"Yet to us, there is only one God the Father who Created ALL things......."

ChristisGod:

exist and were created.”

He ended the convo

My JW brother was right to end the convo rather than engage in arguments with ignorant people who are blissfully deluded.

Acts 2:34
Amplified Bible
"For David did not ascend into the heavens, yet he himself says, ‘THE LORD [the Father] SAID TO MY LORD [the Son], “SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“For David had not ascended to Heaven, because he said, “THE LORD JEHOVAH said to my Lord, 'Sit at my right hand"

"The Lord" at Revelation 4:11,is Jehovah God (the Almighty Father) dishing out the command "SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND" to his Son, Jesus @ Acts 2:34.
Acts 2:36, Jehovah God made his Son lord.

1 Corinthians 8:6 God his Father Created ALL things.
Hebrews 1:2 THROUGH His son.

You either get it or deceive yourself.
Shikena!
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
ChristisGod:

“You are worthy, O Lord, To [b]receive
glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they
exist and were created.”[/b]

He ended the convo

Compare the highlighted to 1Corinthians 15:27-28

I believe after reading carefully you will know that by the end of Christ's 1,000 years reign as King of God's Kingdom {Revelations 20:6} he must subject himself to someone greater than him. Perhaps that person is not the Almighty but when you're done reading let's know who that person is.

May you have PEACE! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
ChristisGod:

They are filled with demons

You have started throwing tantrums , abuse and WAILING which won't help you. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
paxonel:
They will tear off John 1:1 and Revelation 4:11 if they have to grin
Revelation 4:11 references the God, Creator of all things,1 Corinthians 8:6.

Greek John 4:24" the God is a spirit.
Greek John 5:37 the God never came to earth.

There is NOTHING in Greek John 1:1 to support your tantrums. grin
Note: I said Greek John 1:1 & Greek John 10:33,not the corrupted version you read in English. grin
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Janosky:

You have started throwing tantrums , abuse and WAILING which won't help you. grin grin

When he came here to tell lies and his friends swallowed it hook line and sinker he thought JWs won't expose him.
How can he start calling someone "demon" for engaging him and expect that person to begin exchanging words with him? Proverbs 17:14 smiley
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The Truth is Jesus Christ is "Our God". Emphasis is on "Our God" that is "God in charge of this world and all that is in it".

But, after Him, There is His Father, He who is called "The Most High" and The Same Who is Called 'The Highest" and The Same Who sits on The Throne Whom Jesus comes to sit on His Right Hand.

Why do you place Jesus before the Most High God his Father ?
I no go insult you for this deception. grin grin
Jesus said what in John 14:28?

Paul the apostle taught by Jesus, said what in
1 Corinthians 11:3 & 1 Corinthians 3:23?
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Dtruthspeaker: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Courz:

Hahahaha. You are right. The Cult attracts some kind of dubious elements as well that see the Cult as some cover for some heinous acts. You have a point....

That is the selling point of their religion. That is why they look for people with problems for we all know that people with problems are people with wishes. So all they need is to sell their religion by reinforcing those wishes with the scripture, both the true ones and the twisted version.

And of course where the wishes are fortified, the wishers will bite.

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Dtruthspeaker: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Janosky:

Why do you place Jesus before the Most High God his Father ?
I no go insult you for this deception. grin grin
Jesus said what in John 14:28?
[/b]

The record shows that I did not place Jesus higher than His Father for that is what "Most High" and "Highest" means.
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Courz: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is the selling point of their religion. That is why they look for people with problems for we all know that people with problems are people with wishes. So all they need is to sell their religion by reinforcing those wishes with the scripture, both the true ones and the twisted version.

And of course where the wishes are fortified, the wishers will bite.

Wonderful! You know this Cult very well. You have observed them very well. This is exactly how their preaching work is designed. It is designed to fish out the Vulnerable then pretend to have all the solutions to their problems or have all the answers. This is how they attract mentally ill people as well. Once you know their mode of operation, you can never fall for their Mind Control experiments.
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Dtruthspeaker: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Courz:

Wonderful! You know this Cult very well. You have observed them very well. This is exactly how their preaching work is designed. It is designed to fish out the Vulnerable then pretend to have all the solutions to their problems or have all the answers. This is how they attract mentally ill people as well. Once you know their mode of operation, you can never fall for their Mind Control experiments.

Exactly!
And as you see here many of them reveal their mental imbalance when they are under scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Humble yourselves and worship the true God!

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Courz: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly!
And as you see here many of them reveal their mental imbalance when they are under scrutiny.

Which also explains why JWs in the developed countries, specifically U. S which is the epicenter of the Cult, are on Prescription drugs for so many mental disorders. A study even exists that confirms this.

Talking about Attracting dubious questionable elements, when I was in the Cult, there were certain JWs that shocked me and made me question why they are in the Cult. When you mentioned this point, I realised this is so true. The Cult is dubious and must attract dubious elements and Narcissists. 🤔 People join these Cults for different reasons. Pedophiles and Ex convicts are attracted to this Cult as well.
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Courz:

Pedophiles and Ex convicts are attracted to this Cult as well.

Jesus didn't come for the righteous but sinners

"Go, then, and learn what this means: ‘I want mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came to call, not righteous people, but sinners" Matthew 9:13

That's why Paul could say:

Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? Do not be misled. Those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality, thieves, greedy people, drunkards, revilers, and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom. And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

The first human Jesus gave a direct Visa to Paradise was a condemned criminal! Luke 23:40-43

So you're right on this we are searching for the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} not those who feel they're OK with what they're presently that's why sinners are attracted to Jesus of Nazareth! smiley
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Courz: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus didn't come for the righteous but sinners

"Go, then, and learn what this means: ‘I want mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came to call, not righteous people, but sinners" Matthew 9:13

That's why Paul could say:

Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? Do not be misled. Those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality, thieves, greedy people, drunkards, revilers, and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom. And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

The first human Jesus gave a direct Visa to Paradise was a condemned criminal! Luke 23:40-43

So you're right on this we are searching for the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} not those who feel they're OK with what they're presently that's why sinners are attracted to Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

Pedophiles are attracted to your Cult and your beloved Freemason Watchtower accommodated all of them and gave them freedom to Rape Underaged Children even in Satanic Rituals. Your Freemason Elders have been organising Satanic ceremonies in certain houses along with your fellow Freemason JWs. And what does Watchtower do when this happens? They threatened victims, they removed Elders who reported, they also made sure to pay these victims off when they take them to court because they don't want all of the details of the Child Sexual Abuse out there in public.

Now, the Attorney General of Pennsylvania has noted all the Elders, all the congregations in Pennsylvania and have given them notice of their Kingdom halls being under Investigation. They have been told not to destroy evidence (What Watchtower always tell Elders to do) or documents else they will face the Law. They all have been told that they will appear before the Court to testify. This means that Child Sexual Abuse is so widespread in your Cult for them to notify all Elders in Pennsylvania. The same thing is happening in Washington DC. Your Freemason Watchtower hired the same lawyers the Catholic Church hired to defend them in their own Child abuse cases. Who would have thought they would be disgraced like this? This is the Fruit of the One True religion. How do you feel that your Satanic practices are being exposed?

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Now who is the Pharisee?
Is it JWs who are helping people to turn away from bad habits or you who is condemning them without a second chance? cheesy

Courz:

Pedophiles are attracted to your Cult and your beloved Freemason Watchtower accommodated all of them and gave them freedom to Rape Underaged Children even in Satanic Rituals. Your Freemason Elders have been organising Satanic ceremonies in certain houses along with your fellow Freemason JWs. And what does Watchtower do when this happens? They threatened victims, they removed Elders who reported, they also made sure to pay these victims off when they take them to court because they don't want all of the details of the Child Sexual Abuse out there in public.

Now, the Attorney General of Pennsylvania has noted all the Elders, all the congregations in Pennsylvania and have given them notice of their Kingdom halls being under Investigation. They have been told not to destroy evidence (What Watchtower always tell Elders to do) or documents else they will face the Law. They all have been told that they will appear before the Court to testify. This means that Child Sexual Abuse is so widespread in your Cult for them to notify all Elders in Pennsylvania. The same thing is happening in Washington DC. Your Freemason Watchtower hired the same lawyers the Catholic Church hired to defend them in their own Child abuse cases. Who would have thought they would be disgraced like this? This is the Fruit of the One True religion. How do you feel that your Satanic practices are being exposed?
Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Courz: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Now who is the Pharisee?
Is it JWs who are helping people to turn away from bad habits or you who is condemning them without a second chance? cheesy

What is even annoying with your Freemason Watchtower is that This whole investigation in Pennsylvania started with the arrests of Four JW Men. Then another 5 JW Men were arrested. Then further investigations forced the attorney general to go after all congregations in Pennsylvania. Do you know what that means? That means this Child Sexual Abuse is veeeeeerrrrry serious and that Watchtower has been playing a biiiiiggggg role in it.

Another issue with Watchtower is that They along with the Catholic Church and the Mormons are fighting against compulsory reporting of Child Sexual Abuse. Why is the One True religion along with other religions it likes to call Christendom fighting against the passage of the Law of Compulsory reporting of Child Sexual Abuse?

Look at how a Victim of Child Sexual Abuse was treated by Watchtower and your fellow Freemason JWs when she reported her experience to Watchtower!

Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by Dtruthspeaker: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Courz:

Which also explains why JWs in the developed countries, specifically U. S which is the epicenter of the Cult, are on Prescription drugs for so many mental disorders. A study even exists that confirms this.

Talking about Attracting dubious questionable elements, when I was in the Cult, there were certain JWs that shocked me and made me question why they are in the Cult. When you mentioned this point, I realised this is so true. The Cult is dubious and must attract dubious elements and Narcissists. 🤔 People join these Cults for different reasons. Pedophiles and Ex convicts are attracted to this Cult as well.

O you were a former member? No wonder you understand me and you know them accurately. Most people handle them with kids gloves but they are a very lethal group.

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Jehovah's Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Please catch one JW in your neighbourhood practicing pedophilia and report him to the police then i will take your cookup stories seriously! Matthew 5:11-12 wink

Courz:

What is even annoying with your Freemason Watchtower is that This whole investigation in Pennsylvania started with the arrests of Four JW Men. Then another 5 JW Men were arrested. Then further investigations forced the attorney general to go after all congregations in Pennsylvania. Do you know what that means? That means this Child Sexual Abuse is veeeeeerrrrry serious and that Watchtower has been playing a biiiiiggggg role in it.

Another issue with Watchtower is that They along with the Catholic Church and the Mormons are fighting against compulsory reporting of Child Sexual Abuse. Why is the One True religion along with other religions it likes to call Christendom fighting against the passage of the Law of Compulsory reporting of Child Sexual Abuse?

Look at how a Victim of Child Sexual Abuse was treated by Watchtower and your fellow Freemason JWs when she reported her experience to Watchtower!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'did Jesus Sing And Dance', Muslim Cleric Mock Christians / Ramadan Kareem / Christian Quotes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.