Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient (1761 Views)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Breaking: Peter Obi Was A Drug Dealer ? - Igbo Kwenu / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by okoro: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
Klinee:
Am from anambra west i hv never see the impact of gov.obi in my area.the light he promise us we never see it,the road they start hv been abandoned.pls stop sayin he is touchin every sector pls
digitalman:
peter obi is a thief. desperado who can not keep apga one

Klinee:
Atiku should collapse his structure for Obi, is a clear indication that he already failed.

Klinee:
Those attacking OBI are both PDP and APC but PDP is the major evil because they are trying at every angle to weaken the Obi movement, which they can't achieve.
Atiku is already aware that he can never win this election, why not support OBI instead they choose to discreet him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by TemplarLandry: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
cool Usual suspects.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by okoro: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
Klinee
Internet never forget

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
Pata obi is a failure at many things

okoro:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by WhisperedNoise: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
Una nor get work.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by okoro: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Para obi is a failure at many things

most of these Obidients have badmouthed Peter Obi before and they want to package that failure on us

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by okoro: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Una nor get work.
this is 9:15pm

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by ican2020: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
okoro:

Your name speaks volume
Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by okoro: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
ican2020:

Your name speaks volume
if we dig your own very well too you must have badmouthed Peter Pandora Obituary before

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by Makunahatata: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚very useless ppl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by chopnaira: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2023
Lol. Their hypocrisy is too much. They are the main reason why I never even considered voting for Peter Obi. If BAT and Atiku weren't on the ballot, I would have voted for Kwawkanso or Sowore than vote for someone that his people spent the majority of his tenure as governor calling him out for bad governance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by ElohimShenRa(m): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
okoro:
most of these Obidients have badmouthed Peter Obi before and they want to package that failure on us

In late 2021, I went to the Computer Village at Ikeja to buy a phone. After I bought the phone, I took the phone to Yinka at the Techno Plaza to help transfer everything I had on the old phone into the new phone I just bought.

There, I met two Igbo guys who came to do the same thing as me.

Then I heard one of them tell Yinka to help recover his WhatsApp Group chats AT ALL COST because he has 2 group chats that he could not afford to lose.

Hold on, let me rephrase. You see, this guy’s WhatsApp backup was restored on the new phone he just bought by Yinka, but he kept complaining that two Group Chats were missing, and that getting invites to regain access back into those groups were almost impossible.

That was when I understood that the WhatsApp Group chats that this nonentity was mumbling about is the official channel through which these Obedient or iPob animals get their directives from, before they start circulating their propaganda and constituting nuisances on social media.

Imagine if the majority of these empty-headed dolts without any iota of grey matter in their hatefilled skulls, could believe that Buhari was cloned & replaced by Jubril el Sudan inside Aso Rock - simply because the information was disseminated to them by their ashewo-fvcking albino; then who is to say that there isn’t somebody else (e.g Simon Ekpa) issuing fake & misleading directives for them to disseminate on Social Media?

What if somebody in the mold of Ralph Uwazurike or another fake activist bandying the word BIAFLA to deceive them, just the way Ikemba Ojukwu deceived their fathers and led them to the abattoir; is giving them fake assurances on WhatsApp; you know, majority of them are vacuous robotic animals that would never question or evaluate the logic of any information given to them to disseminate, as long as such informations or directives serve their hate-filled & bigoted interests.

This would explain why these stupid non-thinking nonentities condemned & badmouthed Peteru Giringori in the past for his failures & incompetence, and now suddenly promoting him as their messiah - because somebody somewhere gave them the directives on WhatsApp to disseminate on Social Media.

Anyways, I rest my case!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by Obaofpigs: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
You are so foolish and dull that you can't transfer all your documents from an old to a new phone.

You are so disturbed about people that still tell you that they want their own country free from indolent wasted lowlifes like you?

You support a known drug Mule and a man without any valid credentials and you want to insult the sensibilities of people that have been proven right again and again?

Even though your story was crass, worthless and extremely stupid. Try and actually learn how to transfer documents from an old to a new phone

If you don't know how to do this basic thing,how then can you know that Tinubu is a worthless failure just like you?

Spits

ElohimShenRa:

In late 2021, I went to the Computer Village at Ikeja to buy a phone. After I bought the phone, I took the phone to Yinka at the Techno Plaza to help transfer everything I had on the old phone into the new phone I just bought.

Then I heard one of them tell Yinka to help recover his WhatsApp Group chats AT ALL COST because he has 2 group chats that he could not afford to lose.

Hold on, let me rephrase. You see, this guy’s WhatsApp backup was restored on the new phone he just bought by Yinka, but he kept complaining that two Group Chats were missing, and that getting invites to regain access back into those groups were almost impossible.

That was when I understood that the WhatsApp Group chats that this nonentity was mumbling about is the official channel through which these Obedient or iPob animals get their directives from, before they start circulating their propaganda and constituting nuisances on social media.

Imagine if the majority of these empty-headed dolts without any iota of grey matter in their hatefilled skulls, could believe that Buhari was cloned & replaced by Jubril el Sudan inside Aso Rock - simply because the information was disseminated to them by their ashewo-fvcking albino; then who is to say that there isn’t somebody else (e.g Simon Ekpa) issuing fake & misleading directives for them to disseminate on Social Media?

What if somebody in the mold of Ralph Uwazurike or another fake activist bandying the word BIAFLA to deceive them, just the way Ikemba Ojukwu deceived their fathers and led them to the abattoir; is giving them fake assurances on WhatsApp; you know, majority of them are vacuous robotic animals that would never question or evaluate the logic of any information given to them to disseminate, as long as such informations or directives serve their hate-filled & bigoted interests.

This would explain why these stupid non-thinking nonentities condemned & badmouthed Peteru Giringori in the past for his failures & incompetence, and now suddenly promoting him as their messiah - because somebody somewhere gave them the directives on WhatsApp to disseminate on Social Media.

Anyways, I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by Obaofpigs: 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
Tinubu is so loved that all Country's declear Public Holiday whenever he is visiting... cheesy

What a sad representation of a race that breeds PIGs and exhibits highest Insecurities as a tribe..

Truly it's disgraceful being an Agbado idiot. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by Klinee: 1:50am On Nov 21, 2023
okoro:

Go and verify before you quote me, the road I stated that he abounded has already been completed by him(Obi) before he left office, that is Umueze Anam-Mmiata road.
The next governor Obiano , who happened to come from our zone, is expected to take the road from Mmiata to Nzam- Innoma but unfortunately he couldn't build a single road in Anambra west through out his 8yrs in Office.
Initially I hated Peter Obi but after he completed his tenure I was marveled by the projects he delivered.
And let me make it clear to you;

***it's only PETER OBI that have constructed a tarred road in the entire Anambra west LGA since the inception of this world till today, no other governor, president, LGA chairman, senator or house rep has done that***

***It's only PETER OBI that brought down electricity for the first time in the history of Anambra west, even though not everywhere in Anambra west but he happened to be the first and last governor that attempt that till today***

If Soludo will do more than him by extend the road from Mmiata to Nzam and also push the electricity across the LGA then He (Soludo) will be the second governor to do that after Obi.

Obiano was chosen by Obi because he came from Anambra north, reasoned to help develop the region as the son of the area but unfortunately he did nothing for the people.

Unfortunately, our LGA has been totally abounded by all the past administration it's only PETER OBI that made little attempt to rescue us from the pit where we found ourselves. If Soludo does better I will praise him.
Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by Pristine664: 1:59am On Nov 21, 2023
Klinee:
Go and verify before you quote me, the road I stated that he abounded has already been completed by him(Obi) before he left office, that is Umueze Anam-Mmiata road.
The next governor Obiano , who happened to come from our zone, is expected to take the road from Mmiata to Nzam- Innoma but unfortunately he couldn't build a single road in Anambra west through out his 8yrs in Office.
Initially I hated Peter Obi but after he completed his tenure I was marveled by the projects he delivered.

***it's only PETER OBI that have constructed a tarred road in the entire Anambra west LGA since the inception of this world till today, no other governor, president, LGA chairman, senator or house rep has done that***

***It's only PETER OBI that brought down electricity for the first time in the history of Anambra west, even though not everywhere in Anambra west but he happened to be the first and last governor that attempt that till today***

If Soludo will do more than him by extend the road from Mmiata to Nzam and also push the electricity across the LGA then He (Soludo) will be the second governor to do that after Obi.

Obiano was chosen by Obi because he came from Anambra north, reasoned to help develop the region as the son of the area but unfortunately he did nothing.

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by okoro: 2:00am On Nov 21, 2023
Klinee:

Obiano was chosen by Obi because he came from Anambra north, reasoned to help develop the region as the son of the area but unfortunately he did nothing for people.

Unfortunately, our LGA has been totally abounded by all the past administration it's only PETER OBI that made little attempt to rescue us from the pit where we found ourselves. If Soludo does better I will praise him.
u go explain tire without evidence of you commended Peter Obi in 2013

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by okoro: 2:04am On Nov 21, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

You are genius

Anyways, I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by Klinee: 2:05am On Nov 21, 2023
okoro:
u go explain tire without evidence of you commended Peter Obi in 2013
Must the commendation be in 2013? Soludo is governor we might be castigating him now, probably towards the end of his tenure he might prove wonder.
Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by okoro: 2:12am On Nov 21, 2023
Klinee:
Must the commendation be in 2013? Soludo is governor we might be castigating him now, probably towards the end of his tenure he might prove wonder.
you go explain explain explain without an evidence

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by okoro: 4:00am On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
You are so foolish and dull that you can't transfer all your documents from an old to a new phone.

You are so disturbed about people that still tell you that they want their own country free from indolent wasted lowlifes like you?

You support a known drug Mule and a man without any valid credentials and you want to insult the sensibilities of people that have been proven right again and again?

Even though your story was crass, worthless and extremely stupid. Try and actually learn how to transfer documents from an old to a new phone

If you don't know how to do this basic thing,how then can you know that Tinubu is a worthless failure just like you?

Spits

painment

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by ValarDoharis: 5:31am On Nov 21, 2023
Next election is 2027! Face your criminal drug baron and certificate forger in Aso Rock
okoro:

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by okoro: 5:37am On Nov 21, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Next election is 2027! Face your criminal drug baron and certificate forger in Aso Rock
make I dig your own too?
Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by chichar1(f): 5:41am On Nov 21, 2023
Pls kindly take note here, this Op called Okoro is having mental illness. Pls kindly ignore him.
Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by XY23: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2023
okoro:

This is why they always advice not to make things personal. You see now, hallucinations have result, months after election that has seen your principals share the spoils in Abuja. You'd have to wait till 2027, for people to engage your hallucinations. Sorry o
Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by Shevchenkko: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2023
okoro:

This zombified Tinubu rodent go talk to your fellow urchinns in the slum where you belong
Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by okoro: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2023
Shevchenkko:
This zombified Tinubu rodent go talk to your fellow urchinns in the slum where you belong
painment
Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by okoro: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2023
XY23:

This is why they always advice not to make things personal. You see now, hallucinations have result, months after election that has seen your principals share the spoils in Abuja. You'd have to wait till 2027, for people to engage your hallucinations. Sorry o
only Hope Uzodingba and Soludo are only Presidential material from your region
Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by Bestmanfornow: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2023
WorldRichest:
If he didn't fail in Anambra, then he won't run to hide in Lagos
Early in the morning jobless men gather and start attacking people far better than them, please tell me how he failed in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient by okoro: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

There are more killings in Yoruba land, Obi's tenure ended in 2014
no be me talk am
See your fellow Obidient that talk am πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

Klinee:
Am from anambra west i hv never see the impact of gov.obi in my area.the light he promise us we never see it,the road they start hv been abandoned.pls stop sayin he is touchin every sector pls

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News- Mc Oluomo Lost Nurtw Presidency, Court Affirms Baruwa. / Those Who Warn Against Voting Tinubu Were Well Guided, We Apologise- Mahdi Shehu / Female ''thief thief'' Minister Arrested, Released, Fired, to be Re-arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.