Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

O My God. Photocopy Machine During SSCE Exam. End Of Education In Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / O My God. Photocopy Machine During SSCE Exam. End Of Education In Nigeria. (184 Views)

2020 CESAT Fund/Grant For NigerianStudents(SSCE, Undergraduates & Postgraduates) / Repair Your Sharp Printer/photocopy Machine / Oh My God!! Another Statue Has Been Erected In Imo State Again (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

O My God. Photocopy Machine During SSCE Exam. End Of Education In Nigeria. by wharlz(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2021
That's it! Am done! It's pathetic and gruesomely annoying that students are writing WAEC exam and literarily very few students (3%) are preparing by reading their books (note:in my town, Southwest to be precise). Nothing and absolutely nothing is being done by the parents, teachers and the government in addressing this issue. In fact they are directly in support, for several reason or the other. More importantly, they kind of enjoy the unfolding drama of the total collapse of Nigeria education sector. Our government are busy throwing shades at each other through self acclaim achievement, that their beloved state has the best SSCE results. This has lead to virtually all public and private schools apparently augmenting the upward impetus of examination malpractices. I believe something needs to be done fast. These are kids who will teach you children, children's children.

(1) (Reply)

Monday Motivation / Top 9 African Countries That Borrowed Mind-blowing Huge Amount Of Money From Chi / COVID-19 Third Wave: Governor Sanwo-olu Gives Fresh Order To Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.