Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) (55485 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Bags PHD - Doctorate Degree From Ghana University - Pictures / Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) / Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) by Sunshinny: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
Just now? I remember when he was in Greensprings school.
Congratulations
Re: Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) by MummyD2020(f): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
I thought they only have a son that got married two or three years ago
Re: Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) by wumi2017(f): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Congratulations dear ,let's bonire yo so that our own ire will locate us grin
Re: Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) by Darkblood: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Damn niggar grin
Issoraite
Iove this, I love that you chose violence, it's the only way
cassidy1996:
Congrats...... that mod that banned me, you are lucky today is Sunday, try it on Friday .

1 Like

Re: Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) by cassidy1996(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
notoriousbabe:
those moderators are something else, imagine a moderator banning me till next year. I just laff, go carry another moniker from the numerous ones in my cooler. Make dem dey there dey waste their time banning me
lol
Re: Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) by Anaerobi(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2021
I was actually with this guy last year in AUN.

He's talk and huge. But something interested me about him.

He's humble to the core, jovial and friendly.... Congratulations dude.
Re: Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) by Ekg911(m): 6:38am On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations boy
Re: Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) by Bigpat: 7:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Olarewaju89:
Congrats bro.

But is this supposed to be news in the first place, are people not graduating from university before?

All this bloggers self undecided
Some people are allergic to good news. Yes it is news because it is new for the family experiencing their son's graduation, that is why they are celebrating & they want you to know & celebrate with them. That is why others before now, inform the public, for the records & for rememberance and to show their joy, how they are marrying, got promoted in their job, survived sickness or accident etc, so people have been graduating before & will continue to be celebrating. Embrace good things, good news, it shows how healthy you are, so that people will not think you are a witch
Re: Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) by HRMK: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2021
congrats.when and where is the menu/menu?dat na de koko now!empty mouth nor dey sound yamuyamu!!
Re: Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) by Olarewaju89: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Bigpat:

Some people are allergic to good news. Yes it is news because it is new for the family experiencing their son's graduation, that is why they are celebrating & they want you to know & celebrate with them. That is why others before now, inform the public, for the records & for rememberance and to show their joy, how they are marrying, got promoted in their job, survived sickness or accident etc, so people have been graduating before & will continue to be celebrating. Embrace good things, good news, it shows how healthy you are, so that people will not think you are a witch

My people are perish because they lack knowledge. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries / DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours / Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.