Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,767 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son (55505 Views)

Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday / Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by OBALOLA55(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Princessogaraya:
Why mocking someone if the guy commit seduce out of frustration, she will be the one to cry more....see kind pain cause herself
WHATS THE MEANING OF OGARAYA
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by bosman50(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Information reaching just added a new dimension to this story. The said son who couldn't scale through the last jamb is no other person but osaro...... The end sars DPO.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13149538_1254560120201020080845jpeg5a9e4510efff0af9d61161fe9b12d3de_jpega99040797834cfb014ee0de00fac7ad1

Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Humanoid01(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
KristaPretty:

I'm human lol but wish I was a non living thing like biro or so
So if you were a pen “or so..” , how would you know you're a pen “or so..” ?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by sylve11: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Are you a man or woman or do you want to cover your mouth?

Lol grin

@ op, get well soon. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by fukNaija(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
I remember the first day I stabbed a guy cux he was joking with my phone- my eyes clear when I see blood mhen. But I no pity the idiot. Sometimes we get provoked and loose it. For this street wey we dey- devil dey roam- any small mistake 2secs everywhere gats burst abeg-

Make I hear say police catch me for wetin devil cause na
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by MrCover: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
sylve11:

Lol grin

@ op, get well soon. cool

is everywhere in nigeria
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by jimmyolasun: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
KristaPretty:

Or slippers so one mad man can wear you from Lagos reach kano

Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Lastborn90(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bad news everywhere.... Everybody dey vex for dis country
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Euegene100001: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
As there tear her head now next time she go get sense grin
KristaPretty:
Next time learn to watch your mouth and do not mock others, let alone someone else's child.

Serves you left!!!!!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Inno2903(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With a Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son (Distrubing Photos)

A woman was arrested and released on bail after she stabbed her relative in the head for insulting her son, Reports.
Next time, learn to watch ur mouth

From The Information Gathered By , The attacker, Mrs Blessing Odion Amayanevbo is said to have carried bottles with her to the shop of her relative, Mrs Joy Osagie Amayanevbo, after she heard that the latter mocked her son for not getting admission into the university.

Mrs Blessing reportedly stabbed Mrs Joy on the forehead with a broken bottle, leaving her with a deep cut that bleed profusely, Observed.

The daughter of Mrs Joy said Mrs Blessing would have succeeded in killing her mother "if not for the policemen who were around that quickly caught her as she was about to escape."

Mrs Joy was taken to the hospital while Mrs Blessing was taken to the police station at Estate gate, Airport Road, Reports.

Mrs Blessing was later released on bail and is said to be making threats that she will do more harm to Mrs Joy.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by vickydevoka(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
KristaPretty:
Next time learn to watch your mouth and do not mock others, let alone someone else's child.

Serves you left!!!!!
Exactly.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by tlurdy: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nice1.nexttime u will never mock someone again..
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Princessogaraya:
Why mocking someone if the guy commit seduce out of frustration, she will be the one to cry more....see kind pain cause herself
commit seduce Kwa?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Lightorder: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
KristaPretty:

Serves you left!!!!!
chu chu chu!!! Just a stab and madam cho cho cho Rambo couldn’t stand and stab back
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Reelmii: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
I believe there are some unresolved issues on ground before this one

People should learn to mind their business

The woman that came to fight for her son should be careful because it is people like them that their children end up being a cultist

Benin people no get joy
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Avast(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Are you a man or woman or do you want to cover your mouth?

Are you serious at all.

That was a threat, hope you know
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by NaijaCover(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Avast:

Are you serious at all.

That was a threat, hope you know

Do u know the meaning of
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by grandstar(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
When such a boy joins a secret cult upon admission, no one should wonder where that bad spirit came from.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by 1VOIZ(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
KristaPretty:

dey for don use u finish teytey grin angry angry grin
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by VanDerWaalforces: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
KristaPretty:

Really? If you mean it, come to my temple and your request would be granted.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=BigSarah post=103566743] angry evil

Well hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn [/quote

It's hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Afonjashapmouth: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Obey who no obey the law grin
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by BigSarah(f): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=Octobertwentysix post=103570035][/quote]

I know but my sentence construct is correct. "woman's scorn"
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Loveknitting: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sugardick:
sapphïre and fatï(jeön) in some years to come grin

Including you.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
KristaPretty:

Serves you left!!!!!
She was overboard but.. why can't Nigerians mind there business. Person pikin no get admission but all she could think of was gossip.

Sha she shouldn't have injured the woman. Now na prison things or high compensation, cause our police friends most eat!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I fear women, but I fear Bini women a bit more.

Imagine a woman of this age had the nerves to stab someone with a bottle and see, her nippIes are even standing in a police station.
B
grin grin grin 1 sense you no get grin
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Rimsd(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
All of them are wicked and evil, why mock someone's child for not gaining admission? Collect wetyn your mouth give you.

And for the lord of bottle breaker and chucker of person's mother, wehdone ooo, them supposed leave you with police to collect wetyn your anger give you...
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by MgbeN: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
This is real wickedness
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Abimbola007(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Why would she mock a boy for not gaining admission? What kind of old fool is she. For her to be stabbed, she must be fond of that.
The stabbing is extreme though but she truly deserves punishment

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by beaversticks(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
Was she agressive ... Yes
Did she do her motherly duty ... Yes
Will anyone dare mess with her kids in the future... Nooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos / Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten / Man Peeps At Neighbour’s Naked Wife In Bathroom In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.