Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State (788 Views)

NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn / Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings / Police Arrest 9 Oro Worshippers For Attacking Muslims, Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Men of the Inspector General of Police Special Response Team on Saturday arrested 9 suspects from three communities of Kajola, Odo-Owa and Omu-Aran in Oke-Ero and Irepodun local government areas of Kwara state respectively over alleged burning of Fulani camps.

Two of the suspects, including a chief, according to sources, were picked up while sleeping in their homes in Odo-Owa while the rest seven were arrested in Omu-Aran.

Multiple sources said the IRT team stormed the communities Saturday morning to pick up the suspects alleged to have participated in the destruction and burning of a hotel in Omu-Aran in April belonging to a Fulani man.

It was gathered that the operatives initially went to the house of a TIC member of Oke-Ero who had left the town before they rounded off their targets.

Some youths in Odo-Owa community had mobilized to repel the arrest and mounted a roadblock with about 15 motorcycles when the police team were returning to Ilorin on the express road close to the Police Area Command in Omu-Aran.

The situation, however, led to an exchange of gunfire between the IGP team and the youths during which some of them sustained gunshot wounds, it was further learnt.

Six of the youth were arrested while three pistols, six machetes, two axes and two motorcycles were recovered from them.

The suspects arrested were said to have been taken directly to the Police Headquarter in Abuja while youths who escaped with bullet wounds had been taken to traditional home for treatment and removal of bullet pellets, a source said Saturday.

The Police Public Relations Oficer (PPRO) of Kwara Command, Ajayi Okasanmi said that he was not aware of the arrest of the suspects when contacted.

He said, “I am yet to be briefed, I will enquire and get back to you please.”

https://dailytrust.com/irt-arrest-9-over-burning-destruction-of-fulani-settlements
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
The arrest of these suspects would have been commendable if only the police and other Nigerian security agencies are this swift with arresting Fulani herdsmen when they attack helpless villages and hack hapless farmers to their untimely death.

Their arrest is regrettably sad as all they've done is to protect themselves in the face of glaring danger circling them and theirs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by Ddmase: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hnnmm
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by CodeTemplar: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fulani pogrom?
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by ARejjat: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nawa oh
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by dequeenishere: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Why are they not arresting the Fulani themselves?
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by carterguccy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fulani Republic of Nigeria!! We’re really living in a ZOO!!! It’s so Pathetic it took us ages to understand what Nnamdi Kanu was saying..:/

Blood Sucking demonic grass-eaten Cow brain Fulani will burn this Zoo with this rubbish!

Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by Ojiofor: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Once Fulanis are at the receiving end the police and army will be swift in action to safe their dirty unwashed asses but when Fulani killers are in a mission to wipe out villagers you will not see any security agent to stop them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by Dabronze(m): 12:08am On Jul 11, 2021
Lai Mohamed is your brother in abuja lets see what he has to say about this
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by temitope27(m): 1:59am On Jul 11, 2021
Stupid police
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by BeardedMeat(m): 2:09am On Jul 11, 2021
Ojiofor:
Once Fulanis are at the receiving end the police and army will be swift in action to safe their dirty unwashed asses but when Fulani killers are in a mission to wipe out villagers you will not see any security agent to stop them.
Wailing duck! Na only to wail for NL you Sabi.

Go out and protest,No!

Petition relevant authorities, No!

Fight like a man, No!

Only to insult those who have taken their own destinies into their own hands.

If I was a woman, I will never marry a man like you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by Ruggedniggaone: 2:10am On Jul 11, 2021
How many fulani was arrested for killing more than 50 people in igangan?these Nigeria police are very very useless and senseless,people will soon start dealing with the police in the language they understand.you won't leave your wife,kids,brothers and sisters at home and be harassing and intimidating other people family. perhaps if they start targeting their families too (like kidnapping or killing their families)they will have sense
Because I can't just understand why somebody will be behaving like an animal because they are carrying guns,whereas these blood thirsty fulani doesn't differentiate between police families,pdp families or apc families.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by BeardedMeat(m): 2:14am On Jul 11, 2021
Dabronze:
Lai Mohamed is your brother in abuja lets see what he has to say about this
That one no get level.
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by Racoon(m): 2:39am On Jul 11, 2021
Fulanis are regime protected.You will,never see the reversal of this trend let alone arrest and prosecution of these murderers from Futa Jallon Plateau when they kill locals. This is the lopsidedness or injustice associated with this cursed evil government and all its band of compromised security agencies.
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by Danzakidakura(m): 2:46am On Jul 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:

Go out and protest,No!

Fight like a man, No!

pain soul. Buhari is a common Criminal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by AroleOduduwa2: 3:33am On Jul 11, 2021
Only in Nigeria. I have never heard of any other country that arrest her citizen for protecting their ancestry land from invaders.
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by Ojiofor: 4:32am On Jul 11, 2021
[s]
BeardedMeat:

Go out and protest,No!

Fight like a man, No!

[/s]

Doing something by killing your own people?
How many Fulani terrorist did your ESN killed then Compared with number of Igbos you I'd.ots murdered in cold blood.
Kanu created a terror org to fight and intimidate his own people. Spits on your forehead.
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by BeardedMeat(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2021
Danzakidakura:
pain soul. Buhari is a common Criminal
I swear ojiofor is very very pained. grin grin

I could feel him trembling with both fear and later anger reading my post grin
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2021
The Nigerian police will never arrest fulanis for killing but will be arresting people defending themselves.

I hope this herdsmen issue won't lead to a brutal civil war in Nigeria soon.
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2021
Ojiofor:
[s][/s]

Doing something by killing your own people?
How many Fulani terrorist did your ESN killed then Compared with number of Igbos you I'd.ots murdered in cold blood.
Kanu created a terror org to fight and intimidate his own people. Spits on your forehead.

Shataap.
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest 9 Suspects Over Burning Of Fulani Camps In Kwara State by adecz: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
⏩▶️�But they never catch Fulanis that
regularly kill, kidnap & raype Yoruba
people in Yoruba land.....❌❌❌

(1) (Reply)

Lady Arrested In Uyo For Butchering Boyfriend And Escaping With His Mercedes Ben / Man Kills Ex Girlfriend, Ex-wife And Himself In Murder-suicide / (Video) American Man Throws Grenade Inside ATM To Test Its Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.