Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,844 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son (55508 Views)

Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday / Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Slimsly100(f): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
The person wey do this suturing ehn! E handwriting go worwor nor be small
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by godofuck231: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nice job , next time she will shut her mouth to people affairs, I hope the stitches were tight enough so she doesn’t get another opening
Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by Frenzy01(m): 5:55am On Jul 12, 2021
Why she too go dey mock another person pikin angry

abeg jare, i sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Peeps At Neighbour’s Naked Wife In Bathroom In Lagos / Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.