Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice (18414 Views)

Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / PDP Sokoto Rally: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Defrauding Tinubu (Pictures) / EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize Properties Linked To NSA Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Humbrown23(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
A- association of
P-past
C-criminals
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by michoim(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Why put APC, why not just say Senator's wife? Sowore and his evil loads of hatred and lies...
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mokason288:
The word APC is synonymous with lies , scam and deceit

Any body that associates with anything APC is a lie Mohammed undecided...... Scammer and a deceitful person

I stand to be corrected

Meanwhile Oga wife was only showcasing her husband party logo scamming and lying

BE DECEIVING YOURSELF.THOSE IN PDP ARE NOT ANY BETTER.LAWAN FAROUK WAS MR INTEGRITY.WHERE IS HE NOW.MTCHEW

2 Likes

Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
N15m a month isn't enough for this madam

1 Like

Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by chukel(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
The rent is even very cheap. 3.5m for 4 bedroom duplx with with 3 room ensuite boys quarter in gwarimpa. Very cheap.
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by RichAbujaGuy: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Maybe my reading comprehension is slow today but these two sentences sound like a gross contradiction.

First S.R. said they obtained copies which they didn't produce or screenshot, then they couldn't ascertain the amounts the victims paid.

"SaharaReporters obtained copies of the illegal tenancy agreements that Hajia Amina made for the new tenants and the payment slip of monies to her account.

One of the victims paid N300,000 into her account, while the amounts the other victims paid could not be ascertained as of the time of this report."

Sharp high IQ readers, please me understand this grammar/language. cheesy
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by homealone00: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Like Husband Like Wife
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by adenigga(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mokason288:

Any body that associates with anything APC is a lie Mohammed undecided...... Scammer and a deceitful person

I stand to be corrected

Meanwhile Oga wife was only showcasing her husband party logo scamming and lying

You are on point, my guy!

See Baba restrategising below......

2 Likes

Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by wallrichy: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nigeria, a sojourn of thieves, gang of robbers as the leaders of the country....though we have just few decent human being still living in Nigeria but I tell you, most of these few lots are on the look out to relocate to another country if condition permits.
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Splitmind: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
FAKE NEWS!

Another pdp sponsored smear campaign against the APC.

It will not work!!! angry
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Jayrow08: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Na sickness dey kill all dis kind pple
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Oracleforce: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Send her to jail and throw the key inside the ocean
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by authority2006(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
socialmediaman:
She makes profit by renting a house then subletting at a higher amount, without the consent of the landlord? Many tenancy agreements forbid renters from subletting without landlord’s consent, and falsifying documents to pretend to be the landlord makes it worse, possibly a criminal offense, if allegations are true

300k is not higher than 3.5m.
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by authority2006(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
Maybe my reading comprehension is slow today but these two sentences sound like a gross contradiction.

First S.R. said they obtained copies which they didn't produce or screenshot, then they couldn't ascertain the amounts the victims paid.

"SaharaReporters obtained copies of the illegal tenancy agreements that Hajia Amina made for the new tenants and the payment slip of monies to her account.

One of the victims paid N300,000 into her account, while the amounts the other victims paid could not be ascertained as of the time of this report."

Sharp high IQ readers, please me understand this grammar/language. cheesy

Like multiple tenants paid to her because she sublet to them but SR could only see payment slip of just one tenant
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Fulani b*tch trying to forcibly and cunningly take the landed property of an Igbo woman!
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
The story sounds fake and plus coming from a source that continually fights the government.

No woman, I repeat, no woman would reduced herself that low into collecting 300k from people when her husband is a serving senator.

If this news is true then let's blame the husband. How would you be a senator, looting our money yet you can't empower your wife?

So every misdeed of a woman must be attributed to a man?

Why are you this senseless? undecided

1 Like

Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Husband is defrauding Nigerians officially so wifey don't want to be left out. It's in the DNA
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Chidi299(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
People get mind o... Warris this? Choi
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by idahme(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
The story sounds fake and plus coming from a source that continually fights the government.

No woman, I repeat, no woman would reduced herself that low into collecting 300k from people when her husband is a serving senator.

If this news is true then let's blame the husband. How would you be a senator, looting our money yet you can't empower your wife?

"If this news is true then let's blame the husband. How would you be a senator, looting our money yet you can't empower your wife?[/quote]"

Its shameful that you have to churn out this in a public space, you give back up reason to an alleged criminal because the culprit is your gender. Its really pathetic, spits.
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mokason288:

I stand to be corrected

You're very very and absolutely kwarette

1 Like

Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by berrystunn(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
APC is useless... Till tomorrow
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Afonjashapmouth: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
Amina: Senator I need money to buy hmmmm...

Senator: Buy what?

Amina: Buy nah.. you know how we use to waste money to buy what we don't need to impress people we don't know

Senator: You will have to wait till Buhari see money borrow then cos Nigeria is broke

Amina: Ah they use to do Apartment in Yahoo, me I will collect format from boys and start

Senator: You dare not disgrace us by defrauding!!!!

Amina: Define how you make money Senator too?

Senator:
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Mylifemyme(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wow
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Mylifemyme(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Tundex911: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Like bubu, like APC, like her husband, like her..

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nawao,everything and everyone that has anything to do with this party is a criminal, a hoodlum and a rogue.
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by West2019(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Is that the husband that committed the crime or the wife , why posting the husband picture instead of the wife
Re: Amina Jauro Accused Of Defrauding House Seekers In Abuja, Gets Court Notice by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:

Shift the blame from the wife to the husband, that's so like you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labor Party's Spokesman, Arabambi Abayomi Disowns Presidential Campaign Team / SDP to form alliance with Tinubu / Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.