Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals (23429 Views)

Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan / How To Watch EURO 2020 Free With Your Smartphone / PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by BigDawsNet: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
smiley Working Country

Naija gov can allow school resume late just to watch a cow show

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by izzy4shizzy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ok
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Antoeni:
What shall it profit a man not to drink and still go to hell fire -

Double loss!

Did not enjoy Earth and still went to hell fire!

Best bet is to commit suicide in hell.
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wonderful and historic.
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Afonjashapmouth: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nigeria

Professor: so why are you 35 seconds late for my paper

Student: Sir I was watching Nigeria VS England finals and guess what? We won so congratulations to us sir

Professor: Well my sincere condolences to you because in this scenario you lose and not only that you cannot re-sit for it, you are banished from this school so get your things and not just leave the campus but Nigeria and since you have no visa ill suggest you get ready for hell fire cos even God don't support any student missing my class not to talk of exam.

3 Likes

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Bigredmachine: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
They will still lose it
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by naijadrivablog: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nice
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Globalhustler(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
England too dey eye the cup. The kind ojoro wey go full that match today, don't be surprised if Italy collect illegal red card
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Plut01: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2021

It will end in premium Tearzzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Seriously Whites are very poor in graphic designs. Imagine logo like all those 150naira logo computers girls design.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Lamasta(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Italy will do the needful

2 Likes

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by NewDelhi(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
I remember one nations cup like that during the late 90s or early 2000s. Nigeria had a match during weekday and our principal strictly warned us to remain in school and nobody should go home. Match was 2pm and school dey close by 3pm lol. Two unfortunate souls sneaked out of school to watch the game and the school authorities found out. They no waste time expel them the next day. Very useless country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Bahamas95(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
I just hope it doesn't end in premium tears for them. Which ever way it goes it will be a win win situation for me sha cos of Chelsea connection.

I love both countries but I got more love for Italy so am supporting them tonight. If not for the angel that disobeyed I would have been an Italian, Russian or German. I love these three countries with passion so I always support them.

1 Like

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Sunkyapogee(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
I remembered my days in boarding school.. Even Africa cup of nation they won't let us watch. You to jump fence to viewing centre just for the love of foootball.everything na mass and prep class.

1 Like

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Plut01: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
armadeo:

The schools should talk true joor, the staff will watch ball, drink and be merry and need to come to work late the next day.

They are now using pupils to cover up.

You dey mind them? I would say the same if I was one of the staffs though

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by mustaphaseve(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
It's well o
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Octopusssy(f): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
paulolee:

yeah....very passionate and follow football d way its supposed to be
if na naija eeh, na serious flogging go greet students dt come to skul late r next day, even the lateness dt wasn't caused by the late game would also be punished...
where e go kum worst pass na wen naija lose d final maybe against Ghana....chaaai, d teachers fit kee person pikin wey come late dt morning.
It is so difficult reading what you write.
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Kobicove(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
cheesy
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by paulolee(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Octopusssy:
It is so difficult reading what you write.
sorry about dt....would try take my time n post next time....was busy wen typing

1 Like

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by 1Sharon(f): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
When is the finals please And where can I watch it ??
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Navalsadiq(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Great people great country

When will naija get to this stage

God bless us all
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Yusman316(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin i foresee many suicide cases in britain tonight. this i have seen
grin grin grin
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Starz825(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
habsydiamond:
Na dem bring civilization and education... See as everything easy no stress... If na here everything na do or die... Education na disaster... One lecture room to 50 to 70 or more students how dem go understand ..furthermore, 4years course in the uni will turn to 6years if not more... I still don't understand why we keep doing things blindly when we know the way forward... I rise
C o u r t... grin

1 Like

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Youngwiz71(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
I wonder why Nigeria doesn't consider the health of students in education, they'll rather encourage you to read and die sef.

right now better sleep dey do me but I still dey read book.

chai!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Clinghton: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
The love of football
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Bullman(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Antoeni:

Mortuary standard

1 Like

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by walyx(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
xpressionx:
England breathes football.
The way these guys are passionate about football, when England looses,there will be crying competition in that school tomorrow.
grin

Lol.. my thought.. d best is gon b to win
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Taiwojon(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Antoeni:
And what shall it profit a man to drink and still go to hell fire.
And
What is your motive for this?
To draw men to drunkenness and to hell.

My brother. REPENT, JESUS love you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Tjjones: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
What a civilized country! They cater for the welfare the citizen,having ur borne in such a country is an achievement,becuz they are socially secured. But nigeria,i give up.
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Sholaco: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Who cares
Re: British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals by Olamialphonso(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Imagine Nigeria without buhari
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nice.....
The world speak one language ...and that is soccer

Imagine life without football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted / Iwobi's 24th Birthday: NFF, CAF, Everton Send Birthday Wishes / Nigeria FF Boss Questions Caf's Awards Criteria After Moses Snub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.