Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) (33357 Views)

70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Come on... this is a regular occurrence in Bangladesh.

They've even witnessed worse. Like the one which killed almost 100+

These factories are just everywhere. I believe they are called sweatshops or something. They make anything from cigarettes to apparels and they mostly employ kids and women from rural areas.

Asia like africa is a terrible continent, just few good countries the rest are bedeviled with all sorts of evil
Re: Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) by Alexander241: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
How many percentage is her phone
Re: Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) by weselomo(m): 1:06am On Jul 11, 2021
I pray Almighty forgive our sins and protect our fruits from all sort of dangers���
Re: Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) by Unbreakable007: 6:28am On Jul 11, 2021
What are the children doing in a factory or was it a baby factory?
Re: Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) by redsun(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Unbreakable007:
What are the children doing in a factory or was it a baby factory?

Poor labour and employment policies that exploit the vulnerable like nigeria. The same as the child that was killed in Lagos recently while she was hawking to fend for the family.

The country is almost as structureless as nigeria and ruled by leaders with eyes behind their heads.
Re: Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) by youngmoney4me(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2021
So sad
Re: Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) by winner37(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
My deepest condolences to the family ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion / Four EU Countries Make Gas Payments In Russia's Rubbles / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.