Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) (41219 Views)

Davido Wears A Cap With 44 Inscription On It For Obama!! / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by wale377(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
30BG crew organized a candle light service for their Late member OBAMA DMW.

At orange island, lekki

Lots of celebrities were in attendance including the DMW crew Zlatan ibile etc

Zlatan ibile also gave speech on how Obama use to send him money to by cloth and shoes Cor shows

Habeeb Uthman aka Obama DMW, an aide of Nigerian music star, Davido, has died after complaining of breathing difficulty, PREMIUM TIMES confirmed.

He died on Wednesday at Ever-care hospital in Lekki, Lagos, a few hours after driving himself to the hospital, where he was admitted for treatment.

He died despite getting attention from the doctors on duty.

One of the singers under the DMW record label, Peruzzi, took to his Instagram account to share pictures of a broken heart emoji.

He wrote, “Lord have mercy.”

Also, his friend, Khloe Oluwabusayo Abiri, popularly known as ‘Kokobykhloe’ mourned his demise on her Instagram story.

She wrote, “My whole life just flashed In front of me. God this cannot be true”

Obama DMW will be buried on Thursday according to Muslim rites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwu_MHw4pNY

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by slawormiir: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace niggar

We were born to die and death is only the beginning

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Igbankpa(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
K
Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
may he rest in peace... we are only human

3 Likes

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by wagzyl: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
RIP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
RIP
Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Kayceo2010: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
smiley
Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by kingemaker(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest on 44
Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
All of this are totally unnecessary

Did he live a good life??
Was he at peace with his creator

All of this earthly charades are unnecessary after death

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Patience11: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
May God grant them the fortitude to bear this loss, amen.

5 Likes

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Uniswap: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Make una allow this guy rest na
Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by skeelful(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
May the soul of Obama DMW rest in peace
Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Virus99: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
So what is the meaning of this nonsense tradition angry

3 Likes

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lol

Everybody came to take pictures and videos for Instagram.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Life is transient ....

Sad one though.

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Georgejeez: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rip great 44
Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by KEVIND: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua

We live in a generation of hypocrites, a generation of vipers, a generation that tears down it's own General,
Snr prophet T.B Joshua was called to glory and even Isreal the country of JESUS sent delegate down to Nigeria to honour and condole with the church and family, It was only my father in the Lord Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin and his convenant brothers Dr Chris Okafor and Bro Joshua Iginla Ministries that went there in person to console the family, I was even there with them.

But I looked round, and not even a condolence message from our Big Daddy G.Os in Nigeria that their messages are always about holyness and forgiveness, Oh what is his offence that you can't forgive him even in Death?
I taught it was social media there don't want to post as its not part of their doctrine maybe, I stayed glued to my Television today to watch closely how our big Daddies will come to encourage his wife and children and the church but I found Non.

Oh I don't mourn for T.B joshua but I mourn for Nigeria that had a General that was not valued and respected..
I mourn for Our Holier than thou G.Os that preaches the bible and don't practice it,
I mourn for our Nigeria G.Os that receive questions whether he will go to heaven or not but are custodian of heavy lies on the pulpit that even children cannot try, even their children is emulating their demonic fraternity lifestyle of preachers.

I mourn for a Nation that threw stones at a man for feeding the poor even with his last card,
I mourn for Our Daddy G.Os that uses the church money to Build Universities and schools that their poor or average members children cannot attend,
I mourn for Dr Chris Okotie that failed as a politician, Husband , married to 4 wives and as a pastor that still called him lucifer even In death, you too cannot escape death,
Yes, He has transited to glory and we honour him even in death, his corps is still healing the sick...
But it is Appointed unto man that every soul shall taste Death..
Everybody will die one day and what goes around comes around..
What will happen on the last day will shock everybody!

More:
https://www.nairaland.com/6642802/dont-mourn-prophet-t.b-joshua

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by CHOPUP411(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hmmmm,all these boys only God knows what they use to put their hands that makes them die young like this

3 Likes

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Sheffdon: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
I'm only concerned with T.B Joshua now pls

May his loving soul rest in peace and God will shame his enemies while they are still alive. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by muhdfaruq(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Precious Daddy, open and the Eyes of all these young men to understand and know the Reality of Eternity. Help the People to understand that Eternity is Real and that JESUS is the ONLY way to Eternal Life.

My Father make the people to understand that the Breath in our Nostrils is not in our Power and that what Really Matters is a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

I Pray all these in JESUS Name... Amen

20 Likes

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by PussyKing(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Buhari for 2023 grin

1 Like

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
May God console his loved ones.
Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by pezeji(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
May he rest in perfect peace
Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by prinsam30: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
they should just take davido for total deliverance... shikena

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Virus99: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
fvs63:

Ontop a funeral thread na him you dey post sure odds angry

9 Likes

Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Go well 44
Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by naijapips02: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Pour for Forty Four
Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by CryptoMatic: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
So sad lipsrsealed
Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
embarassed
Re: Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) by AuroraB(f): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Uniswap:
Make una allow this guy rest na
He complain give you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh / Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.