Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Gocash Is A Fraud,contact 08137037728 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gocash Is A Fraud,contact 08137037728 (563 Views)

Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! / Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware / Beware Of Gocash Loan App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gocash Is A Fraud,contact 08137037728 by Wizzardaryno1: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Them be bad belle
Re: Gocash Is A Fraud,contact 08137037728 by Nukilia: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Have you sent anything original in this country grin
Re: Gocash Is A Fraud,contact 08137037728 by CryptoClub2018: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
If you don't want them to send derogatory messages to your contacts calling you a thief, stay away from the following loan apps: Gocash, Sokolaon,Fastcash, 9jacash,Gocash. They are all the same company and they will tanish your image
Re: Gocash Is A Fraud,contact 08137037728 by EVARHGREEEN(f): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2021
So I was in urgent need of cash on the 5th of this month, I requested for a cash of 10k from gocash. Few minutes later, it states on the app that the loan has been disbursed to my account. And that I'm to pay #14,800 on the 19th of same month. I check my account but find nothing of such. I wait 24 hours but still, nada. I try to reach them via Facebook, no response. I Saw on their Facebook page, a number shared by someone who had a similar experience. I call the number, the man on the other end admitted to working with gocash, but the moment I mentioned I had a loan disbursement issue, he hurriedly said he would call me back and hung up on me. That call never happened and that person stopped picking my calls. I also tried the feedback button on the app and e-mail, no response. I call the number there on the app, it's hardly reachable and when I do get through, no one picks up and few seconds after that, it's unreachable again. I sent text messages to that number, no response. Soft reminders via emails, no response
Meanwhile, my dashboard on the app still shows that I'm to pay back #14800.
I can't sleep well when in debt so I pay even before due date. I have had to get my account statement from the said date to a week after, just to be sure the money didn't hit my account. It didn't. And now, I'm expected to pay what I do not owe?! Naaaa ...,ce n'est pas possible.
This is a wake up call though. Even if my life depends on it, I will NEVER ATTEMPT to borrow from any of these fraudulent loan apps again.
Guys, avoid these thieves o!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Release Kano Man For N500k, 6 Beer Crates & 2 Motorbikes❗️❗️ / Police Man Takes Refuge In Shop As Gunmen Kill Colleagues In Enugu / Update On Uromi Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.