Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos (1949 Views)

Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba / Sack: Elders Warns Against Attempt To Save Service Chiefs / Tension As Kano Elders Warns Ganduje To Drop His New Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos by udele1: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Chaiii

he just missed another yahoo cash

Serious Cash oo.
Re: Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos by November1857(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nnamdi kanu was confidence in his stupidity that he forgot to realize how small he is in threatening anambra state [/b]
Lool !

Who even give this Aboki audacity to speak on Anambra Issues.

Because you're leaving in Hausa quarters in Anambra does not give you right to speak on their affairs...
Re: Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos by Chimaraymond455: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2021
propaganda!! Propaganda!!! against the igbos and the yorubas, from foolanis/hausas) Igbo and Yoruba on nairaland shine your eyes, foolanis/Hausa will claim to be igbo just to insult and attack the yourubas and other tribes so that it will look as if igbo hate everyone,, same Hausa/foolanis Will claim to be Yoruba to insult and and attack the igbos. foolanis/hausa are only active on nairaland, they are no where to be find on Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform, Yoruba and igbo hear this and hear it clear nairaland is faceless platform which does not require much data to login, that's why they are many here, that's why nairaland is childish platform. Yoruba and igbo on nairaland come to Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform and see the real igbos and Yorubas unity. I may abuse the yorubas out of ignorance before when I thought the yorubas are behind all those hateful threat against the igbos not knowing that it was foolanis and hausas who pretended to be the yorubas,...nnamdi kanu recent arrest have opened igbos eyes to know their common enemy, they only people who are celebrating his arrest is Hausa/Fulani, we have realized this that's why you see first time in history all the southern governors meet in Lagos. All this we south south na them, all this we Niger delta na them, this foolanis hate the southern unity, their greatest fear is igbos, same foolanis attached themselves to Hausa, kanuri, and other tribes in the north, but here in the south they are trying everything humanly possible to divide them, tag everyone who is trying to unite the south attache by force, unity beggars, especially when igbos want to unite with their kit and kin outside s-east. they are now angry because the Yoruba and igbo have realized their past mistakes.......
WE MUST CONTINUE::!!!
Re: Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos by AntiBMC(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:
My impression about the guy is someone who has no meaningful life out of NL. How can someone be on NL for 24hrs daily?
And No, I don't think he's a paid hack. Which other zombie remains online 24/7, talking mostly trash? Even the vulture griller who's known beyond this forum to be a buharist, doesn't spend 24hrs on NL. I don't even know how to place the guy, so I will just say he's a Meta human. He's out of this world.

How can he be doing this for free? There has to be an incentive for a full grown man to be ridiculing himself this way.
There are others like him dat don't slp. Like Julius Malaria nd Oyigbo update..(dat Oyigbo update uses soo many monickers.. and he's here 24/7)

1 Like

Re: Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2021
November1857:
Lool !

Who even give this Aboki audacity to speak on Anambra Issues.

Because you're leaving in Hausa quarters in Anambra does not give you right to speak on their affairs...

I don't indulge strangers on omambala issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos by BeardedMeat(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2021
AntiBMC:

How can he be doing this for free? There has to be an incentive for a full grown man to be ridiculing himself this way.
There are others like him dat don't slp. Like Julius Malaria nd Oyigbo update..(dat Oyigbo update uses soo many monickers.. and he's here 24/7)
My brother, all I feel for that guy is pity. His life can never be an interesting one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos by mancoconut: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2021
This is where MNK fu*ked up, his messiah complex got the better of him and he thought he was the emperor of Igboland whose words were yay and Amen... he went too far in threatening a whole Obi of Onitsha... like that's the highest ranking traditional figure in Igboland and among the top in Nigeria for goodness sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:
My brother, all I feel for that guy is pity. His life can never be an interesting one.

Is your life interesting to you?

Coz all Igbos have bitter life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2021
udele1:

Serious Cash oo.
Nemesis caught up with him

1 Like

Re: Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos by BeardedMeat(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Is your life interesting to you?

Coz all Igbos have bitter life
Get behind me Efulefu!
Re: Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos by Fejoku: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos by Dymaco(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

This got me....

Nnamdi kanu is seriously suffering from martyr syndrome and messiah complex.

He forgot that those who have such instincts ends in a bad way example is this former African leader Habyarimana Juvenal
Yahoo boy. Please move away. You no get conscience to talk in this thread
Re: Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos by Omoslim26: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Everyone is speaking up now

It was a big error to let one man who has nothing an average Igboman enjoys in the Land,not even a primary school in his hometown,to go about parading himself as the idi amin/abacha of Igboland.
He crossed the line by insulting the Obi of Onitsha �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos by Restructuring: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Desperate DSS with their useless lying propagander

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback:You Have To Be A Cultist To Hold Political Position -Taribo West / 2023:Don't Support A Presidential Candidate With Mouth Odour,Tambuwai To Nigeria / How The South East May Vote In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.