Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

RCCG 69th Annual Convention:Share Your Previous Experiences - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG 69th Annual Convention:Share Your Previous Experiences (221 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Previous Church? / RCCG 70th Annual Convention; Perfect Jubilee, August 8-14, 2022 / RCCG 69th Annual Convention 2nd - 8th August 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG 69th Annual Convention:Share Your Previous Experiences by Tallino25(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2021
For many of us going for the convention as it kicks off today you can agree with me that the redemption camp is a wonderful place to be,Most especially during the convention.

We have had our Fun moments, Happy moments,bad moments, Embarrassing moments Even our miraculous moments

So for those of us that have been at the camp,let us Share our experiences to others who have never attended,or wanting to attend or attending for the first time
Let's Go.....
Re: RCCG 69th Annual Convention:Share Your Previous Experiences by Myself2(m): 5:53am On Aug 03, 2021
There's a kind of unique calming aura that pervades the entire camp environment once you're there. It makes you very excited and very expectant of God's blessings.
For me though, I enjoy convention/congress better if I'm able to secure accommodation in camp. This takes away the need to be in a rush to either get to the auditorium or leave the auditorium after a programme, in most cases at very odd hours. It affords me the opportunity to attend as many programmes as possible and also rest well and be refreshed before and after every programme

(1) (Reply)

Where Are You? / [⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫MUST READ] Africans Are Religious Hypocrites. / Do You Know HOLY NWEJE: The Story Of An Igbo Saint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.