Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause (106548 Views)

Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement / Family Releases Obituary Of Ada Jesus (Photos) / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
No wonder Adaba fm con dey play his music when am coming from church,i don't know say he comot earth o,have not really log on to internet since morning o,chai.na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Isobug: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
HandsomeBlack:
One of the pillars of modern Nigerian Afro hip hop.

Sound Sultan
Daddy Showkey
Maintain
Plantashiun Boys
Ruggedman
Sunny Neji
Eedris Abdulkareem
Blakky
Dayo D1
Kenny Ogungbe

...these guys laid the foundation of modern Nigerian music.
Paul play

4 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Painful loss.
Rest in perfect peace.
Ajo o da bi 'le...eeeee
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Bishoptee10(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
So sad embarassed but we can't question anybody
Life is a market. There is time for everything,time to live and time to die but Lord I pray that may we never die wen we are about to reap the fruit of our labour
Rest on legend
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by vikstandon(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Fine man with dimples

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Arsenate(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
tchidi066:
I once lost a very good neighbour to cancer, one of the worse diseases out there, r.i.p sound sultan, my favourite track remains motherland
Lost a friend, in his twenties, to nasopharyngeal cancer and I really think it's the worst, most painful ailment out there. It tends to make its victims beg for death.

Rest on Sound Sultan.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by SimplyShit: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Isobug:

Paul play

Tony Tetula and Eddy Montana

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Obrigardo: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Holding back tears, this hurts. Nigerias most conscious musician. cry

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by shadrach77: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
I dey work my salary na pin, this kind thing don dabaru my brain - ghen ghen!

We dey chop when shagari dey rain, but now we no fit chop garri again...ghen ghen!

Sleep well bro cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by cjayro12345: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
May his soul rest in peace. The family of the deceased, please accept my condolences.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Gpromise1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP Legend

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
StreetFight:
This is terrible. It's a long time I feel this sad. May God forgive his sins.

God does not forgive after death. If you cannot amend your life here on earth while you still have the chance, it wil be a different story after death. The gospel is for the living to change their ways , not the dead. Purgatory doesn't exist in the body of Christ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by FamTomx2(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Chaiiiiiiiii, the sickness that killed my lovely mother,

R I P Big Bro

It is mostly painful when you spent almost all you have and still lost your loved one

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by MRSUCCESS70: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oh That's So Sad, Rip To The Legend.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by stasius: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Cancer is bad! Horrible disease.

Worse than any sickness you can think of.

Killing its victims slowly and painfully!

May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by perdollar(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
One of few reasonable Yoruba Muslim. I hope he gave his life to Christ b4 he died. Rest on legend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by slimzane: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by ObongIdeas: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Who will continue the role of Prof Alloy in basketmouth's "baba Benji" series
What a tragic loss!!! R.I.P Legend!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Pumpido75(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Such a great and exemplary musician who desired a better Nigeria through his music and satires. We love you but Allah loved you most. Rest on brother.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by evioke(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rip sound sultan, you were a great talent to the entertainment industry, love your songs forever

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Johnnyessence(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rip sound sultan. You come you saw and you conquered.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Bamzyriches451: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
So sad, RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Weedhustler: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sleekfingers:

see person wey wish another person death......for your information you will die before buhari.........brainless youth......

Lol why are u pained.....see wetin 30k don turn ur life into? Ediot cow!

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by notoriousbabe: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest in peace bro
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rip man
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by treach(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
So sad, Rest in peace
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by RussellRutherfo: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
I love Sound Sultan.

My only pain is if he accepted Jesus Christ before he died.

I am just hoping he didn't die as a Muslim (One who subscribes to the false teaching of the 7th century illiterate Arab MuhamMad who slept with a doll playing 9year girl child called Ayesha and bore False Witness against Jesus Christ like Rutherford and Russell).

Such a lovely man.
He would be missed.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Teejay13(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by kcbaba007: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
rodeo0070:

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2021/07/11/sound-sultan-44-dies-t-cell-lymphoma/

I'm in tears, this is very painful. Very painful the way good people just die just like that, while the wicked lives on and keeps on practicing his wickedness. This mystery confuses me
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Nobaga500(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by Lightorder: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP dear
Re: Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause by kenoyad: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Condolences to the family. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Wizkid, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola, Burna Boy In Lovely Pictures / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.