Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,819 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Must Tithes Be Paid Only In Churches??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Tithes Be Paid Only In Churches??? (223 Views)

Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) / Have The Bible Lost Its Value? Replaced With Tablets In Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Tithes Be Paid Only In Churches??? by OKclothier: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Please where are all the Christians who really understood what being a Christian is all about. I truly need an honest answer to the above question in my heading. Must the 10% of our earnings which is know as our tithe be paid to churches alone? I sincerely don't have an issue with tithes being paid to churches but I really do want to know if we can also give that 10% to the less privileged in the society. Someone has been trying to shame me about this, insisting that the bible never mentioned our tithes to be paid elsewhere other than the church.

Also can one's blessings be blocked if we don't pay our tithes?
Re: Must Tithes Be Paid Only In Churches??? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Must Tithes Be Paid Only In Churches??? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tithes can also be paid to orphans and widows.
I don forget the bible verse.

But if you choose not to pay, nothing will happen jare.
Re: Must Tithes Be Paid Only In Churches??? by petra1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
OKclothier:
Please where are all the Christians who really understood what being a Christian is all about. I truly need an honest answer to the above question in my heading. Must the 10% of our earnings which is know as our tithe be paid to churches alone? I sincerely don't have an issue with tithes being paid to churches but I really do want to know if we can also give that 10% to the less privileged in the society. Someone has been trying to shame me about this, insisting that the bible never mentioned our tithes to be paid elsewhere other than the church.

Also can one's blessings be blocked if we don't pay our tithes?

where else

1 Like

Re: Must Tithes Be Paid Only In Churches??? by dollytino4real(f): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
capital letter YES, store house of God,, is the church.

(1) (Reply)

All Men Are Not The Same! / Communicating With Your Family / RCCG 69th Annual Convention:Share Your Previous Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.