Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) (5264 Views)

Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' / Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by Cuterboy(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2021
23-year-old Andrea Ivanova, from Bulgaria, first had hyaluronic acid fillers in 2018 and now gets a top-up every single month.

She claims to have the “largest lips in the world” after having lip fillers and has plans on having more surgeries.

She told the Daily Star: “I really like more voluminous and big lips and I really wanted to see how they will look on my face, and get I like it much more with much bigger lips.

“I have 25 injections of hyaluronic acid in my lips at the moment, I have not calculated how much money I have spent in total, an injection of hyaluronic acid here in Bulgaria costs 400 leva (about 200 pounds per 1 injection).”

READ MORE: https://9jabeat.com/lady-with-the-worlds-biggest-lips-says-she-wants-more-surgeries/

Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by illicit(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by Nino65(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2021
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by Bluntguy: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2021
Person dey sick dey boast with him sickness. Oyibo and weirdness.

1 Like

Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by complexBoss12: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2021
Incase I am not seeing well, does that look beautiful??

3 Likes

Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by AffBornTwins(f): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2021
The people wey dey inject am sef

1 Like

Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by alshalz(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2021
Onu ikputu 1 of vagina Republic

3 Likes

Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by SEGLIZ: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
animal.
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ehn! grin
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by donbachi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lips like male testicles.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by KosiGee(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
I see duck lips.

4 Likes

Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by cassidy1996(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
Just look at what she has done to her life
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by Mastakija(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
complexBoss12:
Incase I am not seeing well, does that look beautiful??
beauty is in d eyes of the beholder na why we dey talk say love is blind

1 Like

Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by Mastakija(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
But she looks sexy with dat lips

Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by Shellsploit: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
alshalz:
Onu ikputu 1 of vagina Republic

Onu catfish!
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by Shellsploit: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Only God knows what is running through my mind... This kain lips sef grin

1 Like

Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by FinnMann(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nice
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by oghalebros(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
If this kind lip suck you d..k you die well.
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by AngelicBeing: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Shellsploit:
Only God knows what is running through my mind... This kain lips sef grin
Hian, like seriously, Let the word of God, purge, cleanse and sanctify your mind, soul, spirit and body in Jesus name amen wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by FinnMann(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, like seriously, Let the word of God, purge, cleanse and sanctify your mind, soul, spirit and body in Jesus name amen wink

1 Like

Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by BarrSly: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
£200 per injection... e cheap na why she dy do this rubbish without remorse.
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by Opemiposii(f): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
end time lipz embarassed
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by Bunmhi(f): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Duck lips
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by brodalikeme(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
If na so dem born her, she for dey blame God Oo
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by Dbb01(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Uglyduckling
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by Ishilove: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
This is disturbing
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lol
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
Imagine when this babes decides to give you a blówjob.....heavenly tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by Mummytoo: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Do what makes u happy
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by columbus007(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Well as for me am still holding on to see the day girls will start making such lips look like the under lips undecided
Re: Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) by Mogadishuu: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
These oyibo people sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Said Obi Cubana Is A Billionaire Yet See What He Was Caught Doing. / Wow!!! Selena Gomez Reveals N-I-P-P-L-E-S In Hot Bikini Pic...[photos] / Rihanna Exposes Everything In New Outfit To The Met Gala After Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.