Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' (2992 Views)

Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) / Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) / Farren Jean Andrea: 'I Was Diagnosed With HIV' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' by Tadexprof01(m): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Andrea Ivanova, the 24-year-old lady with the largest lips had her first injection in 2018 when she was 21 years of age and gladly always boasts of having the world’s largest lips while considering herself the “Balkan Barbie.”

Andrea Ivanova: Balkan Barbie

The 24-year-old Andrea Ivanova has spent her time adorning her lips “Balkan Barbie.” And with 26 lip injections, she boasts of having the “greatest lips in the world” — and she’s not done yet. Andrea Ivanova set out on her cosmetic undertaking in 2018.

Questions covered in this article:

Who has the biggest lips in the world?
Who is Andrea Ivanova?
How many injections did Andrea Ivanova take?
How big are Andrea Ivanova’s lips?

Andrea Ivanova was born to the world in Sofia, Bulgaria, in 1997; Andrea Emilova Ivanova went to the St. Kliment Ohridski School at the University of Sofia.

According to Yahoo News, she concentrated on German philology while selected at the most established foundation of higher learning in the nation — with a reasonable, essential interest in the improvement of language.

When she was 22 years of age, body modification turned into a positive second place. She visited many centres before her most memorable injection in 2018 to ensure she tracked down the right one for her.

Furthermore, before 2019 ended, she had proactively gotten 15 lip injections and spent more than $2,500.

Images, Injections and other Facts: https://tadexprof.com/2022/07/andrea-ivanova-the-24-year-old-bulgarian-woman-with-the-biggest-lips-in-the-world/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' by Youngwiz71(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Omo e big oo
Re: Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' by blaquemyc: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
whata bomshell

1 Like

Re: Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' by Arthurity1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
BLOOD OF JESUS!!! Ugly AF!!
Re: Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' by GamalNasser: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Daffy duck cheesy
Re: Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' by chinwong(m): 7:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Who fit help me ask her : what is your gain undecided
Re: Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' by TeeGentle(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2022
I thank God for mine
Re: Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2022
Popeye is real
Re: Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2022
Elete momo ri momo.
Re: Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' by Joyson: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
just one punch for her face go reset that disgusting lips of hers
Re: Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' by idris646(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
see lips like doughnuts
Re: Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' by Meteng: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
I’d rather she increase her pussy lips. So I’d be opening it and closing it like door anytime I want to enter
Re: Andrea Ivanova: The Woman With The ‘biggest Lips In The World' by perfectsusanoo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Abeg make she pronounce philip,rough and plate.

(1) (Reply)

Rare Photo Of The Late Fela Kuti With Burna Boy's Mum / If U Dont Know, Now U Know! (michael Jackson) / “chris Brown Used Eye Drops To ‘cry’ At Bet Awards!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.