Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) (43559 Views)

David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
alaribe1992:
Someone conquered top teams like Germany, Spain, France to win UEFA Euros while some midget and his myopic fans are jubilating over Winning teams like Bolivia, Peru etc filled with carpenters, strippers and bankers. Levels

This same Peru finished Portugal recently. Many European countries can't compete with South American countries in football. They have no style but they will surley win European teams

3 Likes

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kingcalls:
Lol...cup that loosers are also celebrating...fixed tournament for messi ...thats y they have played it 4 times in 6yrs... we know teams dint play with their hearts so that the plan for messi to win something is achieved.... tournament that they dont play extra time or even qualifiers

People like you don't read history . You just type without thinking. My brother make use of your Google search and stop giving wrong info

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by Unibener: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Congratulations Messi.

Copa America reminds me of Our Inter House sports in Primary School.

Very Disorganized Crap.

I hope now Messi have won it,It can go back to it's normal 4years format.

1 Like

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by FamTomx2(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
shocked
Emmatitang10:
What will be the excuse now if Messi is not crowned the greatest footballer ever!? No more comparison, Messi has proved his worth to the world... He is no match for.any player alive now! Top scorer, MVP, still lifted the trophy... What a privilege to be alive in Lionel Messi's era to behold this 'god' of football! All hail king Messi!!�⚽

Can he be bigger than Maradona,

Until he lifts the world cup
Don't have much to say for now

1 Like

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by ibtommy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Having achieved all these feats, if he gets tired or decides to resign or plays once in a while, it's worth it. Let the younger boys continue from where he and CR7 left it. They yaf tried o. E no easy.
Emmatitang10:
What will be the excuse now if Messi is not crowned the greatest footballer ever!? No more comparison, Messi has proved his worth to the world... He is no match for.any player alive now! Top scorer, MVP, still lifted the trophy... What a privilege to be alive in Lionel Messi's era to behold this 'god' of football! All hail king Messi!!�⚽

1 Like

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by ITbomb(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
He can never be the GOAT until he becomes top scorer in another club and league.

Till then C road

Emmatitang10:
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by lazarusokafor90(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
ITbomb:
He can never be the GOAT until he becomes top scorer in another club and league.

Till then C road

Una no dey tire for all this una lame argument. Hear yourself "make him go another league". Would he be the first one club player.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by Bamzyriches451: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Congrats to the ....Goat

Well deserved
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Another congratulations to Messi the GOAT

1 Like

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by osazsky(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
alaribe1992:
Someone conquered top teams like Germany, Spain, France to win UEFA Euros while some midget and his myopic fans are jubilating over Winning teams like Bolivia, Peru etc filled with carpenters, strippers and bankers. Levels
so u are certain that these europe team will have a shot off target when they meet Brazil based on current form.oga rest..the europe is overrated that's y england is playing in d finals
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by osazsky(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
FamTomx2:
shocked

Can he be bigger than Maradona,

Until he lifts the world cup
Don't have much to say for now
I think he achieved more based on personal awards ..ucl leagues and he also have a silver medal in d world cup...Olympics under 20 world cup.the list is endless.. and moreover Maradona wasnt skillful just be running up and down..and his career ended as a player when he tested positive to drugs if he played today with today's technology he wouldn't win 4 games before he is banned indefinitely but he was still a hero nervertheless

3 Likes

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by Dikebuka: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
We thought 2018 was the final showdown between Ronaldo and Messi.

2022 could be the final chapter of the Messi/Ronaldo rivalry.

I will like Portugal to face Argentina in the knockout stages of the 2022 world cup or better still the finals of the 2022 world cup
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
ODJ124:
wink
CR7 is still the Real GOAT.. He has 2
While M10 has 1

.. I won't be surprise to learn that the match was fixed..
Anyway congrats to Argentina..
Thread seen..
CR7 won two of what?
Both CR7/Messi have won one international trophy for country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by anigbajumo(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
Dickson Prime Lionel Messi has tasted a Medal of Olympics � with Argentina ��

Lionel Messi has Tasted a Medal of World Cup as a Teen (U20) with Argentina ���

Lionel Messi Has tasted a continental Medal with Argentina (Copa America)���

Lionel Messi has Tested a World Cup Medal With Argentina as a Senior Player,
Silver medal ���

The Day Your Goat Will Even Hear a Final Whistle In a World Cup Final Match,
That Day, I’ll jump into my ears! �������

1 Like

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by pacespot(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
ODJ124:
wink

While M10 has 1

Thread seen..

FOOL

na you fix am
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by Numerouno94(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
alaribe1992:

Penaldians re in sifia pains.wink
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by kinzd(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Quelme:
Leo Messi the real odogwu!!!

Ronaldo fanboys don't quote me, because Ronaldo will continue to live under Messi's shadow till thy kingdom come.... I'm just wondering how Ronaldo will be feeling right now seeing those pictures of Messi lifting the Copa America, premium tears for Ronaldo and his minions...
Aqua_Aqua pipos club
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by Numerouno94(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
CR7 won two of what?

U for leave the guy make him dey deceive himself. Typical of Penaldians.

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by Nednelz(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nice one

Offline POS needed in anambra..chat 09022504088
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by ODJ124(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
CR7 won two of what?

CR7 won UEFA Nations league...
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by DEMARCO1: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Emmatitang10:

Oga.. Ronaldo has won two Major trophies for his Country..He's the leading International Goal Scorer..head to head with the one who set the Record; Ali Daei..So in as much as most of us Ronaldo Fans still glad Messi has won something for his Country..The Comparison is still Obviously Clear who the True King is...
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by EMMALEX4REAL: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
nikolasx:
What next to argue tongue tongue tongue
world cup
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by Susily(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
DEMARCO1:

Oga.. Ronaldo has won two Major trophies for his Country..He's the leading International Goal Scorer..head to head with the one who set the Record; Ali Daei..So in as much as most of us Ronaldo Fans still glad Messi has won something for his Country..The Comparison is still Obviously Clear who the True King is...

Messi also has the highest Balon d'or than anybody in addition to his other laurels

We all now know who the True GOAT is cool

1 Like

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by EMMALEX4REAL: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
pacespot:

FOOL
na you fix am
no mind him na enemies of progress
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by FirstbornWds: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
ODJ124:
wink

While M10 has 1

Thread seen..

A power-tussle Argentina fix match to win the trophy against Brazil, yet a Ronaldo-less ( a cheerleader) won against France but it is no fluke....

My brother.. Who do you this thing?
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by Padof: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oga, make use of Google Copa America is not "always" after every 4 years.
Unibener:

Congratulations Messi.

Copa America reminds me of Our Inter House sports in Primary School.

Very Disorganized Crap.

I hope now Messi have won it,It can go back to it's normal 4years format.

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by Chinny1992(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
After So Many Lose King Leo Never Gave Up. Thank U Lionel Messi For Every Joy U Have Given To Me As A Football Lover. Congratulation "GOAT"
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by ofiko123(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Congratulations to the winner..
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kingpele:
Thank God, I hate it when hardworking people missed their target .hardworking people don't deserve to be unfortunate in life,messi is someone that deserve all the goals in football because he is talented and most importantly is not arrogant like the other one,his humility off the pitch is what attracted me to him,God resist the proud but give aid to the humble ,a big congratulations to the real goat of the game of football
Not like the arrogant Penalty Goat
Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by alaribe1992(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Stfu you Pessi fanboys sad
Numerouno94:

Penaldians re in sifia pains.wink

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by Flows001(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kingcalls:
Lol...cup that loosers are also celebrating...fixed tournament for messi ...thats y they have played it 4 times in 6yrs... we know teams dint play with their hearts so that the plan for messi to win something is achieved.... tournament that they dont play extra time or even qualifiers
Mumu. Go and check the history of Copa America, it used to be played every year when it started in 1916. Abi was Messi in existence while it was been played every year?
The real GOAT has just silenced all his critics for life!!!!

Re: Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) by Flows001(m): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Padof:
Oga, make use of Google Copa America is not "always" after every 4 years.
Mumu, who told you Copa America is always after four years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures / Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President / Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.