Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Please Who Is Laslasticlala - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Who Is Laslasticlala (227 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Is Laslasticlala by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 11, 2021
Hi nairalanders!!.

Nairaland is an amazing and funny place to me and I really enjoy it.

I've been on this platform for quite sometime and i've seeing people mention the name "Laslasticlala" on any thread related to snakes, they tend to drop funny comments like : "Laslasticlala Your Food Don Done"

Please who is this guy??
Re: Please Who Is Laslasticlala by appishani1(m): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2021
I don't know him
But trust me when I say damn the guy love snakes and everything about it.
Re: Please Who Is Laslasticlala by Tinububalls: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2021
Lala the snake man. Just like the name is twisted that's how entangled he is with his favourite meat.
Re: Please Who Is Laslasticlala by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2021
Tinububalls:
Lala the snake man. Just like the name is twisted that's how entangled he is with his favourite meat.

Haha
Re: Please Who Is Laslasticlala by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2021
appishani1:
I don't know him
But trust me when I say damn the guy love snakes and everything about it.

So literally his a fan of snakes
Re: Please Who Is Laslasticlala by nifemi25(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2021
Laslasticlala is the moderator that pushes anything concerning snake to the front page. You dare not condemn any thread concerning snake or you risk been banned ....
Re: Please Who Is Laslasticlala by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2021
nifemi25:
Laslasticlala is the moderator that pushes anything concerning snake to the front page. You dare not condemn any thread concerning snake or you risk been banned ....

Ok, funny tho

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With PHCN EKDC / Ful Anonymous Message That Got The Whole School Talking / EXTRA: Fayemi Speaks Pidgin English At Brekete Family Show (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.