Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? (486 Views)

We Are A Failed State: Nigeria Needs A White President In 2023 / Killings In Northern Nigeria Have Nothing To Do With Religion – ACF / When Will Nigeria Be Like This Again? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by VaselineCrew: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
I’m always seeing news of Nigerians going abroad and getting some political position, and in the United States, a black man even became the President.

How many white officials do we in turn have in government positions all across Nigeria

Does this now point to blacks being in fact more racist/tribalist than whites?

Makes you think!
Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by vickydankal(f): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
How can I white man be in a political position when he is not a citizen. Yes there are few white that are Nigerians, but if you check this country is not working for the Blacks not to talk Whiteman.

I believe if a Whiteman citizen decides to run for the office of the president community of nations will support him for their selfish interests especially America.

Check South Africa and you will notice that the white make up to the 22% of the population no wonder the country is where it is in the world map.

For a white to lead this country, e go tey my brother. Hausa/Fulani no go support a white man even if he is Muslim and from the north they will be suspecting him.
Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by CodeTemplar: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Cool. Barack Obama was president of a predominantly white nation. When will a whiteman be presido over Nigeria. If any should change nationality and run for presidency, he will win.
Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by CodeTemplar: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
vickydankal:
How can I white man be in a political position when he is not a citizen. Yes there are few white that are Nigerians, but if you check this country is not working for the Blacks not to talk Whiteman.

Obama ruled America. When will a white man be minister at least. Minister of power or health?

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by BigSarah(f): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
That's a demotion for them whites
Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by temitope27(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
vickydankal:

Check South Africa and you will notice that the white make up to the 22% of the population no wonder the country is where it is in the world map.
y are you saying what you don't know, white are nt up to 10% of SA population
Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by vickydankal(f): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Obama ruled America. When will a white man be minister at least. Minister of power or health?

It is very very far from now. Maybe 50 years from now that's if Nigeria as we know it today still exist, in UAR it could be possible for Nigeria e no go easy
Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by realstars: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
When the bdndits stop kidnapping and killings of none fulani people.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by vickydankal(f): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
temitope27:
y are you saying what you don't know, white are nt up to 10% of SA population

My bad. I thought they are up to 22% according to an article I read online. Personally I still believe that no matter how small the influence, mindset and lifestyle of the white kind of rubbed off on black south Africans.
Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by Resurrection212: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nonsense
Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by temitope27(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
vickydankal:

My bad. I thought they are up to 22% according to an article I read online. Personally I still believe that no matter how small the influence, mindset and lifestyle of the white kind of rubbed off on black south Africans.
that article is not right, cos their population is nt based on people who live in cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria only other are are predominantly dominated by blacks only

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by VaselineCrew: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
vickydankal:

I believe if a Whiteman citizen decides to run for the office of the president community of nations will support him for their selfish interests especially America.

For a white to lead this country, e go tey my brother. Hausa/Fulani no go support a white man even if he is Muslim and from the north they will be suspecting him.

To me it’s not even about the country working, but to highlight how tribal we are.

As someone mentioned, we don’t even have them as ministers sef, they are no where to be found and I’m sure we have white Nigerians.

We are so tribal that we don’t even let other tribes within the same country lead our states. Like say a Yoruba guy can become governor of Anambra tomorrow? Haha! Naija...

Yet we can go out as black people and lead in other countries. The situation really is telling!
Check nairaland front page periodically for how we celebrate Nigerians going abroad and holding government positions.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by compton11(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
When black man become king of Britain

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by Generalwoodz(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
It's seem like I will have to tell my white Canadian friend to start warming up for 2023 Nigerian elections. Since its already a matter of public discuss, testing the waters won't be bad.
Once he wins! Nigerians will hear my name.
What Pantami, Malami are doing wont come close to what I will do and undo kiss

I will just tell him to "create" ministry of everything and everywhere grin grin and make me the minister. Picture me rolling cool
Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by laiperi: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Surprise shall never end.

How many white slaves have you dragged in chains from Europe and America to work in the fields in Nigeria?

Even in the days Black North Africans captured Europeans, whites have since turned the table.

I tell ya, some Africans that need brain surgery will vote for or import White President. They are doing it already in business. How has it benefited Africans?

Actually, some Nigerians that were rejected by their white in-laws are celebrating white daughters that have been disowned.

This inferiority complex is deep man!
Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by houseontherock: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
We'll have a white president when whites start migrating to Nigeria in search of "uncultivatable", abandoned pastures the way we migrate to their place in search of greener pastures grin
Re: When Will Nigeria Have Its First White President? by baralatie(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
houseontherock:
We'll have a white president when whites start migrating to Nigeria in search of "uncultivatable", abandoned pastures the way we migrate to their place in search of greener pastures grin

(1) (Reply)

Find Buhari, Omokri Begs 200,000 Nigerians In UK / Can Any Ipob Terrorist Answer This Question Pls / PDP National Vice Chairmen Demand Prince Uche Secondus Resignation As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.