Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB (35388 Views)

What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri / Look At The Bridge In A Region That Produces Oil[video] / What Biafra Should Do If Nigeria Finally Splits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by Simplyleo: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Okay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by ModeXug: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Iz Olite!

Who get time to read all those shits

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by Berezuski: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
BiafIntel:
Emekaesiri is a jaundiced, foolish, naive, nincompoop idiot.

Because he spoke against your evil Kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by Brimstone77: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
The Fulani lead federal government and their online zombie urchins have been forging all sort of stupid tales to dent the image of ipob..

Lolz what the fools doesn't no is that the more they try to make us hate Biafra and nnamdi kanu the more we love him..

You can't possibly convince me to love or be proud of this jungle Called Nigeria...

I think kanu should tender an unreserved apology to all the zoo and zoologist across the globe for calling Nigeria a zoo..what a heck??

Nigeria is worst than a zoo, at least you can't go to any zoo and massacre animals without spending a very long time behind bars,but come to Nigeria how many foolanis were arrested and convicted over the killings across the nation??

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by afroedo: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
wee you keep quiet ( In Patience Jonathan voice)

1 Like

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by Fahdiga(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Commentor:
LamidiCownu we know.
Stale

1 Like

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by Princepioneer(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Emeke Emekesiri... Park well for we know you not... NNAMDI KANU has always been the forerunner of IPOB since it's inception... So find one corner and hide your notice me face...

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by BSsniffer: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Unstable mofos

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by Emmexguy123: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
He end up saying nothing..

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
No one needs a Biafra if there is Equity and Justice.

Biafra is a Child of Necessity of Indigenous People whose right to Equity and Justice was destroyed and is still being destroyed by tribal oligarchs from robotically reproducing tribes who care less about quality of life.

I strongly recommend that Biafrans at heart shun the Christian doctrines and embrace religions that allow them to marry as many as possible and reproduce pathologically and may be in the next 100 yrs, can surpass China and then engineer the humongous population to take over the world.

I trust that sexual reproduction will bring Biafra faster than any other means, since the present day Biafrans seem to be sacrificed by their money loving political class.

Sex is a better way to go.

All Hail Biafra! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by StreetFight: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Not surprised at this flat headed idiotic idiot. There are betrayers and traitors in every group of people just as we have Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amosun, Aregbesola, and other bastard Yorubas betraying our people.

However, traitors die miserably

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by appishani1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
BiafIntel:
Emekaesiri is a jaundiced, foolish, naive, nincompoop idiot.
Hahahah we knew him but even seun don't know you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by StreetFight: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Billyonaire666:
No one needs a Biafra if there is Equity and Justice.

Biafra is a Child of Necessity of Indigenous People whose right to Equity and Justice was destroyed and is still being destroyed by tribal oligarchs from robotically reproducing tribes who care less about quality of life.

I strongly recommend that Biafrans at heart shun the Christian doctrines and embrace religions that allow them to marry as many as possible and reproduce pathologically and may be in the next 100 yrs, can surpass China and then engineer the humongous population to take over the world.

I trust that sexual reproduction will bring Biafra faster than any other means, since the present day Biafrans seem to be sacrificed by their money loving political class.

Sex is a better way to go.

All Hail Biafra!

Sex and more children?

Did you take Tramadol, Codeine, Loud or Skunk? Stop it before it stops you.

It is sex and plenty children that brought the North to its sorry state of sorrow, tears and blood .

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by Almaigaa: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki. İPOB are confused. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
StreetFight:

Sex and more children?

Did you take Tramadol, Codeine, Loud or Skunk? Stop it before it stops you.

It is sex and plenty children to brought the North to its sorry state of sorrow, tears and blood .

You lack the laughter muscle, little mor0n
Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by StreetFight: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
afroedo:
wee you keep quiet ( In Patience Jonathan voice)

It's "wee you kip kwaeeet ?"
Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by heniford2: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
I did not care to read this stuff e no make sense to me

1 Like

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by ipobarethieves: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
cool Biafra is DEAD.U pipu just wake up one fine morning and Resort to SCAM biz like that popular Kuje man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by StreetFight: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You lack the laughter muscle, little mor0n

Educated Almajari, how you dey do?
Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by temitope27(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I can bet this one will make front page.

But the onces in favour of Ipob and Kanu will never make front page.

All the ipob protest going on around the world,none have reach front page,but let two people protest against Kanu,they will rush and push it to front page.
how will that one improve ur life grin
Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by StreetFight: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool Biafra is DEAD.U pipu just wake up one fine morning and Resort to SCAM biz like that popular Kuje man

Another psychiatric patient on the loose

1 Like

Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
StreetFight:

Educated Almajari, how you dey do?

grin grin

You have no idea grin
Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by Splitmind: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Such a region and the dangerous creatures inside should be burned to the ground!
Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
I know many won't read this lost excerpt.
Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by Jones4190(m): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Biafra is systemically defeated
Re: Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB by aapatoken: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi / I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.