Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" (86627 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo / Zubby Michael Builds A House, Set For Housewarming (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by Thor3399: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
N
Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Biggest local actor, I agree

Savage grin

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by iLegendd(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
One funny thing is how bloggers make it seem like someone just stayed and started bragging.

They don't let the world know the celebrity only answered a question that was asked by an interviewer.

I guess, presenting it as if he is bragging will generate more haters and more traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by Pvin: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Easy bro
Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by Andyvilly: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nigerian blue film actors earn highest grin
Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by tutudesz: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
DoctorStylish:
Really? No one asked if you launder money sha .
Or press keyboard lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by Oweku: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
He is very good..
Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by Abujason: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
KingSBB:
Nollywood Actor, Zubby Michael reacts to the rumors of him laundering money claims he is the biggest actor in Nigeria.

The actor also revealed that he has made over 102million from just acting and has 3 Mansions in Lagos, Asaba and Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y36zDYzynrc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScZHLOQhYqQ

EBELE OKARO IS NUMERO UNO!
NO CONTEST THERE.
Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
This guy craves for attention too much angry

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by muller101(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Useless Nollywood.
Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by MartinsD12(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
visijo:
If you think women are the greatest temptation�
My brother try frying plantain before cooking the rice
�E go shock u�
grin you go chop am finish before the rice done self

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by Sodmount(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin grin grin
Austeeenxx:
He's right, he is the biggest Asabawood actor.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by tonyashburton: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
So she gave him half of the total gross abi?If I hear...
Falomo211:

No dey talk without fact na ur type dey argue blindly he is on funke akindele's omo ghetto and its the highest grossing movie in Nigeria
Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by Sunnypa11(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Okay now, make we compare you with Jackie CHAN abi Jet Li?

Should I mention Mr Ibu, Baba Ijesha or Odunlade Adekola and Ali Nuhu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by Kingcalls: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
I agree with him...the only actor music celebrities wanna associate with

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by samsegs(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
who is he?

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by Mummyfour(f): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
So where will he place the likes of Nkem owoh and other veterans that don't blow their trumpets.
I don't like his jim iyke wanabe attitude in his acting and he has too nuch pride
102 million and 3 mansions? Continue we believe you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by peacettw: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
They run their mouths now only to eat their words later. Learn from your elders, practice discretion in all that you do. That way, you fend off locusts from feasting off your sweat.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by Dagust(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Zubby, biggest force � E choke �
Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by CoolVoice(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Do the Math. He Produce Movies weekly.. the Regular Nollywood standard.. Marketers buy them for 3-5m.. if you divide 100m by 5.. that's just 20movies that will give him 100m.

Do you know the Number of Movies this guy has produced? Movie alone can give him over 100m.. But if the rest of his assets doesn't add up.. that's still his Business.. it's nobody's Business.

When you make money people like to play down your effort like you got lucky.. No we work ffeeckiing hard

8 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by KingDash: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Austeeenxx:
He's right, he is the biggest Asabawood actor.
you this guy...
Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by stano2(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
CheedyJ:

After that one , which other?
dem don tell u one, u de look for another
Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by Buckeyemedia1: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Spechialone:
Over 102 million with three houses...
Actor for day, dating for night.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by chubarubah(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Make dem check am well ooo. He fit be Gplus
Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by KingDash: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Actor for day, dating for night.
I no understand that dating.. wetin e mean bros.
Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by chubarubah(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
These guys of nowadays are capable of doing anything to blow...
Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by Stupidquestions: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
This guy is losing it by the day
Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by CheedyJ(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
stano2:
dem don tell u one, u de look for another
Did kunle Afolayan become one of d biggest movie director in Nigeria with just one high grossing movie?
Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by Kzinne: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Spechialone:
Over 102 million with three houses...
you can find finish a nice duplex for 20 m apart from land

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" by Germi9: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
local champion,with your igbo tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] / Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.