Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Davido And His 30BG Crew Storm Candlelight Service In Honour Obama DMW (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His 30BG Crew Storm Candlelight Service In Honour Obama DMW (video) (331 Views)

Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) / Biden: Everybody Is Going To America - Davido Tells His Entire 30BG Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido And His 30BG Crew Storm Candlelight Service In Honour Obama DMW (video) by iconabblog(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
In honor of late Obama DMW, late Davido’s manager, a candle night was held. In a video that has now gone viral, Davido and the rest of his 30BG crew were seen at the candle night paying tribute to Obama DMW whose real name is Habeen Uthman who died due to lung failure.

Davido wore a shirt with 44 Obama written on it. If you didn’t read Davido’s letter to his late manager, read below;

“This is by far the hardest thing I’ve had to write. I am hurt, broken, sad, and lost. For the first time in my life, I am EXTREMELY confused.

<<<<READ FULL LETTER AND WATCH VIDEO >>>>

Re: Davido And His 30BG Crew Storm Candlelight Service In Honour Obama DMW (video) by zoeA: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
"Storm" grin

(1) (Reply)

Singer Sound Sultan Dies Of Throat Cancer At 44 / "There's No Nollywood Without Asaba Movies" - Zubby Michael Blasts / DOINGS! Obi Cubana And His Billionaire Friend Use Bundle Of Dollars To Play Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.