Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom (68611 Views)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by gotnel: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
God help us in Nigerian Christian kingdom.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Babinski: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
rainluv:

But Tbj sent condolence to Adeboye when he lost his son and asked his congregation to pray for the family

And yet,Tbj is the evil one and Adeboye the saint?
Even the Bible says we should pray and love our enemies

You can't stop anyone from sending message to you. But when you send message to anyone, you acknowledge that person and it shows you have some form of relationship. Adeboye had no relationship with TB Joshua and TB Joshua deciding to send message to Adeboye is his own business. It was not solicited.

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by rainluv: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
youngpresidooo:
it is between you and God bro..
And it is left for me to test your spirit.
But at least you confessed with your mouth that you had an encounter.
Born again involves confessing with your mouth and believe in your heart

So all these ones Tbj has been doing is not confessing and believing?
People and criticism sha
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
rainluv:

I asked you a question and you are throwing it back at me undecided
yes na. Anything during other dispensation doesn't matter to the now. It was just a shadow of the current dispensation.
Is like seeing someone buying goat and praying on it and killing it and saying he passes his sin to the goat to redeem him from his sin.
Is it in the bible?
Yes it is.
Is it right?
No it is not.
Why?
Dispensation is different
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by rainluv: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Babinski:

You can't stop anyone from sending message to you. But when you send message to anyone, you acknowledge that person and it shows you have some form of relationship. Adeboye had no relationship with TB Joshua and TB Joshua deciding to send message to Adeboye is his own business. It was not solicited.

His business?
I thought Christianity is Christ-like?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Emeka71(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA:
True Talk! But the most surprising thing is that Archbishop Idahosa who started formally the Pentecostal Movement is not given to this manner, he will not castigate the way this mini later day jesuses, who believe that without them no person will make heaven; only them and their families are good see God.
Finally the prophetic ministry should form thier own body or movement instead of joining forces with who will ask who is your father in the Lord.
Politics in GOD'S kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by rainluv: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
youngpresidooo:
yes na. Anything during other dispensation doesn't matter to the now. It was just a shadow of the current dispensation.
Is like seeing someone buying goat and praying on it and killing it and saying he passes his sin to the goat to redeem him from his sin.
Is it in the bible?
Yes it is.
Is it right?
No it is not.
Why?
Dispensation is different

Too much English!
Mention one prophet that gave his life to Christ? undecided
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
rainluv:

Okay
So we must all have same salvation?
Lecture me

And mention prophets too from the Bible that got salvation?
yes infact righteousness is same for everybody.
No one can be righteous but christ in us makes us righteous when God sees you He sees christ not you
We are covered by christ. And the only way to access christ righteousness is by accepting God has our personal saviour.
Holiness can differ to every believer depending on their level in Christ. We grow daily in Him but righteousness is same to all.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by rainluv: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
youngpresidooo:
but the bible can judge right.
If I tell you this is what the bible says and you are going against it and you feel it is been judgemental fine .
I am not the one judging you but God's word

Sharap!
" Do not judge so as not to be judged"

Bible scholar that doesn't know his Bible undecided
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by rainluv: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
youngpresidooo:
yes infact righteousness is same for everybody.
No one can be righteous but christ in us makes us righteous when God sees you He sees christ not you
We are covered by christ. And the only way to access christ righteousness is by accepting God has our personal saviour.
Holiness can differ to every believer depending on their level in Christ. We grow daily in Him but righteousness is same to all.

So the way I got saved was the exact same way you got yours?

Yarn me something sad
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by georgeakins: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
youngpresidooo:
this is faulty.
Infact from statistics tb joshua is not even among the top 3 most influential pastors in the world from nigeria
I can bring many journals and links none sees tb joshua as top 5 sef

This is one
https://www.legit.ng/1192745-most-influential-pastors-world-who-updated-2021.html

You don't seem to understand me. TB Joshua was/is never a motivational speaker like the rest of them. He does not boast, neither will he tell you to go and do what he himself cannot do. So, I'm not arguing about him being influential or not.

What I said is that, TB Joshua was and is still the most Nigerian popular pastor Worldwide
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Investorlex(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
safesurfer:
I'm a lifer too and I wish I can meet you in person to explain why these things happen. Lol. Especially between 1993 and 2003 when supposed holy brethren (due to wearing big trouser and carrying big bible) absconded with church funds never to be seen again. Or brothers who became leaders and became a heavy yoke in the neck of the members, manipulating them to part with their money, misappropriating retreat funds for personal use. Again, I wish I can meet you in person to tell you true life STORIES of these events. You'll understand why the church adopted that ideology. It may be harsh, but they just had to.
it not really about the money it more of politics,ethnicity,looking at other congregations has not in their class.let say in terms of fund raising maybe for a burial for a pastor family that lost their love ones or relatives, the speed at which the zonal leaders attend to the realising the funds, you will be amaze but when it comes to the members been in such situations they most times act has if they not really important to the church
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
tosyne2much:
What I see here is that his way of life simply did not go in alignment with theirs hence the criticisms and "fake prophet" tag he suffered. By the way, I find it annoying asking another person if they are born again and still go as far as asking who ordained them. It's a lame question that I also find repulsive

Okay, assuming he gave a pleasing answer, does that change anything? Was that a validation that he was a real pastor?

If at all it is true that TB Joshua is demonic and using juju to propagate his ministry as people claim then I'm in support of that kind of juju

The juju that will make a man philanthropic to the aged , blind, lame, widows, orphans and mentally deranged people. The juju that made someone give hope to the hopeless, scholarships to the poor, job to the jobless, food to the needy and gave out transformers to remote villages

See ehn, humanity is the greatest religion, so if someone is using juju to practice humanity, I'm in support of that juju

There are just numerous ways to preach Christianity than building the largest auditorium or having a branch in every nooks and crannies of the street
see bro fake pastor will never stop existing but if you can't say you are born again men it is a first red flag.if you lie it is your own cup of tea.
Doctrine differs. Infact doctrines are given to all churches based on the leading of the holy spirit and that is why as a christian you go to where God leads you to not follow crowd. A church might be good but not meant for you.because of the purpose of God in your life.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by damocool(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=rainluv post=103602910]

Okay
So we must all have same salvation?
Lecture me

I have nothing to say anymore. It's of no use..
Our time on here is winding down already sir. Hebrews 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him. Please today is the day of salvation, seek the lord for genuine salvation, 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
tosyne2much:
What I see here is that his way of life simply did not go in alignment with theirs hence the criticisms and "fake prophet" tag he suffered. By the way, I find it annoying asking another person if they are born again and still go as far as asking who ordained them. It's a lame question that I also find repulsive

Okay, assuming he gave a pleasing answer, does that change anything? Was that a validation that he was a real pastor?

If at all it is true that TB Joshua is demonic and using juju to propagate his ministry as people claim then I'm in support of that kind of juju

The juju that will make a man philanthropic to the aged , blind, lame, widows, orphans and mentally deranged people. The juju that made someone give hope to the hopeless, scholarships to the poor, job to the jobless, food to the needy and gave out transformers to remote villages

See ehn, humanity is the greatest religion, so if someone is using juju to practice humanity, I'm in support of that juju

There are just numerous ways to preach Christianity than building the largest auditorium or having a branch in every nooks and crannies of the street
broo hmmmm do well and interview those really close to him and you will understand.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Investorlex:

it not really about the money it more of politics,ethnicity,looking at other congregations has not in their class.let say in terms of fund raising maybe for a burial for a pastor family that lost their love ones or relatives, the speed at which the zonal leaders attend to the realising the funds, you will be amaze but when it comes to the members been in such situations they most times act has if they not really important to the church
In this I think you are right and people need to speak up.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
rainluv:

So all these ones Tbj has been doing is not confessing and believing?
People and criticism sha
where did he say he is born again.
Please show me...
I mean telling you story of his encounter
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by rainluv: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
youngpresidooo:
see bro fake pastor will never stop existing but if you can't say you are born again men it is a first red flag.if you lie it is your own cup of tea.
Doctrine differs. Infact doctrines are given to all churches based on the leading of the holy spirit and that is why as a christian you go to where God leads you to not follow crowd. A church might be good but not meant for you.because of the purpose of God in your life.

Do you even realize Tbj is a prophet and not a pastor?
You keep lumping him together to satisfy your hypocritical self undecided

His church is not your regular church but a conventional one

His daughter did not even wed in his church neither did he officiate it

His daughter wedded in a regular church not scaon

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
rainluv:

Too much English!
Mention one prophet that gave his life to Christ? undecided
I just told you that dispensation is different.
I don't know what to tell you anymore.
Holy spirit will explain it to you.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
rainluv:

Sharap!
" Do not judge so as not to be judged"

Bible scholar that doesn't know his Bible undecided
I just told you that it is not I judging but the bible who is everyone reference. If I say what you are doing is wrong based on my discretion. Then I am judging you on my own.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by rainluv: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=damocool post=103603449][/quote]

Okay
So the way you got your salvation is the exact way I got mine?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
georgeakins:

You don't seem to understand me. TB Joshua was/is never a motivational speaker like the rest of them. He does not boast, neither will he tell you to go and do what he himself cannot do. So, I'm not arguing about him being influential or not.

What I said is that, TB Joshua was and is still the most Nigerian popular pastor Worldwide
I am refuting it that he is not the most popular pastor. Infact I think using an humanitarian to his name will be better.
Except you show me where he talked about his Godly experience I still don't call him a pastor
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Tjjones: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
I dn't want to condenm bt i think he had point...
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by rainluv: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
youngpresidooo:
I just told you that it is not I judging but the bible who is everyone reference. If I say what you are doing is wrong based on my discretion. Then I am judging you on my own.

But you shouldn't judge at all
Please refer to the scripture where you are supposed to judge using the scripture as discretion?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by damocool(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
rainluv:

Okay
So the way you got your salvation is the exact way I got mine?
Well, I don't know the way you got yours, you might probably got it the way TB got his from his mother's womb.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
rainluv:

Do you even realize Tbj is a prophet and not a pastor?
You keep lumping him together to satisfy your hypocritical self undecided

His church is not your regular church but a conventional one

His daughter did not even wed in his church neither did he officiate it

His daughter wedded in a regular church not scaon
whatsoever office he claims to be in.. I still ask where he claimed to be born again with his life experience.
When he got out from being close to professor peller
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by rainluv: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
youngpresidooo:
I am refuting it that he is not the most popular pastor. Infact I think using an humanitarian to his name will be better.
Except you show me where he talked about his Godly experience I still don't call him a pastor

Did he ever tell you he was a pastor?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by rainluv: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
damocool:

Well, I don't know the way you got yours, you might probably got it the way TB got his from his mother's womb.

I also don't know how you got yours
Might be from a brothel undecided
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
rainluv:
[/b]

But you shouldn't judge at all
Please refer to the scripture where you are supposed to judge using the scripture as discretion?
the bible is talking about you not to judge but never said the bible shouldn't be a judge.
Common you should understand the bible na.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by rainluv: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
youngpresidooo:
whatsoever office he claims to be in.. I still ask where he claimed to be born again with his life experience.
When he got out from being close to professor peller

Same place the prophets from the Bible got theirs
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by rainluv: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
youngpresidooo:
the bible is talking about you not to judge but never said the bible shouldn't be a judge.
Common you should understand the bible na.

Sharap!
The Bible isn't a judge either

Only Christ is!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
rainluv:

Same place the prophets from the Bible got theirs
mention one prophet in this dispensation that is not born again.
I have explained it many times that we are in the time of Grace . No one can come and say I am this and that without being born again.
It is a path everyone must pass.
All the five fold ministry is for the edification of the church. How do you edify the church that you never a born again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) / Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.