Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals (23424 Views)

Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan / How To Watch EURO 2020 Free With Your Smartphone / PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Chidi299(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Can this happen in my country
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by DriveByKiller: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Everything about England is press and hype...and this is why so much pressure is put on their players.
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by KelvinHerbert: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
D i foresee many suicide cases in britain tonight. this i have seen
You didn't see nothing
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by harmony75: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hmmmmm so thoughtful of the schools �❤ but in NIGERIA na bandits and bokoharam have the privilege � to do as they wish
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Kingstanding: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
habsydiamond:
Na dem bring civilization and education... See as everything easy no stress... If na here everything na do or die... Education na disaster... One lecture room to 50 to 70 or more students how dem go understand ..furthermore, 4years course in the uni will turn to 6years if not more... I still don't understand why we keep doing things blindly when we know the way forward... I rise
. Why are you talking like this na? For some general course you will see more than 1000 students in lecture room.
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Stanleyville(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin

I see bucket full of tears!....
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Correct grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Akharmony: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
English go forever B English...It an heavenly kanguage��

1 Like

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Godwin25king: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
It will end in premium, hd, 5d and even 4g tears for them tongue

Forzaazuri!!
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by guru90: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Italy........ will gonna make me proud.....
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by descarado: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Last Friday, school children went to school wearing sports wears to support team England. Most Windows have English flags flying.
This is pure patriotism.
Not this bullock we see in naija.

1 Like

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Hypemanshuga: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Every body wants to inspire their kids
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Christistruth00: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
xpressionx:
England breathes football.
The way these guys are passionate about football, when England looses,there will be crying competition in that school tomorrow.
grin

It may be considered to be Patriotic

Nigeria could even declare a Public Holiday
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Adakintroy: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
That's a good one.

But woe unto that pikin weh no get sense know say that statement is hanging on the condition of England lifting the trophy.

1 Like

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Mylifemyme(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wow
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by jkarmstrong(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Na normal thing na. No be only oyinbo dey do am. When I dey jss1 when Nigeria play seeeden 2002 world cup, school (fgc) on tv for us make we watch am. After we lose omo no school day dey o. Na so school scatter.

Even when I dey senior secondary, the day we play Ivory coast 2006 nation's cup, school (private o) close early make we go house go watch am. In fact that 2006 world cup, way Nigeria no qualify, our school been dey show ball whenever games dey in session upon say e no concern Nigeria at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Fantazy(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
But unfortunately, Italy will trash them
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Kinobi: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Counting your chicks...I can't wait for England to lose.
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Sanctecosma(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
If na for naija now, na that day them know say them go fix test/quiz.
Them carry education for head yet las las, nothing come out!
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by razzydoo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Fluid mechanics in thought process unlike we here. Only thing we know is discipline wey no add to GDP and intimidation a la 'do u know who i am, lol...
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Focusmind: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Loyalty,dedication and commitment to ones nation. These are lacking in Nigeria. We hardly show these kind of undying passion and love to our nation just because successive leadership had failed to uplift the living standard of majority.
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by chukwugoziegi: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Adakintroy:
That's a good one.

But woe unto that pikin weh no get sense know say that statement is hanging on the condition of England lifting the trophy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This sounds like something a Nigerian Principal would say. grin grin grin
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
budaatum:

England does carry school for head and that's precisely why they want their pupils to arrive on Monday rested.

I just wish people would understand the errors of our education. We Nigerians educate our students to believe and become like stupid ignorant naked enslaved Adam, while England and most of the West educate their students to ask and knock and seek and become like use her own senses and become wise Eve.
are you a feminist... Sapphire come and carry your sister!!!
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by yinkusss: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
Last last Italy will still beat ur country blue black
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by yinkusss: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
Last last Italy will still beat ur country blue black insha Allah
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Nickymezor(f): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Not bad... Those kids are gonna cry wella if they lose o
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by budaatum: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Dear Pupil,

England lost so there's nothing to stay up celebrating.

Go to bed now and don't be late for school tomorrow or you'll be serving detention for a week!

Sadly

The Headmistress!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Ishilove: 12:44am On Jul 12, 2021
And now, I hope the kids will not resume grumpy. Disappointing loss does nothing to improve ebullience.
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Ishilove: 12:45am On Jul 12, 2021
budaatum:
Dear Pupil,

England lost so there's nothing to stay up celebrating.

Go to bed now and don't be late for school tomorrow or you'll be serving detention for a week!

Sadly

The Headmistress!
Hahahahahaha! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Ofolete: 2:45am On Jul 12, 2021
This is real patriotism. Wonderful!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Wwe Fan In Nairialand? / Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted / Nigeria FF Boss Questions Caf's Awards Criteria After Moses Snub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.