Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Frivolous Bank Charges!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Frivolous Bank Charges!!! (324 Views)

The Many Faces Of Bank Charges Paid By Nigerians / 7 Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Bank Charges / Why The Frivolous Spending? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frivolous Bank Charges!!! by whemmytopsy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hey guys,
Have you ever thought about your money banks deduct in the name of transaction fee, have you ever gone through your bank statement of account to see the havoc these banks wreck on your money.... Well, I just check mine and i must say that GTBank can ruin somebody.
This is high time we left these conventional banks to KUDA BANK... well i am not their agent, neither do work there. But I can't what is good for you and not introduce you to it.

Free 20 transactions per month and they don't remove money anyhow..... A word is Enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

2 / How A 24 Year Old Nigerian Accidentally Started Making Over 200k Monthly. / Urgent: Trucks For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.