Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely (17832 Views)

Convention: APC Writes INEC, Confirms February 26 Date / Imo North Bye-Election: APC Writes Petition Against 3 Supreme Court Justices / Edo primary: APC writes IGP, PTF to seek clearance for Uzodinma, others (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by Ceenachi: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2021
Broom and Umbrella can't solve our problem, let us rise up and tell these politicians that we need good governance that we change the society, enough of dictatorship where people will have a sense of belonging as a good citizen of the nation,
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by shegerun: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2021
Keep on postponing the inevitable day. APC implosion will eventually take place. I pity those governors that are decamping to APC.

Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by Jlow2: 10:42am On Jul 10, 2021
Poverty, bloodshed , nepotism, =al-qaeda people's congress
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by Seniorwriter(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2021
aylive02:
If you are planning to vote APC at the federal level, may God punish you

PAWG:

E go shock you

Political permutations don’t work in this country again

Monogamy:
Their palavas...

We need young visionary Aspirants & eventually leaders come 2023.
PAWG:

Old men and polithiefcians have hijacked APC and PDP, those dreams can only be actualized under the stewardship of a different political party.
There will be new parties but what we should look out for are the visionary aspirants in there for our voting delight...
Nigeria is on the world's radar and if we the electorates get our acts together rightly we can create a positive paradigm shift.
BTW we have great minds in YDP.....
One of the reason persons like me call out or make open the campaign for young visionary leaders is for them to know they are needed....telling me to give names is illogical because over the years we've seen countries in sane climes embrace and indoctrinate Nigerians into their Government cabinets so definitely there are Nigerians with such qualities but won't be encouraged to show forthwith if we the electorate keep mute.
Much said already...
Rather than go into argument with me ill suggest you join the campaign for young visionary leadership....
saintmm:
The truth is that as it stands, Nigeria has no functional political party. It's funny but a good news for those of us who desire young proactive and pragmatic leaders, if we can put our hearts together and to forge a platform for these types to emerge, we all shall smile.

Shout out to Seniorwriter.

I rise
Greetings brotherly @saintmm....feel free to contact me if you are interested in having a side income via online....free mentorship for your delight....reach out via the facebook Id on my profile
We need young visionary leaders come 2023.

@Seniorwriter

Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by rayvelez(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2021
Some of them are already planning how to outsmart themselves especially southern governor banned on open grazing.
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by esthel(f): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Disgruntled members will simply form another party
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by lastempero: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2021
aylive02:

Amen!!!

Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by PAWG(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2021
Seniorwriter:

We need young visionary Aspirants & eventually leaders come 2023.

@Seniorwriter

Old men and polithiefcians have hijacked APC and PDP, those dreams can only be actualized under the stewardship of a different political party.

Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by bestdudes: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2021
PAWG:

E go shock you

Political permutations don’t work in this country again
make dem deny Tinubu the ticket first, u go see crazy

Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by alfredthegreat(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2021
bestdudes:
make dem deny Tinubu the ticket first, u go see crazy
if tinubu is not careful he will be jailed
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by AroleOduduwa2: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2021
The south eastern politician who doesn’t understand Nigeria politics will be left in the cold again and will cry marginalization when the party they run to abandon them. I would have expected them to build a regional party that can merge with other strong party in other region so they can have a big stake like Tinubu did in the creation of apc, but no they want the easy way out. South Easterners are good people but their political class are senseless. I am not saying we are blessed with good politician in the west, but at least we have smart politicians.

Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by ogododo: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2021
APC go soon destroy itself!
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by ogododo: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2021
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2021
aylive02:
And PDP too. They are all the same set of useless politicians

Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by Yksoul(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2021
THIRD TERM LOADING
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by tolaswim: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2021
Internal party rumbling.....
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by MikkieEl: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2021
Inec should just deregister this so called party, living outside her Constitution is an abberation for a supposed party. See this party removed from Nigeria space and see a return of fresh leash of life.
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by bestdudes: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2021
alfredthegreat:
if tinubu is not careful he will be jailed
bros, na remote control... u will see it soon. he will sink everything

My wish actually... grin grin if you know, u know.. (evil grin)
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by MikkieEl: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2021
ogododo:

APC go soon destroy itself!
They want to avoid it, the more the reason for the postponement upon postponement.
The destruct is unavoidable.
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by Abalado(f): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2021
Evil party and it's people
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by ThatFairGuy1: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Las las, Congress go hold
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by ThatFairGuy1: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2021
Trash. As if God is your mate. I'm voting APC
aylive02:

Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by Ellasure: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2021
If APC can not be sincere to conduct internal party elections by 2021, congresses are postponed several times, then I can assure Nigerians that the 2023 presidential election will either not hold or will be postponed several times too.

The APC people are never truthful and can not freely give elective posts to deserving members of their political party.

Is it that they don't know each other enough? Or they know each other to be overly selfish and self agradising to the point of self destruction.

Some people are playing with life wires.
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by Ipsofacto: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2021
This is a typical group of people with no definite plans or goals, or clear intentions to lead and work for betterment of the masses rather than their toxic and greedy selfs. 2023 is around the corner they are still confused on who and who should be thier aspirant . Yet they will wake up and tell me they have 1billion followers, who follow people like you remains miserable except those in their kitchen. I laugh in Spanish hgdhfjfkfknf
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by Racoon(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2021
Postponing their doomsday.
Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by BJanta: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=103556989]Temidayo Akinsuyi,

Postponing the evil day will neither avert the day nor the evil in its belly. No matter which date you pick, your convention will be your albatross. An unquenchable inferno that will devour your party.

Re: APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely by Martoflix: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2021
GIVEAWAY ON MARTOFLIX

The below are to be given away on martoflix.
- IPhone 12 Pro Max
- IPhone 11 Pro Max
- Brand New Tecno Camon 16
- HP Folio 9480m
- Small Camry Car
- Generator
- Plasma TV
- Fridge and many others

To learn more and know how you can be eligible.
Check the instructions on our website
[url]martoflix.com/product/credit-alert-blueprint[/url]

What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri / Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections / Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable