Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Markudi Please How Do I Go About This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Markudi Please How Do I Go About This (413 Views)

Advice: Should I Go For Medicine Or For A Masters? / PGDE: Should I Go To College Of Education Or National Open University? Help!!! / I Am An Art Student. What Course Can I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Markudi Please How Do I Go About This by 2IZBETTER: 4:18am On Jul 11, 2021
I am in Markudi for now, Wurukum to be precise and I am a bit free from Thursdays to Sundays. I am thinking of running an extramural lessons for Secondary School students. Please I am completely new here, so anyone who understands how Makurdi works should please help me out.
The following questions are what I need answers for:
1. Is the idea viable here?
2. How do I get students and venue?
3. Which part of the town will be best?
You can please suggest another closer location that you consider better. OR suggest another viable easy to run business altogether. OR if you can give me a part time employment, I am ready. please help me dear wonderful brothers and sisters.
Thank you.
Re: Markudi Please How Do I Go About This by 2IZBETTER: 4:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Pls somebody talk to me
Re: Markudi Please How Do I Go About This by satelliteDISH(m): 5:35am On Jul 11, 2021
2IZBETTER:
Pls somebody talk to me

U are new there and you want parents to trust their kids and wards with you. Hmmm.

U should instead look for a teaching job in a primary or secondary school. Familiarise with the students and make sure that you are good in your job.

Whenever you bring up the idea of starting an evening lesson outside the regular school session, some of them will be happy to attend and then talk their parents into it.

2 Likes

Re: Markudi Please How Do I Go About This by Afriifa(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2021
2IZBETTER:
I am in Markudi for now, Wurukum to be precise and I am a bit free from Thursdays to Sundays. I am thinking of running an extramural lessons for Secondary School students. Please I am completely new here, so anyone who understands how Makurdi works should please help me out.
The following questions are what I need answers for:
1. Is the idea viable here?
2. How do I get students and venue?
3. Which part of the town will be best?
You can please suggest another closer location that you consider better. OR suggest another viable easy to run business altogether. OR if you can give me a part time employment, I am ready. please help me dear wonderful brothers and sisters.
Thank you.
venue?You have to be grounded first. Start with a teaching Job. Establish relationships with your colleagues and know the working of the system.
Re: Markudi Please How Do I Go About This by Psalmspsalms: 7:09am On Jul 11, 2021
Did you say u are in Makurdi? Haba brother, what could have brought you here. People are running from a stagnant place and u are coning here. I Dont know much about other places but Makurdi no be place to hustle. Dont be surprised when a parent decide to pay u 3k monthly for home lessons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Markudi Please How Do I Go About This by okiemuteokiss(f): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2021
Makurdi people are jobless lazy people and they like free money but don't like hustling like other people...
I came here (Markurdi).for a job that will last 3months from Lagos...
Different kinds of experiences here in makurdi, from nearly being scammed when I was looking for an apartment but as a sharp girl wey I be they can't scam me...
I finally got a room apartment I paid for 6months, I've not been able to sleep in peace cuz of some people coming to my window every midnight... They've cut all the windows net open..
They stole my pot of freshly made vegetables stew last nite and left me with only white rice to eat...
It's really unfair...
Up till now I've not eaten anything and the person has refused to bring my pot

3 Likes

Re: Markudi Please How Do I Go About This by 2IZBETTER: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
satelliteDISH:

U are new there and you want parents to trust their kids and wards with you. Hmmm.

U should instead look for a teaching job in a primary or secondary school. Familiarise with the students and make sure that you are good in your job.

Whenever you bring up the idea of starting an evening lesson outside the regular school session, some of them will be happy to attend and then talk their parents into it.
Thank you so much. This is a good one.
Re: Markudi Please How Do I Go About This by 2IZBETTER: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=Afriifa post=103583699]venue?You have to be grounded first. Start with a teaching Job. Establish relationships with your colleagues and know the working of the system.[/quote

Thank you so much.
Re: Markudi Please How Do I Go About This by 2IZBETTER: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
Psalmspsalms:
Did you say u are in Makurdi? Haba brother, what could have brought you here. People are running from a stagnant place and u are coning here. I Dont know much about other places but Makurdi no be place to hustle. Dont be surprised when a parent decide to pay u 3k monthly for home lessons

This is so revealing. I am grateful.
Re: Markudi Please How Do I Go About This by 2IZBETTER: 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
okiemuteokiss:
Makurdi people are jobless lazy people and they like free money but don't like hustling like other people...
Different kinds of experiences here in makurdi, from nearly being scammed when I was looking for an apartment but as a sharp girl wey I be they can't scam me...
I finally got a room apartment I paid for 6months, I've not been able to sleep in peace cuz of some people coming to my window every midnight... They've cut all the windows net open..
They stole my pot of freshly made vegetables stew last nite and left me with only white rice to eat...
It's really unfair...

Eiyaaaaa So sorry about that. Thanks for opening my eyes
Re: Markudi Please How Do I Go About This by Tony142: 6:44am On Jul 12, 2021
okiemuteokiss:
It's really unfair...

Eyea, sorry for that, the only thing TIV people know is womanizing and eating meat
Re: Markudi Please How Do I Go About This by Psalmspsalms: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2021
2IZBETTER:

This is so revealing. I am grateful.
Glad I could help
Re: Markudi Please How Do I Go About This by okiemuteokiss(f): 12:45am On Jul 13, 2021
Tony142:

Eyea, sorry for that, the only thing TIV people know is womanizing and eating meat

Crazy type of people...
Backwardness is in dia Blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Markudi Please How Do I Go About This by okiemuteokiss(f): 12:49am On Jul 13, 2021
2IZBETTER:

Eiyaaaaa So sorry about that. Thanks for opening my eyes
You're welcome...
Left for me I would say don't even think of coming to this state, very horrible State... And your IQ is at stake in this state.. Dia level of reasoning is very low .

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Jamb 2021 / How Can I Have Score 13 Point In Jupeb / 5 Signs Of Vitamin D Deficiency To Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.