Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo (3098 Views)

Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by maureenihasee(f): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2020
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/07/hushpuppi-says-that-he-used-linda-ikeji.html
Popular Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has accused one of the most influencer Blogger in Nigeria of Money Laundering. According to Kemi, Hushpuppi who was arrested by the FBI in Dubai is currently making a deal in the US. And Kemi claimed that the money that was used to start up Linda IkejiTV is from money laundering. In a lengthy tweet , Kemi gave inner details about the ongoing fraud case and how Linda Ikeji and Hushpuppi mocked her in the past.

She wrote
Linda Ikeji is a dream killer. Everyday for the thief one day for the owner and she knows it. Hushpuppi is about to really duck her up! She needs to get a lawyer soon. People think I enjoy trolling her. She destroyed lives to get where she is.
WARNING: When I tweet this Linda Ikeji mess, anyone that spans my tweet with followback and adverts gets blocked. Don’t use my audience for your gain. I want to read feedback. I have blocked 75 pple today.
She continued:
A N30M Etisalat data deal I was about to sign in 2013 FELL! Linda Ikeji tweeted “Kemi Okunloyo threatened bloggers with her guns.” The police was about to raid my family home, called my dad only because it was a former gov’s house. I had no guns and lost the deal!
Ikeji stole a picture of me holding an M16 rifle. The story was about bloggers who steal my pics with no credits. Toronto Police Supported my work and I was a volunteer displaying seized guns at the police dinner. She blogged lies ruining my reputation & deal, Linda took that fun picture and created a fake story that raised eyebrows, almost got our house raided in Ibadan and I lost my potential Etisalat endorsement deal. N30M. They loved my use of social media as a sm personality. I was going to promote their data.

Just like DBanj lost or got suspended for the N45M bank deal in a fake rape controversy, brands don’t wanna be engulfed in such controversies while some women DELIBERATELY kill the dreams of others. Linda dresyroyed so many people to rise to the top and NOW who is Linda Ikeji?..... says FBI? A blogger Hushpuppi told a Journalist to beg for medical money. Pissetzky just called Hushpuppi a humanitarian. HushPuppi was NOT a humanitarian or real estate agent. He is allegedly a financial criminal says FBILosAngeles.
Now HushPuppi has to list his humanitarian activities. One of them is allegedly FUNDING Linda Ikeji TV. Linda stepped on my toes many times. I was he one asked by my fans to forgive her. Her pride did not allied her to apologize PROPERLY. She mocked me!

To avoid this thread being about Linda vs Kemi, I want to start clearly that I have no entitlement, I beg because others like Linda stole from me. I also begged HushPuppi for N100k on three occasions for my media bills and he and Linda disgraced me�

HushPuppi says that he used Linda Ikeji to LAUNDER MONEY. Are these allegations or lies? It begs to ask who bought the Banana Island house & Bentley. Ive always called her blog a smokescreen but they called me jealous. One day for the owner Linda. Clear your name.
Anything I tell you about Hushpuppi is privileged information. Like Linda and Hushpuppi friend , Daddyfreeze says, this year will be rugged. Freeze interviewed Hushpuppi as a NEWSMAKER, a media colleague to Linda. I left journalism for 18 months after unlawful arrest.

I thank God for not giving me a PENNY of Hushpuppi’s money . God fought for me. It was Emenikes that eventually paid off my medical bills and even replaced our belongings in the violent Ibadan home invasion. The others were Marlians who donated 2k each.

Hushpuppi is discussing his case inside prison cells instead of keeping mute. He may have seen the end of the road. He was not the kingpin. It was Woodberry Leland Ponle who is reportedly a US citizen born in Texas� �� Money is in a Bitcoin Wallet.

Companies Woodberry duped in BEC scams may never recover their cash due to cryptocurrency pin. He is the only one that has access to that Bitcoin walker. Woodberry celebrated his Rolls Royce the day BEFORE THE ARREST! Bought mom Range Rover same day.
SOURCE; https://www.theonlineparrots.com/

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by Rigidity(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2020
All the best for uhna
Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hmm...Aunty Linda must explain how blogging bought her that house in banana island that time abi she dey blog for dollars? anyway in Nigeria every living creature including pastors are currupt.
Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by cynhamscakes(f): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is some serious allegations against Linda.
Hope she clears her name.

I make and deliver good cakes to any location in Abuja.
Call/whatsap 07034794947
Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by Dominatrix(f): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
True, no Nigerian blogger can make that shit load of money out of the blues... Off of blogging, or being an ex-model? Perhaps her tv show? :Plmao

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by gidob(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dsa
Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by oglalasioux(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
1 billion naira banana island mansion. Bently and other exotic cars. From blogging?

It's not only Linda Ikeji. Hushpupi will expose all these overnight billionaires. Hardwork will soon take it's place of pride.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by yuswrld20(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
i want to see the end
Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by Mains99: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mtchew
Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by ominilongest(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
I no know when una go start to dey believe this woman
Her link dey always dey legit
Na she go First know wazzup
Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by Runjozi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
I think that was why linda ikeji didn't report the news of hushpuppis arrest on her blog days after his arrest even though the news was confirmed . Lol aunty kemi said some marlians contributed 2k grin grin I knew right from time that woodberry was the kingpin , he was actually the one fbi was trailing hushpuppi is just a picker in the gang. the only news outlet that comes close to Aunty kemi is Sahara reporters.
Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by festacman(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kemi sounded a little bitter in this 'investigative report' on Linda Ikeji. Kemi might be a lot more intellectual than Linda but Linda is a lot smarter and better focused on making money than clout and fame, which eventually came when the money came. Linda operated from a lappy for a long while, moping up impressive revenues with little overheads. She sacrificed her youthfulness and shunned social life in pursuit of money though it all came back to haunt her later.

There is no way no way Hushpupi would have bankrolled Linda's projects without getting prime coverage on her blog. I am not privy to Linda's income stream strategy but I will continue to doubt this story until a proof is provided.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by punisha: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Damn nikka...

Issokey....

I read all these and now I have a resounding headache.

Una papa their.

Oh yes o!
I'm slawomir's uncle from the village.
Quote me at ur own risk.
Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by egopersonified(f): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
For real? Be like a lot of Nigerians use their hustle as cover up while defrauding others.
Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by jerryunit48: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
Which one this guy dey self ? Him just dey vomit anyhow .... it that I am supporting these criminals
Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by NobleAngell(f): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
If this allegation turns out to be untrue, I will be highly disappointed cos I'm almost sure there's something fishy about Linda's wealth.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by ruggedtimi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kemi dey para.. This particular tweet caught my attention https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1283434405449654274?s=19

Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by seanwilliam(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Like if you believe, share If you dont
Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by allen113: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
hmm
Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by victorian(f): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
I've always suspect Linda to be in money laundering biz but using blog as cover up.

Keep singing like a canary hushpuppy, name all of them, u ain't going down alone. grin
Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by Emilokoiyawon: 12:10am On Jul 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo by 2cul2care: 2:54am On Jul 16, 2020
These are some serious allegations, am no hater but I have always wondered how a blogger could afford a house at banana Island.

Anyway I guess d truth will reveal itself in due time

(1) (Reply)

Actress Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimsuit By Swimming Pool (photo) / Meet Yolo The Queen- The Hottest Socialite In Burundi / Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.