Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV (4354 Views)

For Sale- 43 Inch TCL Android Smart Tv @130k / Get ur MTN 1gb 4just #400 and also convert your airtime to cash from us�� / Just In: Connect Your TV Antenna To Your Laptop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
I know Many of us are current with the level of todays technology development but the cost of enjoying the new technology becomes a problem . But i will tell you not to worry at all, because we have what is called android smart tv box that is capable of converting your normal flat screen tv to an android smart tv which you can use to watch live football matches and enjoy other features like you tube , Netflix etc

This smart box converts your tv to work ike normal smart android phones. Think of what your phone can do this can equally make your tv work same and beyond. You can watch Youtube, Netflix, Browse the internet, download apps of all kind on Google play , do Facebook, WhatsApp, download live streamming football match app and lots more.

This will cost you for just 25,000. Why spend hundreds of naira buying android smart tv, while u can get it at the cheap rate of 25,000. You can easily upgrade the smart box unlike normal smart tv you will need buying a new upgraded version.

We will teach you how you can use it to watch all premeir league , laliga all live matches sports. this can cause you to throw away your gotv and dstv box

Grab this new innovation now and stop monthly subscription of cable

For more info and order : call /whatsapp : 0.8.1.8.0.7.2..9.6.1.2........0.7.0.1.0.4.2.3.3.3.7
Office : 22 onisemo street, Johnson bus stop, palm groove Lagos..
TONYTEQUE SERVICES LTD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2021
MrTony32:
I know Many of us are current with the level of todays technology development but the cost of enjoying the new technology becomes a problem . But i will tell you not to worry at all, because we have what is called android smart tv box that is capable of converting your normal flat screen tv to an android smart tv which you can use to watch live football matches and enjoy other features like you tube , Netflix etc

This smart box converts your tv to work ike normal smart android phones. Think of what your phone can do this can equally make your tv work same and beyond. You can watch Youtube, Netflix, Browse the internet, download apps of all kind on Google play , do Facebook, WhatsApp, download live streamming football match app and lots more.

This will cost you for just 25,000. Why spend hundreds of naira buying android smart tv, while u can get it at the cheap rate of 25,000. You can easily upgrade the smart box unlike normal smart tv you will need buying a new upgraded version.

We will teach you how you can use it to watch all premeir league , laliga all live matches sports. this can cause you to throw away your gotv and dstv box

For more info and order : call /whatsapp : 0.8.1.8.0.7.2..9.6.1.2........0.7.0.1.0.4.2.3.3.3.7
TONYTEQUE SERVICES LTD

Get yours today
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
MrTony32:

TONYTEQUE SERVICES LTD

Happy Sallah
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2021
MrTony32:

TONYTEQUE SERVICES LTD
Tgif
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by NLmopol(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
MrTony32:

Tgif
How is it made and what components are the smart box made of
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
NLmopol:

How is it made and what components are the smart box made of
I sell smart box I don't build to know d components made up of. Thank u
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2021
MrTony32:

TONYTEQUE SERVICES LTD
Trust our quality
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2021
MrTony32:

TONYTEQUE SERVICES LTD
Make your order today
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
MrTony32:

TONYTEQUE SERVICES LTD

Happy Sunday
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2021
MrTony32:

TONYTEQUE SERVICES LTD

Happy weekend 2 u all
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
MrTony32:

TONYTEQUE SERVICES LTD

Happy Sunday
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by Jeffrizzy01: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
What If the normal flat screen TV doesn't support cast to screen,will the smart box be able to enable that?
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2021
Jeffrizzy01:
What If the normal flat screen TV doesn't support cast to screen,will the smart box be able to enable that?
Yes sir ....perfectly
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2021
MrTony32:

TONYTEQUE SERVICES LTD

Wishing you blessed and happy weekend
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by Jeffrizzy01: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
MrTony32:

Yes sir ....perfectly

I'll send you a message on WhatsApp sire.
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jeffrizzy01:

I'll send you a message on WhatsApp sire.

Alright
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
MrTony32:

TONYTEQUE SERVICES LTD

Happy Sunday
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
MrTony32:

TONYTEQUE SERVICES LTD
Happy weekend
Re: How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV by MrTony32: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2022
MrTony32:

TONYTEQUE SERVICES LTD

(1) (Reply)

Largest Megaprojects And Constructions Around The World. / I Killed This Poisonous Thing In My Room By 3am And I Don't Know It's Name(pics) / 100 Solar Panels Available Now In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.